San Diego Comic Con Mw Meet Up Thread

Unfortunately I can't make it this year... but does anyone know when that big Anime con in So-Cal will be and email me the dates/website/info?

395239[/snapback]

the next big anime con on so cal would be the Anime Expo. It'll be on the fourth of july week. So the con will start on Saturday and go through tuesday, which will be the fourth of july. Weird days to have the con, but whatevers. :D:p:lol:

here's their website: Anime Expo

Edited by BoBe-Patt

Im planning on going maybe... How many days was it again?

397934[/snapback]

well the preview night is on wednesday, but that's for people who bought a 4 day pass, and who pre registered I believe. So it's a total of 5 days of comic con!! woohoo!! :D:p:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think any of us have paid for both anime expo and comic con in like ages. Last time I paid was back in 98 through 2000. Wow, has it been that long already?!?!? sheesh. I need to stop going.... not!!! :D:p:lol:

I'll be there with my GF just like last year. It going to be like a work out than more of a vacation. UCK dude my GF wouldn't stop getting alll the FREEE SHITZZ hilarious man she's thinking alright we have to get our moneys worth. HAhahaha all five day always have like 2 huge bags with promotions bags in promtion bags. Stupid orange nick braclets and darth vadar mask on a stick. The only thing that was worth money there was the solid metal zelda coin you get for free. Worth like 25-50 buck on ebay. Dude I bought her a awsome totoro cats bus freaking 4ft long 600 buck I think. Hella funny my GF total oblivious to her surrounds while holding the huge cat bus I saw a girl throw a fit to her boy friend yelling " I told you so some one would buy it and total batty slaps her boy friend. HAHAHahaha :lol: that was the high light of the day serious

from Rich

see ya guys there if I can find you.

P.s. please bring a poster canister tooooo many free poster you'll need one with a sling.

3 cons:

The only ones I would want to attend is MW Con and AX.

Comic Con is a bit too much for me, 5 days!! Im staying at AX for 4 days. And Im plannning on spending over $300 too.

So next year is a for sure, going as Hikaru since I fit him facialy, but not in hair style.

Ya guys had to make MW Con on the Sunday of AX!!

*sigh* I will see what I can do. This forum is rapidly changing and the frontpage really suprised me, you guys are really keeping this site updated.

Looks like I might be staying at the Holiday Inn National City. It doesn't look to far from SDCC on the map...should I stay there or look more in Old Town?

411213[/snapback]

Whoa. National City is like 15 minutes from the Convention Center.

Looks like I might be staying at the Holiday Inn National City. It doesn't look to far from SDCC on the map...should I stay there or look more in Old Town?

411213[/snapback]

411365[/snapback]

The Holiday Inn National City webpage says it close cab ride, but I'll take your word for it.

I am still looking. I may stay in Mission Valley. Everyone is telling me that the trolley is right there.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there like I am every year for all four days plus Preview Night. I'm 501st so I'll be dressed in Biker Scout armor two of the days. I'm staying at the Holiday Inn on the Bay, about 5 min from the Convention Center. 1/100 Valks here I come!

Edited by bluecyclone

411213[/snapback]

411365[/snapback]

The Holiday Inn National City webpage says it close cab ride, but I'll take your word for it.

I am still looking. I may stay in Mission Valley. Everyone is telling me that the trolley is right there.

411923[/snapback]

OH and when I say 15 minutes from the convention center I meant by freeway. Mission Valley is a better option especially because of the trolley. It'll be an easier ride getting to the convention center but damn crowded when you leave.

411213[/snapback]

411365[/snapback]

411923[/snapback]

OH and when I say 15 minutes from the convention center I meant by freeway. Mission Valley is a better option especially because of the trolley. It'll be an easier ride getting to the convention center but damn crowded when you leave.

415025[/snapback]

Just made my plans this morning! Staying at the Holiday Inn Downtown (not the Bay). I arrive early Friday morning and leave Mondayafternoon. See you guys there!

411213[/snapback]

411365[/snapback]

411923[/snapback]

415025[/snapback]

Just made my plans this morning! Staying at the Holiday Inn Downtown (not the Bay). I arrive early Friday morning and leave Mondayafternoon. See you guys there!

415511[/snapback]

funny how we all say we'll see each other there. We need to exchange numbers here if we are to meet up. Otherwise, we won't know who is who. So who's all gonna be there for sure? This is who I know of for sure that's going and meeting up:

BoBe-Patt

Solscud007

Sneakers

Dangard Ace

Bigkid24

BigBen

Kiririth

Anybody else?

Edited by BoBe-Patt

I will be standing in line to pick up my badge close to 10 am on Friday morning. Since I have never been to Comic Con, I have no input on where to meet. Other than picking up a few exclusives and talking to some suppliers, my schedule is pretty flexible.

If anyone wants my number, hit me with a PM.

A bunch of us will be there for preview night which is on wednesday. So we'll already be there buying up all the exclusives! So yeah, I'll send you PM.