Display Your Collections...

Those are nice shelves Macrossman I may switch to those in the future. can you get one of each mode in there?

But any way this is my solution Ikea DETOLF cases and LACK led lights, not all fighters are accounted for some are still MIA in the Closet.

post-7418-1208360924_thumb.jpg

post-7418-1208360953_thumb.jpg

post-7418-1208361063_thumb.jpg

post-7418-1208361076_thumb.jpg

post-7418-1208361085_thumb.jpg

post-7418-1208361097_thumb.jpg

post-7418-1208361110_thumb.jpg

post-7418-1208361119_thumb.jpg

post-7418-1208361131_thumb.jpg

post-7418-1208361227_thumb.jpg

MacrossMan & hal9000,

To both of you...VERY NICE setups!

And MM...lucky lucky you to have a wife soooooooo cool.

:ph34r:

Nice collection Hal9000! I like the look of the Blue and grey ghost on that VF-0A.

EDIT: And another congrats to Macross Man for the supportive wife! Lucky dog!

Edited by miriya

Hey guys, Well here is my small collection of Macross toys and models!! Mostly Yamato, but there are some old school and Bandai's mixed in. Hopefully there will be more added, especially some more Macross Zero items. I have a VF-2SS I am working on, but thats to be seen later!! comments welcomed, To all pioneers, Enjoy!!

post-6180-1208373847_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1208373877_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1208373925_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1208373949_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1208373971_thumb.jpg

post-6180-1208373991_thumb.jpg

sweet looking display macrossman! youre lucky to have a wife spoiling you.

Thanks Vegas. And yes I am lucky to have a wife that understands. She said to me that I noticed all those "airplanes" in your closet and I figured that would be a nice gift for you on your birthday. It was certainly a guy's "awwwwww" moment. Marriage is what you make it and you get out of it what you put into it. Please believe the misses doesn't go unspoiled herself...it's a competition between us, but I'd be lying if I had thought for a moment she would have come up with the idea to get me something nice for my "toys".

Thanks Vegas. And yes I am lucky to have a wife that understands. She said to me that I noticed all those "airplanes" in your closet and I figured that would be a nice gift for you on your birthday. It was certainly a guy's "awwwwww" moment. Marriage is what you make it and you get out of it what you put into it. Please believe the misses doesn't go unspoiled herself...it's a competition between us, but I'd be lying if I had thought for a moment she would have come up with the idea to get me something nice for my "toys".

Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww :rolleyes: How cute. ^_^ Lucky boyo.

Those are nice shelves Macrossman I may switch to those in the future. can you get one of each mode in there?

But any way this is my solution Ikea DETOLF cases and LACK led lights, not all fighters are accounted for some are still MIA in the Closet.

Nice collection you got going there hal! The cubes are pretty spacious, 14" x 14" x 14". One of each mode should fit without a problem. If you are going to go the glass cube route I would suggest having a local glass company make the glass for you. The glass is fairly inexpensive. Then purchase the hardware from an internet website. Shipping that much glass is expensive because the weight is unbelievably heavy! I plan on displaying the rest of my fighters when I get home today. Might even add some decals! I also finally get to open the GBP armor! Yes!!!

I am still tripping on how much bigger the Zero 1/60's are in comparison to the 1/48's. I had no idea until I got to actually see them side by side. Amazing!

^_^

Edited by MacrossMan

All right... any more of this and I'll have to put pictures of my collection up....

VFTF1 :)

Well.....get to it already mate :D . My collection aint $hit anymore <_< and until it is something worth while to look at again I will not be posting any collection pics.

More of my Toynami display case. From the top:

You always amaze me mate. I can't wait to see your collection in all it's splendor in person. Those super poseable VF-1's look ALOT cooler than I thought they do in the package...or maybe it's just your handy camera work ;) . I need to get a VF-1S Strike Hikky Super Poseable.

My new acquisitions

Ai Oboeteimasuka Drama Edition ( double ) / 1984

Super Dimensional Fortress Macross Vol. 1 / 1982

Javier,

Nice. What exactly is the content of the DYRL drama LP... I've seen pics of it, but never seen it in real life. It looks like it is two discs..?

Also, what illustration is your avatar from?

My latest aquisition :p Ripley's...Believe it or not!

Very nice. How many more 1/48's do you need to complete the set? Besides of course the CC (credit card). Maybe another one. There's a couple that are like impossible to get or something like that.

All right... any more of this and I'll have to put pictures of my collection up....

VFTF1 :)

Seriously, I have a whole new respect for you guys' displays...especially Ruskii! How the hell he got all that into the case is beyond me and a feat in itself. The collections I have seen with everything perfectly aligned and all...it's just crazy to me now that I am trying to put my little piece of collection together. It gives me a whole new perspective. Instead of just gawking at the collections, now I think about the effort it takes into building it and preparing the figthers. This shiggity takes time, concentration, attention to detail, and patience. I'm calling it a night until I figure out what I want where before I go any further. I'll work on the GBP armor set stuff this weekend. Wish me luck...by the way, does anybody know how to keep the backpack in place when the boosters are in place? If I attach them to Miriya her back pack flops back, so I have removed them for the time being. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's my progress so far...

post-7126-1208394924_thumb.jpg

post-7126-1208394993_thumb.jpg

post-7126-1208395025_thumb.jpg

Very nice. How many more 1/48's do you need to complete the set? Besides of course the CC (credit card). Maybe another one. There's a couple that are like impossible to get or something like that.

I'm lacking Hikaru's VF-1S, Cannon Fodder/Production Type VF-1A, Max's DYRL VF-1A, an Angel Bird, and Hikaru's Super Deluxe Set. With a little luck I will have at least a couple of these by the weekend.

B))

By the way, that Max pic was a joke :lol: I thought the way they had the fastpacks attached was funny as hell. I forget which website has it advertised this way. Too funny!

Edited by MacrossMan

Javier,

Nice. What exactly is the content of the DYRL drama LP... I've seen pics of it, but never seen it in real life. It looks like it is two discs..?

Also, what illustration is your avatar from?

Hi, Renato. My english is not very good, sorry jejejeje

The dramas are two discs and the photo of the avatar it goes down Internet, sincerely not wherefrom it is.

Other LP were coming to me ( five more ), I will upload pictures when they come.

regards

Javier from Chile

By the way, that Max pic was a joke :lol: I thought the way they had the fastpacks attached was funny as hell. I forget which website has it advertised this way. Too funny!

I did'nt look at it closely enough until now. That is too funny!!! :lol::lol: Whoever put those FP's on has to be a mook.

Edited by misterryno

Hi, Renato. My english is not very good, sorry jejejeje

The dramas are two discs and the photo of the avatar it goes down Internet, sincerely not wherefrom it is.

Other LP were coming to me ( five more ), I will upload pictures when they come.

regards

Javier from Chile

OK, muchas gracias! B))

Here is my humble brood, in 15 pictures...which is...err...more than I'm allowed to..apparently...so gonna have to divide this up into 3 posts...:

33dcfia.jpg

o8cd42.jpg

10gfr46.jpg

2w6scva.jpg

9jk9pu.jpg

VFTF1

Edited by VFTF1

Those super poseable VF-1's look ALOT cooler than I thought they do in the package...or maybe it's just your handy camera work ;) . I need to get a VF-1S Strike Hikky Super Poseable.

He has great camera work. The first super poseables (minus fast packs) were bow legged and looked odd. The later releases Battle Cry (fast packs) and DYRL (fast packs) had straight legs.

First Run http://www.toynami.com/robotech_veritech.html

Battle Cry http://www.toynami.com/robotech_battlecry.html

DYRL http://www.toynami.com/macross.html

They come up on Ebay from time to time.