Yellow Squadron Custom, Need Pics

do not disturb

so i'm a huge fan of the Ace Combat video game and i was thinking about making a custom 1/48 yellow squadron valk(its the SU-37 in case anyone is wondering). i got the basic gist of the paint scheme but i was wondering if anyone had some good screen shots or pics of this plane? i can see the top view while in the fighter select menu but theres no way to see the details on the underside of the plane. i know its mostly yellow and i can pan the camera around to see the underside of the plane while in flight, but it won't hold or pause while i'm doing it and i know theres more going on underneath it detail-wise.

i know theres a bunch of people on MW that love this game series and hopefully one of you guys can help me out in finding some reference pics as i'm not having much luck with it.

thanks in advance. :)

so i'm a huge fan of the Ace Combat video game and i was thinking about making a custom 1/48 yellow squadron valk(its the SU-37 in case anyone is wondering).  i got the basic gist of the paint scheme but i was wondering if anyone had some good screen shots or pics of this plane?  i can see the top view while in the fighter select menu but theres no way to see the details on the underside of the plane.  i know its mostly yellow and i can pan the camera around to see the underside of the plane while in flight, but it won't hold or pause while i'm doing it and i know theres more going on underneath it detail-wise. 

i know theres a bunch of people on MW that love this game series and hopefully one of you guys can help me out in finding some reference pics as i'm not having much luck with it.

thanks in advance.  :)

410680[/snapback]

ask and ye shall recieve!

http://www12.plala.or.jp/carimerodr/su.5.jpg

http://www12.plala.or.jp/carimerodr/su.6.jpg

BOTTOM http://www12.plala.or.jp/carimerodr/su.10.jpg

you rock, many thanks and welcome to the boards.  :)

414522[/snapback]

no problem guys. I love Ace 4. I used to play it a bit too often, in a sad attempt to buy every color of every fighter. a truely fun game though. does anyone know if you can unlock the yellow scheme?

anyways, Im a huge star wars fan, and have just moved on to macross.

so far Ive seen macross 7, macross plus, and macross zero. havent seen the original though. Im addicted to sci fi.

anyways, Im a huge star wars fan, and have just moved on to macross.

so far Ive seen  macross 7, macross plus, and macross zero. havent seen the original though. Im addicted to sci fi.

Aren't we all around here..?

You have to see DYRL

geeks until the end man...

you rock, many thanks and welcome to the boards.  :)

414522[/snapback]

no problem guys. I love Ace 4. I used to play it a bit too often, in a sad attempt to buy every color of every fighter. a truely fun game though. does anyone know if you can unlock the yellow scheme?

414612[/snapback]

i too am a AC fiend, i actually own one of every color fighter in AC4, and 4 of each fighter(and all the painte schemes) in AC5. :)

AFAIK, the yellow squadron scheme doesn't become available until AC5. i'm not sure about AC-zero since i haven't picked it up yet. i love the series but i'm just not trying to fork over $50 beans for it.

What exactly IS ace and what system is it for? Or is it a computer game franchise? And Zander --- YOU HAFTA' SEE THE ORIGINAL SDF MACROSS SERIES! You're missing out, man. I even advise seeing the original Robotech series just so you can get the US angle on it all. Plus it's in english. Even better - get the new english dub versions of SDF Macross. That's an absolute joy.

What exactly IS ace and what system is it for? Or is it a computer game franchise?

414862[/snapback]

Ace Combat is a fighter game for the PS2 platform. it may exist for other consoles but i'm not sure? theres been 6 games in total so far, each one besting the one before it. its really the only good flying game out there as far as consoles are concerned. you should be able to pick AC4 and AC5 for under $20 at gamestop or on ebay.

AC-0 is the newest one out and from what i've read and heard about it, its totally rocks, i'm just waiting for the price to drop on that one.