Display Your Collections...

i finally put my shelves up over the weekend so my collection could be displayed all proper-like. ridiculous how many i have, considering i bought my first in January. my girlfriend just laughs. she likes it..but would rather have it in a game room (it's in the living room of our apartment.) anyhow, hope you guys enjoy...

IPB Image

IPB Image

do you remember love?

IPB Image

sdf tv

IPB Image

ode to max

IPB Image

zero, plus, and the 1/100's

IPB Image

roy and hikaru

Edited by xsjado

Not much of a Macross collection compared to many of you, but I'm happy with it.:) I just started, and I hope to continue adding... slowly. Saving up for my wedding comes first... I guess. :p

IPB Image

My 1/48s and 1/100s. Love them, the 1/48s, that is. NEED Max and Kakizaki...

IPB Image

My single lonely VF-0A... poor little guy with a broken shoulder. I'm eye-balling a couple M+ figures to join him...

The meat of my collection is Transformers. I've sold a lot off, and what I have left (my favourites) is Beast Wars. NEO in particular... I have a complete set of BW NEO, minus any exclusives.

IPB Image

My full NEO collection. Man, I do wish that NEO Unicron was finished and released. He'd look great along with the Blentrons...

IPB Image

He's the rest, basically. The rest of what I have pictures of at least. Primals and Megatrons on top, my Alt Smokescreen (anniversary gift from GF a few years back) and the few other BW figs i kept.

I have some stuff that I don't have pictures of, though. MP5 Megatron, re-Megs, and a few others...

Thanks a lot! I reallyneed to start making more money both to save and to pick up a few more Valks... :p

As for the shelves... well, they've been there forever.

• 3 weeks later...

Well i'm not skilled in diorama making or model building, but here is my version of what my SDF section would look like..

Flight deck:

IPB Image

Lower Level:

IPB Image

Wish I had skill to build mini maintenance people and vehicles

IPB Image

And what would a lower deck be without pods for spying the enemy:

IPB Image

The other side of the lower deck:

IPB Image

Wish they made the destroids as big as the 1/48 valks:

IPB Image

The imaginary levels of an SDF1:

IPB Image

lol i had some time in my hands and re-did my displays to make room for PG's in the detolfs.

[attachmentid=42530] [attachmentid=42529] [attachmentid=42527] [attachmentid=42528] [attachmentid=42526] [attachmentid=42525] [attachmentid=42524]

here's some pics from my collecton, but I've only included those that have been customized in some way (the GBP armors are on ebay right now)

post-917-1178854663_thumb.jpg

post-917-1178854751_thumb.jpg

post-917-1178854762_thumb.jpg

post-917-1178854792_thumb.jpg

post-917-1178854824_thumb.jpg

post-917-1178854851_thumb.jpg

post-917-1178854858_thumb.jpg

Edited by physioguy

Nice display case. Can you tell us where you got it?

Their detolfs from ikea, and i believe they are still on sale for 59.99. They used to be 99.99 when i first got one, then bought the other one for cheaper. :( I should have waited.. Oh well, most of my macross stuff are on those boards

Edited by Kicker773

Nice Mosepeada stuff, I'm hoping and waiting for the upcoming Cyclones since I've been wanting those since I was a kid and haven't felt the urge to spend $200 paying for the older versions.

Totoro242, nice update! Looks like you got the boxes for your Legiosses.

Question: The three smaller boxed Legiosses in the top left corner of the pic...Are they the 1/55 variable toys? And are the same as the ones all the way in the bottom right corner of the pic (two loose, one boxed)?

Totoro242, nice update! Looks like you got the boxes for your Legiosses.

Question: The three smaller boxed Legiosses in the top left corner of the pic...Are they the 1/55 variable toys? And are the same as the ones all the way in the bottom right corner of the pic (two loose, one boxed)?

Thanks :) I'm ready to move on to the 1:55 2-mode Legioss toys and small variable Cyclones next :)

The boxes in the upper left are variable 3-mode Legioss toys and the lower right loose Legiosses are the same scale, but are only 2-mode, Soldier & Diver. Size comparison from www.anymoon.com for the two different 1:55 scale Legioss toys.

IPB Image