Valkyrie Dream Flight

RosarioLuv

Greetings all, I'll make this as brief and painless as it needs be. If any of you old-time 1/55 custom fans still care, now's the chance to view the old Valkyrie Dream Flight site while you still can. The site will most likely be shut down this month.

Valkyrie Dream Flight

rosariobanner.jpg

I don't really want to delete it, especially since I never archived the site on disk (it's all online, 100%, including the pics). I MIGHT be able to slowly cut and paste html and download pics offline from the site before it shuts down, but knowing me, I won't get to it in time. So when it goes offline, if I haven't backed it up by then, all those images and info are gone.....forever!

Hopefully I'll have it backed up in time to start a new archive site at a later time though at least.

Despite my human mistakes here on MW, I'd like to think I was, at some point, a positive contributor to the MW culture, and I've been honoured to rub elbows (or rather keystrokes) with the best of you. Thanks MW for all the great times. I still come on here and browse once in a while, so it's never truly "goodbye."

Man, so much I've missed out on over the years......never seen a yamato q-rau, monster, or vf-0s. I'm getting old.

Cheers, MW, for now.

-RL

Edited by redemption

I will greatly miss your site. It was one of the very first sites I crossed paths with and always inspired me to create custom 1/55 and 1/100 valkyries.

I am at a loss for words and feel a bit saddened to see such a wonderful site leave the www. Hopefully, someone who has the resources and space, will archive this fantastic site. There are so many great customs and tid bits on this site. It would be a tremendous loss for all when it\\\'s gone.

I for one will miss this site.

Don\\\'t be a stranger.

And to all who have never seen the site, do yourself a favor a, see it before it\\\'s gone forever.

Edited by nightmareB4macross

• 1 year later...
I will greatly miss your site. It was one of the very first sites I crossed paths with and always inspired me to create custom 1/55 and 1/100 valkyries.

I am at a loss for words and feel a bit saddened to see such a wonderful site leave the www. Hopefully, someone who has the resources and space, will archive this fantastic site. There are so many great customs and tid bits on this site. It would be a tremendous loss for all when it\\\'s gone.

I for one will miss this site.

Don\\\'t be a stranger.

And to all who have never seen the site, do yourself a favor a, see it before it\\\'s gone forever.

Sorry I never got back to you guys, and to ya'll who wanted to help host the site. It's all gone now, with the exception of my original ostrich pics that were hosted on a non-pay geocities account. You can view what's left of it here:

http://geocities.com/woxiangjia/superostrich.html

I lost all those images of every valk and even nonvalk mechs, and even my own pictoral compositions. All gone. :(

Sorry I'm not online much these days. Much like my site, most of my real life has been erased, so to speak, and exists now only in broken fragments. I'm but a whisper of an echo. Hope life has treated ya'll well these past years.

My best to you all.

Hope things are well for ya Rosario. It's sad to see a part of pre-yammy Macrossworld go the way of the dodo :*(

Hope things shape up for ya

I'm also a pre-yammy MW guy that's about to go the way of the dodo.

As for Rolo.... that guy still has my missile cluster and won't give it back! Shame on you!