Vf-0 Wallpaper For Everyone

ikhii

Russian? I thought it was the CG artists impression of the Royal Navy's "Future Carrier" concept? Could just be my eye-sighting going but it looked to me a lot like the shots that have been showing up in the magazines since the program became "newsworthy".

Karl

It's possible.

I do know that the modern Russian carrier has an upturned bow deck for fighter take offs.

Edited by Zinjo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/Cdn...ACFart1copy.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/Cdn...owvizart5v2.jpg

Since this is for Macross Zero... I'll just post the links to my carrier pix so I don't clutter up the thread.

I like the first one!

Unfortunately (to me) the second one looks like the fighter is taking off without a catapult, since you can see the steam from a catapult launch moments before.

Nice work though... ;)

Thanks guys for your kind words. Currently my computer crash due to HDD problems. :blink::blink: I'm still hoping that all my Photoshop files will still work. Now backing up everything and hope to change my HDD soon. Really bad timing for a HDD crash. :(:(:(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
Here is something that I've worked with for the past few hours. I think there is still room for improvements. I called it, "The Landing". (preview version)

landing29qr.th.jpg

Love this one, except for the GERWALK on the right hand side, seems unnecessary to me and kinda takes away from the illusion of the VF-0's landing.

You wouldn't happen to have a version at hi res without the GERWALK would you?