Display Your Collections...

I can see that. You definately go for the larger die-cast and plastic toys over the small toys. I was surprised not to see any 1/100 TT Valks in your collection.

Again, nice stuff!

Thank you and funny you should ask about the 1/100 scale takas...I was looking for those (actually) before I went on my hiatus from collecting. If you look reeeeeallly close there is a 1/100 scale bandai hiding in my collection. Take a bow though sir! You are definately pretty accurate as I have an efinity(sp?) for the chunkies! It all started (same as alot of people here) with Jetfire...Jetfire...Jetfire...< goes into flashback sequence >

Edited by Bmaximum

Thought I'd jump on the bandwagon so here's a few shots my humble collection of Macross and various other goodies.

All 1/60 Valks except for the Bandai's & Toynami's on the second shelf.

Macrosscabinet.jpg

Close up of the top shelf

Macrosscabinettopshelf.jpg

Close up of the second shelf

Macrosscabinet2ndshelf.jpg

Close up of the 3rd shelf

Macrosscabinet3rdshelf.jpg

Close up of the bottom shelf.

Macrosscabinetbottomshelf.jpg

Only have 3 1/48's (prefer the 1/60's :huh: )

1-48bookcase.jpg

Here's my fridge combat zone.

Fridge.jpg

Here's a few non Macross figures for those who like something different. Patlabor, Last Exile, Thunderbirds, Gunslinger Girl, Ikki Tousen, Appleseed, Intron Depot, Suzumiya Haruhi and few others.

2doorcabinet.jpg

Finally some more Patlabor and a Mad Dog.

Patlaborvinylfigures.jpg

Edited by thegunny

thegunny,

WOW!!! SUPER SWEET COLLECTION!!! I especially enjoy the "my fridge combat zone". THANKS for sharing!

:ph34r:

ruskiiVFaussie,

I am always inspired by your sweet displays. It was seeing your insane display that made me appreciate the busy but elegant style of displaying the figures and why I allowed myself to try it too. (Also, I just did not have enough room for a spacious minimal display!). Great pic.

20080301_05.jpg

The display almost looks too busy looking when just looking at this pic, better being up close.

I don't know. It's obviously an awesome collection, but for me it's hard to appreciate it with so much going on. To each's own, but for me I prefer the simplicity of a few fighters displayed together or maybe just one by itself.

My latest grabs. Just about finish with my 1/48 collection.

VERY NICE!!! Once you get all them out and up you best be posting them here ;)

nice...where did you get the stealth parts from?

Thanks, stealth parts came from fellow MW member Godzilla. His collection is hideously ridiculous! Hit him up. He might have something he's willing to part with...trust me...the guy probably won't miss it as large as his collection is. Besides that, the items I have purchased or traded with him are minty fresh as if they have never even removed from their orginal shipping packaging. B))

VERY NICE!!! Once you get all them out and up you best be posting them here ;)

Thanks Ryno, and no doubt with they posted up once I get them displayed. I have a website that I am going to use to build my display case. I would love to cop the Ikea Detolfs because they have doors and they are so cheap, but I am going to have to go with an open face design with larger areas for displaying because this manufacturer offers 16" x 16" glass panels and larger. I plan on buying just the glass and hardware and building my own base for my display. I'll stain my base to match my office furniture. I also have some cloth Macross wall scrolls I've been checking out to frame for my office since I am unable to find any decent are or posters. I will be posting when it's all done and complete.

Thanks Ryno, and no doubt with they posted up once I get them displayed. I have a website that I am going to use to build my display case. I would love to cop the Ikea Detolfs because they have doors and they are so cheap, but I am going to have to go with an open face design with larger areas for displaying because this manufacturer offers 16" x 16" glass panels and larger. I plan on buying just the glass and hardware and building my own base for my display. I'll stain my base to match my office furniture. I also have some cloth Macross wall scrolls I've been checking out to frame for my office since I am unable to find any decent are or posters. I will be posting when it's all done and complete.

I would LOVE to have some of the Detolfs myself...but since I do not live near an Ikea (I know...you would think they would have one in Denver) the shipping is RIDICULOUS. I can't wait to see all your wonderful collection.

EDIT---> Spelling

Edited by misterryno

I don't know. It's obviously an awesome collection, but for me it's hard to appreciate it with so much going on. To each's own, but for me I prefer the simplicity of a few fighters displayed together or maybe just one by itself.

Yeah i know, and it's getting out of hand, but what do you do when your a married man with limited room? :p

... BESIDES giving up collecting. I still got 2 YF-21's coming soon...

I am sure you appreciate the flexi stand displaying with each valk in a dynamic pose and giving room below

for the other crap. :lol: As i said when coming home from work, opening up the cabinet and being up close admiring

al the angles of Macross like this is a real kick.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

That is a very dense display. Wow.

Yep. Cheers man.

I can't see the forest for the trees....I can't see the forest for the trees! :p

Nice collection Ruskki ^_^

lol, yeah, wait till i finish the top and bottom floors, Mospy R/Armours coming soon!, i'm not showing the 1st and 3rd shelves till thy are here and displayed. With my actualy tree diorama! :p

ruskiiVFaussie,

Well mate.... ....it looks okay..... .........

Actually...IT LOOKS GREAT!!!

lol ;) ;) ;):ph34r:

ruskiiVFaussie,

I am always inspired by your sweet displays. It was seeing your insane display that made me appreciate the busy but elegant style of displaying the figures and why I allowed myself to try it too. (Also, I just did not have enough room for a spacious minimal display!). Great pic.

Thanks man, appreciate your admiration, i do really hope to inspire! :D I have heaps of fun doing this.

It's my feng shui! (however it's spelt)

I bow down to ruskiiVFaussie's organizational skills. If I were to try to put that many Valkyries in that small of space, the whole thing would topple like a line of domino's.

:p And i just placed a few more 1/144's in there this afternoon, i'm scratching my head where the hell i will fit anything else...