Vf-0 Wallpaper For Everyone

ikhii

Hi, this wallpaper section is to challenge photographers like me to take a VF-0 toy and turn it into a real world fighter plane / Gerwalk / Battoroid. For those of you who love to take photographs can join in and make your VF-0 looks real in the real environment. It would be great to see more good works from fans all around the world.

Yesterday moring, I was on a plane going back to my hometown and I saw 2 fighter plane pass by so I took a photo of them. check this out :p

flight18aq.jpg

And Last night, when i came back from my hometown, I saw another 2 figher plane pass by and I took the photo also. .... hahahaha... u know what.. I actually jump out of the window and took the photo as it's a bit dark.

flight29an.th.jpg

Oh well, by now you know it's 0.01% chances that you will see these baby fly in the sky so here is the last theme for the photo that i got. Enjoy.

flight39nt.th.jpg

will come out with more wallpaper soon. Check out this post. For those of you wish to make great wallpapers and share, do post. Thanks.

Edited by ikhii

Wow...your flash is very powerful for that nightshot.

:lol:

Great work.

400757[/snapback]

:lol: .... thanks... actually it's from the moon light. Need very slow shuttle speed to capture sharp photos while standing on the wing of my plane... It's like Mission Impossible X ...hahahaha...

Anyway, some of the samples photos which i'm going to edit later on and hope will turn out fantastic as wallpapers.

Coming soon this summer on desktop near you... ;)

flightall9ob.jpg

while waiting, check out the super macro shot that i've took for the VF-0

ikhii6mm.jpg

Edited by ikhii

The one in the middle looks very "REAL". Great job!

400847[/snapback]

Yeh, with good natural sunlight and grey sky, i think it will fit an osean background or takeoff from an airfield or fighter ships. ;) I will find the proper background or if you guys have any good high res picture that you are willing to share as background, do give the links. Thanks. Will work on the wallpapers and make it good. Will be a join effort to make great wallpapers. Of cource, if you have some great work yourself, do upload and share, i would love to see some other ideas. ;) cheers.

yes, it is.

Ikhii, can you post just that middle shot so that maybe one of our photochop masters can work some magic on it?.

The trees in the backgroun would be perfect if the gear was extended down. It would look like the valk was coming in for a landing.

The middle shot with the sky background is great.

Now if only the stand could be edited out.

Graham

401168[/snapback]

As Requested and here you go Graham ;). Do remember to put some credits on top of the wallpapers who ever wish to use this image and make a great wallpaper out of it. Thanks. May the best photoshop masters win. :p

landing2af.th.jpg

Edited by ikhii

I will add few more great photos soon and it will be on different mode. All photoshop masters are welcome to use them. And I'm sure you will win everyone's heart if the work is fantastic. I would love to see more ideas out of it also ;) thanks.

Here's another raw flight mode.

landing26yt.th.jpg

Edited by ikhii

Here´s another quickie one

My two addictions : Macross and Minidisc, in your typical ipod manner ( as a sign of mockery towards its propaganda)

401290[/snapback]

Shouldn't that be a VF-19Kai from Mac 7? :rolleyes:

Here´s another quickie one

My two addictions : Macross and Minidisc, in your typical ipod manner ( as a sign of mockery towards its propaganda)

I guess I´ll contribute to this thread  :lol:

I supposse someone could do something better with this .

Great job man, liked the ipod style :D

Here comes another one. ;) Now all wallpapers includes macross Zero logo :p

windows5fb.jpg

widescreen resolution and smaller logo:

windows21ni.th.jpgwindows33hs.th.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And my next attempt... ;)

coming soon... check in again and i'm sure you will love this one. :p ... looks a bit like the next low vis VF-0 ya :p ... maybe it is... :lol::lol::lol:

preview10un.jpg

Edited by ikhii

Here comes another one. ;) Now all wallpapers includes macross Zero logo :p

windows8pb.jpg

401441[/snapback]

Nice!! It would look sweet with some vapor trails coming out of the engines and off the wing tips!

A couple of suggestions though. Reduce the size of your signature and offer your Wallpapers with and without the logo... B))

I am all for signing one's work, but it is taking away from the amazing composition of the wallpaper.

Maybe a small signature in the bottom corner, big enough to be seen, but not so much that it takes attention away from the subject of the wallpaper.

Just a couple of suggestions to consider. ;)

Nice!!  It would look sweet with some vapor trails coming out of the engines and off the wing tips!

A couple of suggestions though.  Reduce the size of your signature and offer your Wallpapers with and without the logo... B))

I am all for signing one's work, but it is taking away from the amazing composition of the wallpaper. 

Maybe a small signature in the bottom corner, big enough to be seen, but not so much that it takes attention away from the subject of the wallpaper.

Just a couple of suggestions to consider. ;)

401509[/snapback]

yeh...will take your advice on that and make some changes. Actually i'm doing the vapor trails on my coming low Vis ... :p and the logo will be smaller, so as the signitures ;). Thanks for the advice man. Hope it will keep on coming.

Edited by ikhii

The middle shot with the sky background is great.

Now if only the stand could be edited out.

Graham

401168[/snapback]

That shot is very realistic. If somebody weathered that up real good, you would not be able to tell that was a toy. As is, If I did not know better, I would not supect that was a toy.

dude.. impressive works... i just replaced my wallpaper with one your works..

401812[/snapback]

Thanks guys, here comes the real thing :p... DOWNLOAD...DOWNLOAD :lol::lol::lol:

twist9gj.jpg

The title has been placed on the right side.

twisted6oj.th.jpg

Edited by ikhii

Awesome!.  And I love the new logo with your sig wrapped around the text.  It gives you credit, but also blends in nicely with the logo, well done!.

Are you going to redo the other wallpapers with your new logo/sig combo?

401847[/snapback]

will try my best to update all of them. Thanks... more wallpapers coming soon ;)

401812[/snapback]

Thanks guys, here comes the real thing :p... DOWNLOAD...DOWNLOAD :lol::lol::lol:

twisted8ry.th.jpg

401833[/snapback]

Amazing work!

Might I suggest maybe some gun pod fire from the Zero in this wallpaper (tired to find reference screen caps, but no luck yet)?

Also, you might want to consider uploading some of your work to this site:

http://www.animepaper.net/home/

There is a real lack of decent Mac Zero walls. like yours there... ;)

Edited by Zinjo

401812[/snapback]

twisted8ry.th.jpg

401833[/snapback]

Amazing work!

Might I suggest maybe some gun pod fire from the Zero in this wallpaper (tired to find reference screen caps, but no luck yet)?

Also, you might want to consider uploading some of your work to this site:

http://www.animepaper.net/home/

There is a real lack of decent Mac Zero walls. like yours there... ;)

401900[/snapback]

Thanks man for the suggestions. Actually i'm also looking for some missiles launch from the Macross plane. Will try my best to look for good reference and put it in. Consider this wallpaper 70% done. Will update it with nice 'smokes'... :lol::lol::lol:

thanks for the suggested link. Will upload and maybe link back here. I want MWf to be the main link for all macross wallpapers ;)

Thanks guys, I will try make the photos blend with the background as real as possible. I still needs to take more great photos that looks real with good sunlight. The other modes will be coming soon. Stay tune.

Here are some up coming photos that will be used. Focusing on heavy shadow will make things more lively. I was thinking of putting it on a carrier. Still looking for some good pics but if you found any, do put up the links ;) thanks.

sample27wu.jpg

Edited by ikhii

I love these but I dont like the sig... can you provide us some without it?

Why do you want us to email you anyway? lol.

403129[/snapback]

oh, sig is just my work. Nothing else. It's not big but will update soon with even smaller designer's sig when i get my ideas done. The email part is for some forumers who wish to get higher resolution of the photos or other request that they would like to make. It's not just for this forumers as some of the viewers are not from MWF. They don't register here but they still can reach me personally through emails requesting other formats or custom color themes. I hope you understand ;) ... cheers.

Edited by ikhii

oh, sig is just my work. Nothing else. It's not big but will update soon with even smaller designer's sig when i get my ideas done. The email part is for some forumers who wish to get higher resolution of the photos or other request that they would like to make. It's not just for this forumers as some of the viewers are not from MWF. They don't register here but they still can reach me personally through emails requesting other formats or custom color themes. I hope you understand ;) ... cheers.

403226[/snapback]

So THAT's the reason for it!

Mighty nice idea!

I just may take you up on that.... ;)