Gundam figurine help needed!

Help!

Awhile back on the old boards somebody posted some pics of their neat little (PVC?) mobile suit figures. As I recall, they were fixed pose little guys, mainly UC based. I specifically remember the Zakus looking very Kondo-esque with long armored skirts & zimmerit.

What the heck were these little guys? Gashapon? These little toys that come with candy? Anybody even have a clue what I'm babbling about? :blink:

well theres always HLJ but i got my RX-78-2 from mitsuwa or what was yohan, its a japanese supermarket chain but it was 7 bucks~ theres no candy with them and they are packed with dogtags. I really wish there was an RX-79 [G] one or atleast a Perfect Grade RX-79 [G]. it doesn't seem like that gundam gets much respect~

Edited by H Kakizaki

well theres always HLJ but i got my RX-78-2 from mitsuwa or what was yohan, its a japanese supermarket chain but it was 7 bucks~ theres no candy with them and they are packed with dogtags. I really wish there was an RX-79 [G] one or atleast a Perfect Grade RX-79 [G]. it doesn't seem like that gundam gets much respect~

Um, actually, they do come with candy, a single piece about the size of a stack of quarters.

Help!

Awhile back on the old boards somebody posted some pics of their neat little (PVC?) mobile suit figures. As I recall, they were fixed pose little guys, mainly UC based. I specifically remember the Zakus looking very Kondo-esque with long armored skirts & zimmerit.

What the heck were these little guys? Gashapon? These little toys that come with candy? Anybody even have a clue what I'm babbling about? :blink:

I saw them out at a little Japanese supermarket in the Rolling Hills Plaza the other day. I was thinking of picking one up (They had the Gundam itself) but they cost IIRC $6 each, and I thought that was a little too expensive for what you got -- I opted instead for the Gundam magnets.

Pick up the current (Sep 2003) issue of Dengeki Hobby Magazine. It comes with an exclusive Ultimate Operation figure of the Titans GM Kai featured in Advance of Zeta.

Heh, heh, that's not the currant issue any more, the latest issue is the October 2003 issue which has been out 3-4 days already.

Graham

The new October 2003 issue of Dengeki Hobby magazine shows that the next series of Gundam Ultimate OP will include the EZ-8 (from 08thMST) in at least two different color variations and IIRC a Gouf Custom as well.

Graham

Pick up the current (Sep 2003) issue of Dengeki Hobby Magazine.  It comes with an exclusive Ultimate Operation figure of the Titans GM Kai featured in Advance of Zeta.

Heh, heh, that's not the currant issue any more, the latest issue is the October 2003 issue which has been out 3-4 days already.

Graham

Hey, september isn't even out over here yet. It's wierd, too, because our kinokuniya gets its magazines at the same time as the ones in Japan. But I'm always hearing about the two months later isue coming out before I find the next month's one.

Pick up the current (Sep 2003) issue of Dengeki Hobby Magazine.  It comes with an exclusive Ultimate Operation figure of the Titans GM Kai featured in Advance of Zeta.

Graham

Hey, september isn't even out over here yet. It's wierd, too, because our kinokuniya gets its magazines at the same time as the ones in Japan. But I'm always hearing about the two months later isue coming out before I find the next month's one.

I was speaking to the folks over here in California. We are a month behind compared to Japan because they send the magazines by surface to reduce shipping cost. Subscription by air shipping would triple the cost of the magazine. September issue was out last week - got mine as of last Tuesday. If you don't see them chances are it's sold out already.