Display Your Collections...

man there cramped in there

that poor Ve-1 needs to be freed.

if you ever get a chance post some pics of the Space 1999 Eagles

which Franklin Mint 1/48 is that in the upper right corner?

SBD 3 Dauntless Operation Torch

Part Number: B11B632 :)

those two aoshima eagles are hard to reach, I will post my 2 other product enterprise eagles later (eagle transportor and rescue eagle)

until one day I found an ideal display cabinet / my own house , no choice have to store them this way

:wacko:

Not to worry Kyp, it looks like a pretty good start (I'm a huge Alpha/Legioss fans so you'll catch no flack from me there). The MPC does look a lot better when properly stickered and the 0S is just a pretty bird.

Thanks! The Alpha has never been transformed, and a lot of the main stickers were applied, but that's as far as I went as I think it looks great with just the main ones on there. The VF-0S only has 4 stickers applied (The kite emblems and the PL Roy Fokker on each side)

I have my YF-19 coming from Toydeals 888 sometime in Jan, just not sure when. Godzilla said it's on the boat as of Dec 21-22(Or something like that) so it's coming at least.

I didn't even know about all these toys till a month and a half ago when I was searching ebay! :o

So the VF-0S was my first...

I will be pre-ordering the Shin VF-0A sometime in Feb. :)

-Kyp

Thanks! The Alpha has never been transformed, and a lot of the main stickers were applied, but that's as far as I went as I think it looks great with just the main ones on there. The VF-0S only has 4 stickers applied (The kite emblems and the PL Roy Fokker on each side)

I have my YF-19 coming from Toydeals 888 sometime in Jan, just not sure when. Godzilla said it's on the boat as of Dec 21-22(Or something like that) so it's coming at least.

I didn't even know about all these toys till a month and a half ago when I was searching ebay! :o

So the VF-0S was my first...

I will be pre-ordering the Shin VF-0A sometime in Feb. :)

-Kyp

heh. collecting these toys is like being seduced by the dark side...

i remember when i was a fresh noob in collecting. I started with a loose jetfire that was for sale at a specialty toy store. It didnt have any fastpacks, just the figure but i was so happy cause macross/robotech toys were the one toy i always wanted and never got as a kid. Then i bought the masterpiece vf-1j rick hunter and was happier. I never bought the 1/60 yamatos cause i didn't like the fact that they werent perfect transformation toys. Then the all mighty 1/48 series came out. My first was the vf-1s hikaru, and my life and wallet havent been the same since. But god has it been a great ride so far, and i cant wait for what comes out next.

okay.. newbie questions. is it me or is there two different colors of FP available?

There are, but none of them are green.

The FP as seen on sci70716's pics are customs.

Yamato released a Stealth FP set shortly after the release of the Stealth VF-1J

one last newbie question here, but by chance is there a difference between the VF1S Focker and VF1S Hikaru Heads? Reason why I ask is that I'm planning on putting a VF1S head on the valkryie's that I have and since the heads are not currently available I'm going to end up buying iether two VF1focker or Vf1Hikaru. <_<

mole? where exactly are we talkin about? front upper Right side (toy facing you) anyone have a picture of this mole? yep and i'm aware of the arrows...OT but anyone have the write up or steps to repaint these arrows?

Edited by Kicker773

1st edition Focker VF-1S has a mole, otherwise I believe they are all the same.

They're the same physically, but the paint apps are opposite of each other (Focker has yellow arrows on each side and red dot above the visor and Hikaru has red arrows on each side and a yellow dot above the visor)

I'm fairly sure it was just the first edition Focker VF-1S that has the mole. I don't do DYRL paint schemes (other than Focker's) so I can't say I'm ABSOLUTELY certain but I'd say 90% sure on this.

Edit - I see the arrows don't matter from your previous post. Painting I'd think could be done by just taping 'em off or something simple.

Edited by jenius

yeah i can do the arrows myself, and taping was the direction i was heading, now to just finally find the paint and step by step on it. Has anyone used the tamiya spray cans or do people prefer to use the brush?

thenks jenius & mister_e for being helpful :D

yeah i can do the arrows myself, and taping was the direction i was heading, now to just finally find the paint and step by step on it. Has anyone used the tamiya spray cans or do people prefer to use the brush?

thenks jenius & mister_e for being helpful :D

YES!! just need to paint a VF1S head arrows since I already have a VF1A max, now anyone know the color for the kakizaki? =) thanks wicked!!