New Custom 1/60 Vf-0 And 1/48 Stealth Stickers

takatoys

This is my new set of stickers I've been working on.

Now you have 1/48 VF-1 with VF-0 1/60 stickers in one sheet.

I also made a new 1/48 sheet for the Stealth Vf-1J.

I hope to have them ready for sale in two weeks. Price will be the same:US$10 per sheet.

I am thinking of making stickers for the GBP armor, but don't know if there is enough demand for these.

148stickvf.jpg

148stealth.jpg

Edited by takatoys

I hope to have them ready for sale in two weeks. Price will be the same:US$10 per sheet.

I am thinking of making stickers for the GBP armor, but don't know if there is enough demand for these.

148stickvf.jpg

148stealth.jpg

400836[/snapback]

Those are just total freakin rama!!

The sharkface is cool! It would look damn nice on the LV2 that's coming out, making it look like a Vietnam era Phantom!

I also dig the white UN Spacy kite symbol. Any chance you make one for the wing? The Stealth's tampo printed with regular colors so the matchup would be weird if I use the white version you made.

dood YES!!! Make the sticker kit for the GBP.

Waiting to place my order for the new sticker kit.

WOW! I love all the extras details on the second one.... wanna let Devin borrow those for a decal sheet? *wink wink* I love your stickers and all, really great stuff, but after trying to get them to stick to my FP armor set with its matte finish, I gave up and turned to decals...

Nice!! At least, I won't have to wait to deck out my STEALTH when I get it. Excellent work as always, TAKATOYS, and please do make the GBP set, so I can all get 'em at the same time :D !

Please tell me you're going to do UN ARMY markings for the LV2.... :unsure:

400959[/snapback]

+1 what he said...

:D

Every true Macross/Robotech fan needs these for their valks. Place your order with Taka now! These are limited so get them while they last or you will regret it. Buy in bulk and save on shipping. I myself will be getting 15 sets and I only have 11 Valks. Like I said these are limited so get extras just in case!!

hi takatoys,

i am just curious if you can make a decal with the macross symbol (kite) in black similar to what yamato had for the YF-11B for the super stealth? i think that would look cool. the super stealth might look good with the regular color (red) macross symbol, but i am just curious to see if everyone else feel the same as me? kyatsu

148stickvf.jpg

148stealth.jpg

400836[/snapback]

Well, I will wait for the release of the LV2 and see what the markings are.

I guess there won't be anything special. So far I added UN ARMY and I am creating a new insignia just for the LV2 that will go on the LV-stealth sticker sheet.

I also decided to go for the GBP armor sheet. It does not have all the markings but I think they are enough to decorate the GBP and the price will be cheaper.

gbpstickers.jpg

I also decided to go for the GBP armor sheet. It does not have all the markings but I think they are enough to decorate the GBP and the price will be cheaper.

gbpstickers.jpg

401759[/snapback]

Looks great. But personally I'd rather have you make all the GPB stickers like on the Yamato sheet and pay a little more for them.

Random thought-And I wonder if the upcoming LV GPB will have different colored stickers?

gbpstickers.jpg

401759[/snapback]

Looks great. But personally I'd rather have you make all the GPB stickers like on the Yamato sheet and pay a little more for them.

Random thought-And I wonder if the upcoming LV GPB will have different colored stickers?

401766[/snapback]

Stop complaining and just buy it.

gbpstickers.jpg

401759[/snapback]

401766[/snapback]

401778[/snapback]

He's not complaining. Be nice.

gbpstickers.jpg

401759[/snapback]

401766[/snapback]

401778[/snapback]

He's not complaining. Be nice.

401799[/snapback]

Are you gonna buy a few sets? The more you buy the more you save on shipping. Don't forget that. Its a good deal.