New Mwcon Thread

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Didnt post cuz they kinda suk and most have seen these..

It really was all condensed into like 2-3 tables.

It was like a big pile boxes of new valks for sale in one corner, then the customs table, then around the corner was i thnk XStoy's collection. (correct me if wrong). Check out the cool legioss box!

There was another tabe of things for sale but i didt get pictures of that.

Corrected collection owners name. Thanks Sol..

post-698-1164161970_thumb.jpg

post-698-1164161987_thumb.jpg

post-698-1164162001_thumb.jpg

post-698-1164162016_thumb.jpg

post-698-1164162034_thumb.jpg

post-698-1164162046_thumb.jpg

post-698-1164162058_thumb.jpg

post-698-1164162072_thumb.jpg

post-698-1164162096_thumb.jpg

post-698-1164162113_thumb.jpg

post-698-1164162127_thumb.jpg

post-698-1164162141_thumb.jpg

post-698-1164162155_thumb.jpg

Edited by orguss01

dude.... i can't find my pics from MW con.... like they all disappeared on the comp i uploaded them too...

had the pics of Cosplay Minmei and everything.... but alas... there's no record of it....

did anyone take pics at the Poker Tourny???

Didnt post cuz they kinda suk and most have seen these..

It really was all condensed into like 2-3 tables.

It was like a big pile boxes of new valks for sale in one corner, then the customs table, then around the corner was i thnk exo's collection. (correct me if wrong). Check out the cool legioss box!

There was another tabe of things for sale but i didt get pictures of that.

wrong, that was XStoys collection

Hmm I didnt take that many pics either.

here is a pic of Kirith's girl on Poker Night.

IPB Image

Edited by Solscud007

A tip of advice because some of us could not come.

Do not make this on Anime Expo or Comic Con days, seriously because I could not come. If it was not on those days then I would have been there this year. Just a recommendation to the people who planned the event. (No Offense)

Where all the pics of the MWers? 1 isn't enough...

A tip of advice because some of us could not come.

Do not make this on Anime Expo or Comic Con days, seriously because I could not come. If it was not on those days then I would have been there this year. Just a recommendation to the people who planned the event. (No Offense)

Where all the pics of the MWers? 1 isn't enough...

See I planned this on those days for a reason. Poker night is only important to some of us so it is understandable only some people came, Although it was set to be after AX ended that day. Also Sunday wasnt that big of a day at AX.

Also I planned it so that people who are travelling from afar have more of a reason to come out than jsut one day of Macross. Hmm spend hundreds of dollars to come out for one day? not really worth it This way they can also go to AX. Valk312 came from Texas and im sure he enjoyed it very much that he could go to MWcon and AX and Im sure it made the cost of the trip that much more worth it. So unless you have a better idea, stop being so selfcentered and complaining about how you could not have made it. It is simple, you are not that big of a macross fan. That is fine. But dont criticize what you dont understand.

I can't please everyone. And since NO ONE ELSE has come up with a reasonably GOOD idea. It has been all on me and my friends EXO, Bobe Patt, and Phatslappy to do something. I have done my best to host MWCON for the past 4 years. What have you done to help in a positive way? One day out of your huge schedule would not have killed you. So stop complaining.

Edited by Solscud007

I enjoyed my first trip to the LA area and I really wouldn't have made it out there if I couldn't have gone to both MWCon and AX. Thanks to EXO, Solscud and BoBe-Patt for carting me around that weekend! :) I'd love to come back for the next one, if finances permit.

See I planned this on those days for a reason. Poker night is only important to some of us so it is understandable only some people came, Although it was set to be after AX ended that day. Also Sunday wasnt that big of a day at AX.

Also I planned it so that people who are travelling from afar have more of a reason to come out than jsut one day of Macross. Hmm spend hundreds of dollars to come out for one day? not really worth it This way they can also go to AX. Valk312 came from Texas and im sure he enjoyed it very much that he could go to MWcon and AX and Im sure it made the cost of the trip that much more worth it. So unless you have a better idea, stop being so selfcentered and complaining about how you could not have made it. It is simple, you are not that big of a macross fan. That is fine. But dont criticize what you dont understand.

I can't please everyone. And since NO ONE ELSE has come up with a reasonably GOOD idea. It has been all on me and my friends EXO, Bobe Patt, and Phatslappy to do something. I have done my best to host MWCON for the past 4 years. What have you done to help in a positive way? One day out of your huge schedule would not have killed you. So stop complaining.

Why not just make it on the last day of AX? That day is pretty much dead, and the only reason I couldn't come was because of the Yucaza(Blah did I spell that right?) concert, my friend told me to come cause she wanted me to and I couldn't say no :wub:, as before then she dragged me around the whole day.

Wouldn't making it before the start of AX be better? I see because the day before its a preregistration day, so having it on that day wouldn't be much of a hassel since the lines move quick, and you can go back to the MWCon without anything to worry about since you got your badge, and you are set for the whole con so you don't have to wait in a 2 hour line the next day.

I hope my opinions aren't pissing you off...I have been a hardcore Macross fan since I was 7, right now I'm 16. So considering how bad I wanted to come, I was serious.

Edited by Ishimaru

priorities is different for some people. The problem is the day before AX would have been a friday. You are young and have very few responsibilities. Many of us are older now. And many of us have been fans of macross since before you were born. But aside from that. The scheduling was done to accomodate these people. People who work. People who have families. Not teeage crushes on some girl. Dont worry you arent pissing me off. Its jsut you should be more considerate before opening your mouth.

priorities is different for some people. The problem is the day before AX would have been a friday. You are young and have very few responsibilities. Many of us are older now. And many of us have been fans of macross since before you were born. But aside from that. The scheduling was done to accomodate these people. People who work. People who have families. Not teeage crushes on some girl. Dont worry you arent pissing me off. Its jsut you should be more considerate before opening your mouth.

Yeah, didn't see it from their point of view. Kind of get it now, just Sunday was the worst day for me to come to the Con due to the massive AX events that day. I need to priortize next year for the Con.