New Mwcon Thread

i got a reply from her. She said that she will be in Toky on the 9th and 10th so she will be using that tiem to prepare for her trip. So she cannot make it to the Con. But that is better since there will be no entrance free for this year.

Ok the Con is July 2nd 2006. That is a Sunday. it will start at 10am in Long Beach. PM Phatslappy for the address

Edited by Solscud007

i got a reply from her. She said that she will be in Toky on the 9th and 10th so she will be using that tiem to prepare for her trip. So she cannot make it to the Con. But that is better since there will be no entrance free for this year.

393633[/snapback]

no entrance free? so does that mean we have to pay? waittaminute!

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry all but it looks like I will have to bow out this year, my wedding date is that weekend and well I think the bride would kill me if I went to MWCon right after our wedding night.

Sorry all but it looks like I will have to bow out this year, my wedding date is that weekend and well I think the bride would kill me if I went to MWCon right after our wedding night.

397399[/snapback]

I think it's only if you left her behind after the wedding. But you know every new bride wants to be at this years MWCon. ;):lol::lol:

Oh yeah, BTW, CONGRATS dude and welcome to the club!!!

397399[/snapback]

I think it's only if you left her behind after the wedding. But you know every new bride wants to be at this years MWCon. ;):lol::lol:

Oh yeah, BTW, CONGRATS dude and welcome to the club!!!

397426[/snapback]

Suckas!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Suckas!!!!

397722[/snapback]

How so?

398381[/snapback]

Well let me see. I have been told several times by married men NOT to get married. There must be a legitimate and reasonable reason(s) behind it? And like Chris Rock says: "Either your not married and lonely or married and bored."

Which would I rather have? Hmmmm... more sex, sex, and sex with lots of horny women or limit my options to one. So do the math big guy. ;)

man....talk about slow thread. i wrote that weeks ago. it'd be funny if mw con one day eventually turned out to be just exo, danny, peter, george, bee, and patrick attending. They could just take out the poker chips and have the mw con poker tourney at the same time! Actually, it'd be just about the same as any other week around here.

man....talk about slow thread. i wrote that weeks ago. it'd be funny if mw con one day eventually turned out to be just exo, danny, peter, george, bee, and patrick attending. They could just take out the poker chips and have the mw con poker tourney at the same time! Actually, it'd be just about the same as any other week around here.

401741[/snapback]

I'd be OK with that... lol. Then we get all the prizes that the people sent already. When I get the chance I'll post all the prizes for the custom contest and the poker tourney!

401741[/snapback]

I'd be OK with that... lol. Then we get all the prizes that the people sent already. When I get the chance I'll post all the prizes for the custom contest and the poker tourney!

401751[/snapback]

What the??? Hey, I'm all in for MWCon weekend!! I already asked for the days off both from work and my wife. :lol::lol::lol:

401741[/snapback]

401751[/snapback]

What the??? Hey, I'm all in for MWCon weekend!! I already asked for the days off both from work and my wife. :lol::lol::lol:

401793[/snapback]

Will you be bringing cake for us? Hmmm...can I select flavor: chocolate!

man....talk about slow thread. i wrote that weeks ago. it\\\'d be funny if mw con one day eventually turned out to be just exo, danny, peter, george, bee, and patrick attending. They could just take out the poker chips and have the mw con poker tourney at the same time! Actually, it\\\'d be just about the same as any other week around here.

401741[/snapback]

I\\\'d be OK with that... lol. Then we get all the prizes that the people sent already. When I get the chance I\\\'ll post all the prizes for the custom contest and the poker tourney!

401751[/snapback]

What the??? Hey, I\\\'m all in for MWCon weekend!! I already asked for the days off both from work and my wife. :lol::lol::lol:

401793[/snapback]

402336[/snapback]

Cake there shall be. I would like a head count more or less of how many people are coming. I don\\\'t want to bring too little or too much cake.

**Hey, Nick, what ever happened to my award winning cockpit?

Edited by nightmareB4macross

man....talk about slow thread. i wrote that weeks ago. it\\\'d be funny if mw con one day eventually turned out to be just exo, danny, peter, george, bee, and patrick attending. They could just take out the poker chips and have the mw con poker tourney at the same time! Actually, it\\\'d be just about the same as any other week around here.

401741[/snapback]

I\\\'d be OK with that... lol. Then we get all the prizes that the people sent already. When I get the chance I\\\'ll post all the prizes for the custom contest and the poker tourney!

401751[/snapback]

What the??? Hey, I\\\'m all in for MWCon weekend!! I already asked for the days off both from work and my wife. :lol::lol::lol:

401793[/snapback]

402336[/snapback]

Cake there shall be. I would like a head count more or less of how many people are coming. I don\\\'t want to bring too little or too much cake.

**Hey, Nick, what ever happened to my award winning cockpit?

402344[/snapback]

I ate it what do you think? I took it home with me since no one wanted more cake. So my GF, Lennard and I ate it.

OK, OK - it's official.  I bought my airline ticket and will be attedning my 1st ever MWCon!  :)

402754[/snapback]

don't get your expectations up too much. There's no mari this year, so who knows how it's gonna go. HAHAHAHAHA. j/k!

OK, OK - it's official.  I bought my airline ticket and will be attedning my 1st ever MWCon!  :)

402754[/snapback]

don't get your expectations up too much. There's no mari this year, so who knows how it's gonna go. HAHAHAHAHA. j/k!

402855[/snapback]

its about the people and not the content.

402754[/snapback]

402855[/snapback]

404568[/snapback]

about the people? Bobepatt included?

Edited by phatslappy

I'm looking for tix through Southwest.

Is the Burbank Airport the closest to this years CON?

405751[/snapback]

no. However it is close to me. The closest airport would be John Wayne Airport. In Santa Ana.

402754[/snapback]

402855[/snapback]

404568[/snapback]

about the people? Bobepatt included?

404654[/snapback]

that's right foo. My brother from another mother is coming in. I'm picking him up. He'll be attending the Anime Expo as well! :D:p:lol:

I'm looking for tix through Southwest.

Is the Burbank Airport the closest to this years CON?

405751[/snapback]

no. However it is close to me. The closest airport would be John Wayne Airport. In Santa Ana.

405828[/snapback]

Ok.

Edited by UN Spacy

Tis the season!

Well I will not be able to make it to MWcon or AX (for the first time since the very first one, and animecon prior to that) I would like to send a care package of goodies for prizes for my fellow Macossians who will be there.

I have a few things right now I would like to send but this weekend I'm going to pick up a few more small things. Can somebody in charge of MWcon PM with where to ship the items.

Edited by SaveRobotech

Tis the season!

Well I will not be able to make it to MWcon or AX (for the first time since the very first one, and animecon prior to that) I would like to send a care package of goodies for prizes for my fellow Macossians who will be there.

I have a few things right now I would like to send but this weekend I'm going to pick up a few more small things. Can somebody in charge of MWcon PM with where to ship the items.

407246[/snapback]

PM sent.

393633[/snapback]

So it appears I missed all the stuff about the last MWcon where Mari was there. Is there an old thread with infromation about this and/or pictures, discussion, etc?