Real Super Robot Wars!

Man that was wild. I don't know what my Japanese brethren be doing in Japan but they really must have been that bored to create a TV series about famous anime robots battling it out mono-a-mono. I personally consider it Japan's version of battlebots but only more appealing.

Man that was wild. I don't know what my Japanese brethren be doing in Japan but they really must have been that bored to create a TV series about famous anime robots battling it out mono-a-mono. I personally consider it Japan's version of battlebots but only more appealing.

402376[/snapback]

And Battlebots was just America's version of the british "Robot Wars" only less appealing.

402376[/snapback]

And Battlebots was just America's version of the british "Robot Wars" only less appealing.

402391[/snapback]

Wasn't both just radio controlled lawnmowers with nailguns strapped on them?

402376[/snapback]

402391[/snapback]

402476[/snapback]

Pretty much.

402376[/snapback]

402391[/snapback]

402476[/snapback]

Pretty much.

402558[/snapback]

that's not fair... sometimes they had hammers.

402376[/snapback]

402391[/snapback]

402476[/snapback]

Pretty much.

402558[/snapback]

that's not fair... sometimes they had hammers.

402593[/snapback]

Robot Wars actually banned ranged weapons, so hammers were a rather popular weapon. Except they didn't work worth crap.

Most popular attack seemd to be a wedge-shaped front so they could run under the other guy and flip him.

Man that was wild. I don\'t know what my Japanese brethren be doing in Japan but they really must have been that bored to create a TV series about famous anime robots battling it out mono-a-mono. I personally consider it Japan\'s version of battlebots but only more appealing.

402376[/snapback]

And Battlebots was just America\'s version of the british \"Robot Wars\" only less appealing.

402391[/snapback]

Wasn\'t both just radio controlled lawnmowers with nailguns strapped on them?

402476[/snapback]

Pretty much.

402558[/snapback]

that\'s not fair... sometimes they had hammers.

402593[/snapback]

Robot Wars actually banned ranged weapons, so hammers were a rather popular weapon. Except they didn\'t work worth crap.

Most popular attack seemd to be a wedge-shaped front so they could run under the other guy and flip him.

402611[/snapback]

Weak.

What kind of an attack is that??

Man that was wild. I don\'t know what my Japanese brethren be doing in Japan but they really must have been that bored to create a TV series about famous anime robots battling it out mono-a-mono. I personally consider it Japan\'s version of battlebots but only more appealing.

402376[/snapback]

And Battlebots was just America\'s version of the british \"Robot Wars\" only less appealing.

402391[/snapback]

Wasn\'t both just radio controlled lawnmowers with nailguns strapped on them?

402476[/snapback]

Pretty much.

402558[/snapback]

that\'s not fair... sometimes they had hammers.

402593[/snapback]

Robot Wars actually banned ranged weapons, so hammers were a rather popular weapon. Except they didn\'t work worth crap.

402611[/snapback]

Weak.

What kind of an attack is that??

402658[/snapback]

A surprisingly effective one.

robot wars was also on tv ina merica, i tihnk on tlc or soemthing, robot wars made no sense whatsoever, for no apparent reason 'house bots' woudl randomly come out which were far superior to the contendor's robots and just beat the crap out of them, i never saw any contestant's robot able to handle one of the house bots