Uwe Boll Want's To Beat The Crap Out Of You!

I mean there has to be a reason why Ben Kingsley, the guy who was freaking Gandhi, was in BloodRayne.

410950[/snapback]

*sigh*, to go from Ghandi and Schindler's List into the jaws of Uwe Boll. Kingsley what are you thinking? Then again, Ben was in "Species" :)

410960[/snapback]

My g/f tortuted me when i was sick with a fever by renting bloodrayne. I coudln't move to turn it off so i sufferred through the whole film. Michael madson, ben kingsley, michelle rodriguez, they are good actors, but what a CRAPPY script! what a crappy movie! I've read somewhere Uwe Boll is the "King of video game movies." ??? wtf? no he's not. He's the king of making crappy videogame movies.

I hope Halo with peter jackson turns the tides of video game movies.

Silly Boll, tricks are for kids!

I mean there has to be a reason why Ben Kingsley, the guy who was freaking Gandhi, was in BloodRayne.

410950[/snapback]

*sigh*, to go from Ghandi and Schindler's List into the jaws of Uwe Boll. Kingsley what are you thinking? Then again, Ben was in "Species" :)

410960[/snapback]

My g/f tortuted me when i was sick with a fever by renting bloodrayne. I coudln't move to turn it off so i sufferred through the whole film. Michael madson, ben kingsley, michelle rodriguez, they are good actors, but what a CRAPPY script! what a crappy movie! I've read somewhere Uwe Boll is the "King of video game movies." ??? wtf? no he's not. He's the king of making crappy videogame movies.

I hope Halo with peter jackson turns the tides of video game movies.

Silly Boll, tricks are for kids!

418720[/snapback]

my girlfriend and I started to watch that and after say 1/2 an hour we both looked at each other and just turned it off. it was like a car crash, you know the anolgy...you just have to watch. :blink: Well i guess we just couldnt stomach it to continue on. what Crap

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/clips/clips-u...e-in-202896.php

Uwe Boll actually REFUSED to fight someone with real credentials.

He also lied to his opponents about them getting any training beforehand. Then changed the rules at the last second to "win by knockout." Which Uwe meant as "beat the poo out of them and see if we can't put someone in the hospital."

Moral of the story: He makes bad movies AND he's a nutless bastard.

He probably paid the guy to lose or something. As if that proves anything. He still makes horrid movies. As i speak this DOA is being released here in Malaysia. >_<

Dead or Alive is not from Uwe Boll. Allthough I hate Uwe Bolls Masterpieces. Not all worse movies these days are from him. Corey Yeun did DOA. I expected more from him. He co-directed "The Transporter".Directed several great Jet Li Hong Kong movies like "The letter to my father" Fong Sai Yuk 1+2. On the other hand he also did So Close, The Avenging Fist and Karate Tiger, which were so close to worse.

I haven't seen DOA yet. The trailer gave me the creeps. Enough for 1/2 year of nightmares and wet bedsheets. :D:);):(

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/clips/clips-u...e-in-202896.php

Uwe Boll actually REFUSED to fight someone with real credentials.

He also lied to his opponents about them getting any training beforehand. Then changed the rules at the last second to "win by knockout." Which Uwe meant as "beat the poo out of them and see if we can't put someone in the hospital."

Moral of the story: He makes bad movies AND he's a nutless bastard.

So in one fell swoop, Boll loses both the "I'm just a tough guy who can beat people up" card and the "I did it as a PR stunt" card. This guy just doesn't want to quit until every conceivable shread of his credibility is destroyed.

I gotta admit, the guy is a psychological curiosity. It's like watching a car crash :)

Maligned Director KOs His Critics

http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=456&sid=923853

"If they write about my movies without even seeing the movies then it's really annoying. If you make a movie like `House of the Dead,' a zombie movie, what are they expecting? `Schindler's List'?"

I'm not expecting Perfection either but its one thing to make a movie and another to just make one thats crap

next up for your viewing dis-pleasure

Boll's next picture is "In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale."

Edited by Macross73

I wonder why no one has taken the approach of lampooning the whole fight and just diving on the ground without being hit, running circles in the ring, sitting down in the middle of the ring, etc to make Boll look even dumber. I mean, why play his game on his terms? It's already a spectacle, so why not? The one guy that spit blood had the idea, but only after he got clocked.

"Boll's next picture is "In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale."

Like "BloodRayne," it's also based on a video game. It features Loken again as well as Jason Statham, John Rhys-Davies, Ray Liotta, Matthew Lillard, Leelee Sobieski, Claire Forlani and Burt Reynolds."

Seriously, Ray Liotta?! Most of those actors are talented and are no dummies, so why sign up for dreck? Must be good paying dreck...

"Boll's next picture is "In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale."

Like "BloodRayne," it's also based on a video game. It features Loken again as well as Jason Statham, John Rhys-Davies, Ray Liotta, Matthew Lillard, Leelee Sobieski, Claire Forlani and Burt Reynolds."

Seriously, Ray Liotta?! Most of those actors are talented and are no dummies, so why sign up for dreck? Must be good paying dreck...

Well the same reason why Christian Slater signed up for Alone in the dark. " Iff you nicht sign up . Wii will have to call for ze bayrisch Biersausage Mafia too cut off yor Johnson, Lebowski! Har har har(Boll style)"

But I still see something positive out of this misery.If Uwe Boll keeps on filming so much than the list off Movies at Boll KG will be worked off in 2 years. Let's see. If he's done with SEED there's still Dungeon Siege,Far Cry, Postal,Fear Effect :D (At least not directed by Boll) left too spoil. I think the only game based movie he won't rape is Postal. This Story is Boll-proof. And the cast is also been set. I heard David Hasselhof and Chuck Norris have guest roles. :ph34r: That#s scary enough.

postal_cast.jpg

he explained it in an interview....he waits til the last possible minute, finds out who isn't working, and offers them a bit of cash...he doesn't always get who he wants, but he tends to get the occasional decent actor for rock bottom prices.