Wip - Minmaychan In Mini China Dress

Ryuji

AWESOME!!  work Ryuji!!

DAMN! I think my wife would trip if i got one!! HAHA

421745[/snapback]

I love the MG valks. I'd love to have this Minmay statue-thing... but yeah, I think my wife would sort of have an aneurism if that showed up in the mail.

AWESOME!!  work Ryuji!!

DAMN! I think my wife would trip if i got one!! HAHA

421745[/snapback]

I love the MG valks. I'd love to have this Minmay statue-thing... but yeah, I think my wife would sort of have an aneurism if that showed up in the mail.

422144[/snapback]

This version of Minmay would put my wife over the top. She likes the valks and the music just not Minmay. I would need to hide the figure in the closet. Guess that makes me a Closet Minmay Lover!

This version of Minmay would put my wife over the top. She likes the valks and the music just not Minmay. I would need to hide the figure in the closet. Guess that makes me a Closet Minmay Lover!

422157[/snapback]

LOL

Can't blame your woman, that is one beautiful set of moons, any women would have felt threaten by them.... :lol:

422157[/snapback]

LOL

422225[/snapback]

Edited by Mowe

My wife hates Minmay too. So I bought her a matchbox Minmay Barbie doll!

423520[/snapback]

LOL where do u find those things?

i dun have much in the way of character figures (though i've the Yamato set of Milia 639 figures on the way)

and be wanten :)

423548[/snapback]

Look for them on ebay! You can also get Lisa, and Rick, and (my wife REALLY hated this one) Dana Sterling. My wife hates Dana even more than Minmay so I had to get her one as well. (The Masters was so boring)

You really have an awesome talent, Ryuji! I really hope to see Milia next (cause I think she's awesome) buuuut, I would also love to see you make some men as well ;) Give the ladies something to drool over, hehe.

You really have an awesome talent, Ryuji! I really hope to see Milia next (cause I think she's awesome) buuuut, I would also love to see you make some men as well ;) Give the ladies something to drool over, hehe.

427478[/snapback]

hmm a Max figure to stand next to my Milia in her wedding dress would go nicely in the collection :p

who knows, maybe if we insist enough and get more votes Ryuji would cave in! :p

but then agian, i dunno how artists think.. they can be strange sometimes

j/k

damn, bills hit me hard... i kinda hope it takes a week or two now :p

get my check by then B))

Edited by GrimlockCW

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FINALLY I finished the putting/sanding stage!! (16 parts x 9 = 144 parts! :wacko: )

I used some failed parts and some parts was really bad - full of small airbubbles :( - I had to remove that area and "replace" with polyester putty.

post-2149-1158878393_thumb.jpg

post-2149-1158878412_thumb.jpg