Display Your Collections...

only have this 2 :( and another 1 is reissue super vf-1s bandai.

the MIB elintseeker comes w/ unused sticker sheet (in a bag w/ the instruction) and missiles all on tree, never transformed it before, joins are just way too tight :)

the other one is loose and badly yellowish, but join is super tight and comes complete with armors, gun and canopy cover.

2 months collection :) still newbie

post-5415-1186513490_thumb.jpg

post-5415-1186513524_thumb.jpg

post-5415-1186513566_thumb.jpg

Cute. ^_^

Cool fully intergrated AI Fast Packs!!!

What will they think of next???? :lol::lol::lol:

So I have finally set up my collection, at work. When I get a nicer place I will get a sleeker cabinet and display them more elegantly with hopefully more unique Valks, figures and other toys.....

I hope you enjoy the pics.

post-4840-1186599438_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599458_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599484_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599501_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599530_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599551_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599580_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599597_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599620_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599639_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599656_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599694_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599713_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599733_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599752_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599781_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599798_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599818_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599835_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599855_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599875_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599893_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599913_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599934_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599955_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186599980_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186600001_thumb.jpg

Miriya is that a custom CMs next to fokker drawing a blank on her name at the moment. :wacko:

If you are not referring to the Banpresto Claudia, then yes, the other Shammy has a flower girl head and twisted wrists!

Wow! Miriya, very, very cool. Can you come over to my house and set my stuff up? :)

Hey, thanks. I would love to but I am in California. If you want to buy me a ticket to MI then I am game!

As I was sitting here cropping my shots and uploading them on to my site all I could think was how lame my collection is. It looks cool while I am sitting here, but compared to some of the pictures in this thread......... :blink:

Macross stuff (ignore the Cyclone). I only found these about a month ago. I have about ten more on the way. I am going to need to put something cooler than these shelves up though.

normal_DSCN1244.JPG

As I was sitting here cropping my shots and uploading them on to my site all I could think was how lame my collection is. It looks cool while I am sitting here, but compared to some of the pictures in this thread......... :blink:

Macross stuff (ignore the Cyclone). I only found these about a month ago. I have about ten more on the way. I am going to need to put something cooler than these shelves up though.

normal_DSCN1244.JPG

Dude, you have a nice collection ... consider yourself lucky that you aren't ADDICTED ..... yet!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And 10 more on the way? 10 more what???

:huh:

Dude, you have a nice collection ... consider yourself lucky that you aren't ADDICTED ..... yet!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And 10 more on the way? 10 more what???

:huh:

Thanks.....but I am afraid I am an addict :unsure:

On the way I have:

2 YF-11's that I purchased from a board member (thanks)

2 YF-21's that I purchsed from a board member (thanks)

1 Super Poseable Cannon Fodder (look, I'm catching on to the lingo :) )

1 Yamoto Konig Monster 1/100

1 set (6) of the Chara Works 1/144 VF-1's (those little suckers are cool!)

1 SDF-1 1/5000 scale by Wave

1 Zentraedi Tactical Battle Pod by Matchbox

1 Zentraedi Officers Battle Pod by Matchbox

1 VE-1 Elintseeker Yamoto

I have my eye on a couple of YF-19A's in the blue "game" color right now.

I need a YF-21 and a YF-11 with fast packs also.

I wish there were more quality "Bad Guy" stuff out there. If Yamoto did some of the Zentraedi stuff I can't imagine it would be anything but outstanding. Maybe even some Zentraedi stuff in Revlotech so when the VF-1's come out you could set up all sorts of cool little battles!

See, I am screwed!!!

Edited by sqidd

Sqidd,

I think you have a nice collection too. The bottom shelf looks great! I personally like when the valks are spread out more with space because then you can see each one individually. If I had more space I would do that too but I have to fit all my figures in one place so that I can hide them somewhat hostile forces! Maybe try some different camera angles to make your collection look better in the photographs. Like if you zoom in on one at an angle so that the others are in the background but out of focus that is always a cool effect. Or you could use a macro lens and get some close ups of some of your favorite details of the valks. I look forward to seeing more photos of your collection once the new additions arrive.

Sqidd, Your off to a great start. :) Add an artbook or two. They're usually pretty cheap, easy to find and add another dimension to your collection. When I show my coworkers my Tenjin artbook or the Kazutaka artbook, my friends see why I'm into the stuff that I'm into. The CMS figures also look good as well. They're plentiful, cheap, and you can usually get the ones that you really want rather easily. Another suggestion is the Paul Champagne dvd boxes. I own two and they look absolutely stunning. I'd like to get the other two just to complete the set. I wish he made boxes for GITS.

Edited by Golden Arms

Another suggestion is the Paul Champagne dvd boxes. I own two and they look absolutely stunning. I'd like to get the other two just to complete the set. I wish he made boxes for GITS.

Any pics of what these DVD covers look like?

I've got myself this SDF Mikimoto box as well. Pricey they may be but they are made tough. Metal (some type of metal?)

boxes with this much attention to detail are a must have. I fit my whole collection in here, including my M7 Box sets.

But not my SDF dvd set.

Mikimoto.jpg

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Sqidd,

I think you have a nice collection too. The bottom shelf looks great! I personally like when the valks are spread out more with space because then you can see each one individually. If I had more space I would do that too but I have to fit all my figures in one place so that I can hide them somewhat hostile forces! Maybe try some different camera angles to make your collection look better in the photographs. Like if you zoom in on one at an angle so that the others are in the background but out of focus that is always a cool effect. Or you could use a macro lens and get some close ups of some of your favorite details of the valks. I look forward to seeing more photos of your collection once the new additions arrive.

I'm going to do something here soon. I just need to figure out what. It will come to me eventually if I just let it come. I think I am going to go for a complete “Do Over” on the shelf situation. I think I am going to go for something out of stainless steel or aluminum….or both. Maybe some heated (it turns pink and blue) titanium for uprights and accents. I pretty good with the whole metal forming thing and my best friend has an entire machine shop that I have the run of. I’m thinking a very industrial look that is a little rough around the edges (battle damage) and unfinished in spots would be cool.

Sqidd, Your off to a great start. :) Add an artbook or two. They're usually pretty cheap, easy to find and add another dimension to your collection. When I show my coworkers my Tenjin artbook or the Kazutaka artbook, my friends see why I'm into the stuff that I'm into. The CMS figures also look good as well. They're plentiful, cheap, and you can usually get the ones that you really want rather easily. Another suggestion is the Paul Champagne dvd boxes. I own two and they look absolutely stunning. I'd like to get the other two just to complete the set. I wish he made boxes for GITS.

I agree, some art of somekind would help out a lot. Right now it's so very one demensional. Great call!