Mwcon 2006 - Customs & Displays

How many of you are bringing customs or items to display at these year\'s Con?

I currently have a custom in the works and will be presenting it at the Con this year. Last year (my first MWCon) I brought a cake, not as a custom entry, and won a prize. How cool is that.

Well, let\'s see some WIP pics or post a mention of what you got planned.

Let the fun begin.

don't you guys want surprises? Of course I'll bring nothing as usual. I have absolutely nothing to contribute to this world so I'll continue as usual...

402740[/snapback]

If people want to put up progress pics or just talk about what they are working on. That'd be ok.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, here's what I have, but wont be done in time I think. I have a 1/55 VE-1 that's in progress, but not yet done. I'll bring the other old customs just for show, not for contest, and hopefully the Komilia will be done by then. Also, I have a 1/72 scale Ghost X-9 that I am trying to finish at the same time as all these. Man, I am just too damn busy. I hope I can get at least one of them done. :p

Worse case scenario, is I put the VE-1 armor pieces on a standard Bandai, and just show the armor pieces. That would suck though, the decals really make these look great.