Display Your Collections...

It's amazing, but at the same time it isn't. It's just 4-5 years of working and saving and sacrificing overtime.

You other people have problems like Gundams and Votoms and Chogokins :p Not me.

421187[/snapback]

You sure you're not going to get into gundam. What's that Infinite Justice doing on your computer :lol:

421188[/snapback]

:blink:

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:p Slowly mate slowly. :lol:

Edited by kensei

One warning. Don't start collecting PG's. The PG Gundams are just like 1/48's. Once you get one you're hooked. Damn do I love my PG Strike Rouge. Good thing there aren't as many different PG's as there are 1/48's because there even more expensive.

Edited by Dante74

I have a proposition. Get a garage ya....buy that 1/100 scale wooden SDF-1, and then in front of it hang all yer valks from teh ceiling. When you open the garage door....w00t.....Space War 1 in your garage!!!

Only on ebay.  It's more than 20yrs old (G.I. Joe FLAGG).

You can get the little carriers in almost any toy/department store for cheap.

420469[/snapback]

I thought that was the USS Flagg! Those things were so awesome, my friend had one when I was a kid and it was freakin' great! Man, to find one of those on ebay would be nice, I want one for my kid. I just fear that it'd cost about as much as a used car.

420616[/snapback]

well here ya go....only $950.00 with 7 hours left ;)

USS Flagg on ebay

and to think it was less than a $100.00 twenty one years ago

post-515-1154356884_thumb.jpg

Edited by chowyunskinny

I've been having trouble uploading to this topic, so I'm just going to link my display collection that I originally posted in another topic, my collection shots are near the bottom of the page. Of course, part of the collections are in boxes in storage and closests.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...pic=18464&st=20

Only on ebay.  It's more than 20yrs old (G.I. Joe FLAGG).

You can get the little carriers in almost any toy/department store for cheap.

420469[/snapback]

I thought that was the USS Flagg! Those things were so awesome, my friend had one when I was a kid and it was freakin' great! Man, to find one of those on ebay would be nice, I want one for my kid. I just fear that it'd cost about as much as a used car.

420616[/snapback]

well here ya go....only $950.00 with 7 hours left ;)

USS Flagg on ebay

and to think it was less than a $100.00 twenty one years ago

421205[/snapback]

Like I said... as much as a used car... :D

Nice collection baronv.

Kensei I would hate to have to paint those missiles, panel line all the valks, and sticker them all up. :D It would be good if you took them all out of thier boxes, transform them into battroid mode, and line them up into a formation and took some pics of the army all lined up. (similar to the rows of destroids you see in the tv series as they lined up for the daedalus attack.)

Maybe you could hang some from the ceiling with a bit of wire in fighter mode. Ah think of all the possibilities of a war scene with that many valks...

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

kensei - I am more than willing to help "unburden your load of valkyries" that you have to unpack ... just send 'em my way!!

:p

baronv - Awesome collection mate!! Thanks for sharing .....

:)

Edited by Vermillion21

EDIT, sorry, opened two tabs of this topic. Damn!

Kensei I would hate to have to paint those missiles, panel line all the valks, and sticker them all up. :D

421354[/snapback]

You wanna help? :p

I'll do a few of those types of photos you mentioned. I got to check for any malformations before I transform them, it happened to me once already.

Edited by kensei

Still sorting things out. One lot in my room, and one still in the bloody games room. Saving a lot of space though, I should be happy about that.

img3583fn7.th.jpg

img3585bp9.th.jpg

Just for kicks :p

img3584ix2.th.jpg

I've lost one of my Roys. they don't add up according to my count. Got to find him soon. Bloody hell.

Edited by kensei

Show those danged beanie animals what's up!

Nice collection. It makes me feel poor and pathetic. *wishes he had a Max 1J*

422139[/snapback]

Don't say that man. I just got lucky. And I have not much obligations.

I felt that, cause I'm studying, and can't actually afford to pay upfront for my tuition, I might as well have some fun. Also, if I actively pay instead of letting them slap it on top of my taz, I still get a discount.

I predict that the VF-1J WILL come back soon. It's only had one use, as with the Millia.

I love being mean to my Mum's plushie collection. :D

Edited by kensei

• 2 weeks later...

img3602de6.th.jpg

img3603kg6.th.jpg

img3604oy8.th.jpg

Almost there. Not much to go now, just 7 Millia boxes. So it's pretty much finished.

Hey Graham, does Yamato offer a rebate of a case of valks on the return of packaging materials? :lol:

You know, after looking at Kensei's 1/48 plastic trays, probably Yamato should start opening a recycle department and offer a rebate points for the next new products :p

Kensei: Eye popping collection by the way. I am curious. How is your parents or gf coping with these mass of collections? :)

I pay for it out of my own pocket, so parents are ok. Just the space issue, which I have now solved. They are now really happy. :D They think I'm a bit childish, but happy.

As for GF none at the moment. I broke up with my last one cause she was a religious nut, she thought she was god, and I didn't. No but seriously she was a control freak. Just going with the flow now. If I meet someone, I'll meet someone. I'm planning to go to the clubs on a fortnightly basis again, unlike yearly, cause they are bringing in the new anti-smoking regulations. I'm almost at the end of my studies right now, so playtime is almost over, I'm going into the full time workforce.

img3602de6.th.jpg

img3603kg6.th.jpg

img3604oy8.th.jpg

Almost there. Not much to go now, just 7 Millia boxes. So it's pretty much finished.

Hey Graham, does Yamato offer a rebate of a case of valks on the return of packaging materials? :lol:

424308[/snapback]

Wow! Impressive. Even if I could afford that many 1/48's (which, sadly, I cannot), no way in hell would my wife put up with me buying that many. Cheers to you mate! I will live my valk collecting life vicariously through you :D

Wow! Impressive. Even if I could afford that many 1/48's (which, sadly, I cannot), no way in hell would my wife put up with me buying that many. Cheers to you mate! I will live my valk collecting life vicariously through you :D

424332[/snapback]

I second that notion.

I'm blushing (but even I know that my squadron of a collection is nothing compared to the airforce that some of you guys have).

Just rearranged to make room for new preordered stuff. Lucky to know a shop in town that carries Imported collectibles for great prices.

Here's the new layout and the non-Macross stuff. Will post new stuff when they arrive.

New_03.jpg

New_04.jpg

New_05.jpg

D04.jpg

D01.jpg

D02.jpg

D03.jpg

D09.jpg

New_01.jpg

New_02.jpg

Sorry if I'm cloging up the page.

wow pretty sweet collection! That's the kinda thing I wanna do when I get a house of my own. So for now, my stuff stays in the boxes. ;):D:p:lol:

Ditto for me as well mate.

:)

I'm blushing (but even I know that my squadron of a collection is nothing compared to the airforce that some of you guys have).

Just rearranged to make room for new preordered stuff.  Lucky to know a shop in town that carries Imported collectibles for great prices.

Here's the new layout and the non-Macross stuff.  Will post new stuff when they arrive.

Sorry if I'm cloging up the page.

424413[/snapback]

More toys! Cool.

Edited by areaseven