Wip - Minmaychan In Mini China Dress

Ryuji

Well, I dig that Miria too and that Mizuho kit has some lovely curves and handles, definitely a winner as Miria's body.

But Damn, Minmay came second, beaten by Miria by 2 cup sizes...

Ryuji! Do you will build the Moon?

I think the gunpod of original ilustration is shorter than the used by Valkyries... I think that a short Gunpod looks better in this Minmay model....

413452[/snapback]

I agree, considering her gun pod is only a regular one that has had the gun barrel cut down by half...

However, after seeing other projects, I doubt that gun pod is the final version... ;)

Edited by Zinjo

He sacrificed many Auskas before.  I am sure she dies happy knowing she will be reincarnated into Minmay and get a nice boob job from Ruji's divine touch. :D
O.oh NOOO you took apart aska, You killed her.

417242[/snapback]

417252[/snapback]

I never destroy original kit - I always make a copy myself and use only copied parts in my projects. ;)

417276[/snapback]

Ryjui's version of Rei!!! :lol:

He sacrificed many Auskas before.   I am sure she dies happy knowing she will be reincarnated into Minmay and get a nice boob job from Ruji's divine touch. :D
O.oh NOOO you took apart aska, You killed her.

I never destroy original kit - I always make a copy myself and use only copied parts in my projects. ;)

Ryjui's version of Rei!!! :lol:

The Doktor is in!!

franky1.gif

or maybe this is more like it?

dexlabsm.jpg

Edited by Zinjo

Those are really cool! But... who is Komilia Jenius? I mean, what show is she from? I could swear I have every Macross movie there is and I don't ever recall having seen her. Is that just Milia with short hair or something?

417257[/snapback]

You have seen her! You have the original macross TV series, she appears there in the chapter "Viva Maria" (I believe). In that chapter she's only a baby though. Her full name is Komilia Maria Jenius.

Edited by Screech

Those are really cool! But... who is Komilia Jenius? I mean, what show is she from? I could swear I have every Macross movie there is and I don't ever recall having seen her. Is that just Milia with short hair or something?

417257[/snapback]

You have seen her! You have the original macross TV series, she appears there in the chapter "Viva Maria" (I believe). In that chapter she's only a baby though. Her full name is Komilia Maria Jenius.

417763[/snapback]

A-ha! Thank you. ;)

WOW is all that can be said for the skillz shown in them statues... seriously i can't say anything bout it.... just WOW...

and reading through that answered my question to (on Komilia) i've never seen all of SDF Macross (i only have disc 5), and barely any roblowtech

psst can anyone PM me a link to someplace that sells the subbed discs??

preferably all of them or a boxed

mech foot - it's not easy to build mech parts with resin putty...I had to rebuild many times and still have some imperfections. <_<

(and I still have to build the other side :( )

post-2149-1153687905_thumb.jpg

mech foot - it's not easy to build mech parts with resin putty...I had to rebuild many times and still have some imperfections.  <_<

(and I still have to build the other side  :( )

418624[/snapback]

I don't see any imperfections. Geez! Nice work. I love the lil' mini gunpod too. Awesome, awesome!

Ryuji! It's taking way too long! You must finish this, and paint it! Your fans are impatient! As a proud sponsor of two 1/48 MG's as well as a GBP MG, I demand the moon concert Minmay be completed for my enjoyment. :)

I know it sounds harsh but it's okay, I was just kidding. But uhm, PLease finish her uP!!!

Seriously, this is even better than watching the Afro-happy-guy paint pictures on TV!

419963[/snapback]

Blasphemy! Bob Ross was, and always will be, the Master! Well, Master of Happy Little Trees, anyway! LOL!