Display Your Collections...

Thanks for the photos!

Gorgeous!

Who is the character in the first image above (b01.jpg) standing in front of the valkyrie? Is that figure available anywhere? I would love to get one.

Also the vf-1sr head, if that is available please point me in the direction because it is fantastic and I would love to custom one of mine too.

b01.jpg

b04.jpg

Edited by miriya

Meh here you go. I have a few more valks mostly from Mac 7 and the origianl Mac+ ones but with all the new and better (so to speak) stuff coming out i opted to just display the really beautiful ones instead. Oh and some pics of other transformer and combining toys as well enjoy....

post-2350-1185741118_thumb.jpg

post-2350-1185741209_thumb.jpg

post-2350-1185741456_thumb.jpg

post-2350-1185741725_thumb.jpg

Nice collection Kaneda. Damn, I wish I could've gotten my hands on wheel jack and Mirage. Is that the perfect change Getter?

Edited by Golden Arms

DARKWIND - Is that the plane from G-Force I see in the back of the 1st pic?

Cool ....

B))

Yes it is, and it about 90% die-cast. . . and it came with the teams individual vehicles that go inside the bird also. . .

Thanks for the photos!

Gorgeous!

Who is the character in the first image above (b01.jpg) standing in front of the valkyrie? Is that figure available anywhere? I would love to get one.

Also the vf-1sr head, if that is available please point me in the direction because it is fantastic and I would love to custom one of mine too.

Reminds me of the VF-2SS's head.

Yes it is, and it about 90% die-cast. . . and it came with the teams individual vehicles that go inside the bird also. . .

Drooollllll... that would so rock in my collection. Have you got picks of the uhh.. the F1? Sorry i have forgotten

his name (the 2nd in command that drove the F1 like car.) Only vaguely remember the show, although being

one of my most fav shows when i was a youngin.

I must get back into that anime again. It oozed coolness.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Drooollllll... that would so rock in my collection. Have you got picks of the uhh.. the F1? Sorry i have forgotten

his name (the 2nd in command that drove the F1 like car.) Only vaguely remember the show, although being

one of my most fav shows when i was a youngin.

I must get back into that anime again. It oozed coolness.

I'll see what I can do for you. . .

Because it is. Its just modded.

Actually it isn't. It's the head from the VF-1R from Macross 2036, the game that bridges the timeline between Macross DYRL? and the Macross II Timeline.

Your a champion! :D Can't wait.

Thanks bro :rolleyes: and here you go! ;)

(I know guys this isn't exactly Valks and all but he did ask nicely B)) . . .)

post-972-1185754360_thumb.jpg

post-972-1185754383_thumb.jpg

post-972-1185754409_thumb.jpg

post-972-1185754468_thumb.jpg

post-972-1185754502_thumb.jpg

post-972-1185754543_thumb.jpg

post-972-1185754622_thumb.jpg

post-972-1185754669_thumb.jpg

post-972-1185754702_thumb.jpg

post-972-1185754992_thumb.jpg

post-972-1185755040_thumb.jpg

Edited by DARKWIND

Nice collection Kaneda. Damn, I wish I could've gotten my hands on wheel jack and Mirage. Is that the perfect change Getter?

Yepper bought it finally with my deployment monies lol. It can be a pain sometimes and gets loose a lot (but they included a small screwdriver for that luckily or rather smart thinking on their part) but i love it and getter 1 and 3 are my favorite combos, getter 2 is kind of hard to keep stable because it is so top heavy.

Edited by kanedaestes

Thanks bro :rolleyes: and here you go! ;)

(I know guys this isn't exactly Valks and all but he did ask nicely B)) . . .)

They are so coooollllllll!!! Thankyou for the great effort Darkwind! Honestly great display with good content! 10/10

When did you pick these up? They were made ages ago? They look really mint. Niceness. :D :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Nice!!! God Phoenix. Is it the Bandai version?

No its the Uni-five vers. I never found the Bandai toy. . .

To be honest I've never seen the Bandai build, trust me if I did I would have both. . .

But I think it looks good too. . .

Its has been in the box for about a year or two. . .

http://flickr.com/photos/37277531@N00/sets...404360962/show/

http://flickr.com/photos/37277531@N00/sets...954236851/show/

http://flickr.com/photos/37277531@N00/sets...957357413/show/

Edited by DARKWIND

DARKWIND - Sweet G-Force toy dude ... and it has the 4 mini-vehicles that can attach? Awesome. Thanks for posting the pics.

B))

And I noticed you got Bubblegum Crisis toys on the shelf below ... are they figures or models?

Kanedaestes - Nice Ghost Rider on the shelf there ... is that a toy or sculpt or model???

No its the Uni-five vers. I never found the Bandai toy. . .

To be honest I've never seen the Bandai build, trust me if I did I would have both. . .

But I think it looks good too. . .

Its has been in the box for about a year or two. . .

http://flickr.com/photos/37277531@N00/sets...404360962/show/

You have a really cool collection and I dig the website that you have set up. It showcases your collection well.

DARKWIND - Sweet G-Force toy dude ... and it has the 4 mini-vehicles that can attach? Awesome. Thanks for posting the pics.

B))

And I noticed you got Bubblegum Crisis toys on the shelf below ... are they figures or models?

Yeah the Bubblegum Crisis toys are figures but, more for posing than any real playability.

The joints are too soft and loose. . .

Yeah the website I use is just flickr, but they have a very good thing going there. . .

Edited by DARKWIND

i can also say that the BGC figures joints are loose as well. But still very nice.

I have Lina. (the green one)

I just wish they would've really put some thought in on those figs.

They are good but could've been so much better with sterner materials. . .

I just wish they would've really put some thought in on those figs.

They are good but could've been so much better with sterner materials. . .

They really aren't that bad, the legs are fine on mine, hands an arms worse but still poseable enough.

Weren't they releaseing the power armour for BGC? Using these figures maybe?

B))

Kanedaestes - Nice Ghost Rider on the shelf there ... is that a toy or sculpt or model???

Its a toy. It is the 12" Icons like toy that was released with the movie. I am a huge ghost rider fan, and despite how bad the movie was i loved it anyway. Yes the figure is awesome. Great detail and Marvel Legends articulation.

Man, I need to stay focussed on my Macross valk collection ... too many potential distractions like the BGC & Ghost Rider figures ....

:lol:

Well said. I'm a huge comic book fan and so far I've resisted the temptation to start collecting those figures on a regular basis. I did however buy four of the DC 52 characters.

Thanks for the photos!

Gorgeous!

Her name is Komilia Maria Fallyna Jenius (first known human/zentradi hybrid) :lol:

180px-Miriya_13_large.jpg

here my old topic about this figure --> Here

Man oh man, I started picking this stuff up a few weeks ago and I thought I was getting out of hand! I have been getting 3-4 Vlaks a week. I think I need to step it up a bit :rolleyes:

I am super jelious looking at some of your collections. Man, I would just like to have some of those cabinets!

Edited by sqidd

Man oh man, I started picking this stuff up a few weeks ago and I thought I was getting out of hand! I have been getting 3-4 Vlaks a week. I think I need to step it up a bit :rolleyes:

I am super jelious looking at some of your collections. Man, I would just like to have some of those cabinets!

Welcome to the Macross Valkaholics Club!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

at 3-4 valks a week, there aren't too many collectors here you won't pass up in short time. :p

geez 3 to 4 a week....For me that would be close to 5 or 6 hundred dollars a week, being optimistic with import costs to australia.

yoiks...

Depends on whether they're Yamato's or not.

Welcome to MW sqidd, looks like you'll be able to show us a huge collection pretty soon.

Depends on whether they're Yamato's or not.

Welcome to MW sqidd, looks like you'll be able to show us a huge collection pretty soon.

Every one but one is Yamoto so far.

I started by getting the whole Masterpiece collection, then before I even pulled one out of the box my first Yamoto (the YF-19, soooooooooo coooooool) showed up. I then unboxed my Roy Fokker Masterpiece and the appendix A armor and was not as impressed as the Yamoto stuff. So all of the Masterpice stuff went right back up on eBay and I purchased a ton of Yamoto stuff. I don't even have it all open yet. I had my carpenter over yesterday putting shelves in my office so I have somewhere to put them :blink: I may have them set up tonight sometime, I will shoot a pic even though I have about 4-5 Valks in delivery right now.

Man, this little sickness got me good. A lot worse than when I found the Star Wars Legos!