Display Your Collections...

If anyone ever wanted extra CMS' of what i have give me a pm

GOT CMS?

lol, that's how many CM boxes (boxes of 8?) you got there Kicker? lol

I would be interested in getting a few, i'll PM ya. ^_^

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Check out my mad angle i got my scared as hell YF-19 is posed in.

b-1.jpg

c-1.jpg

a-1.jpg

All ready for the Fold to be attached. Perfect!

This is using my only flexi display (i think it's the longest length type).

h.jpg

I.jpg

Here's my attempt at something new.. My Hikky 1S with part GPB armour.. the way i see it, for faster

mobility and close quarter combat sakes, all he needs is the arm, shoulder, and leg armours.

The side missile pod hatches are removed, but the back ones are still there, i guess eventually Hik would

disengage them also, but only after he used them up. Like freeing movement for kicks i think i'd remove them too.

The chest armor is too bulky, as is the backpacks boosters, and extra Missle pod hatches. I seriously think this

would kick ass if all he had to do was go in, beat the crap out of rogue Zentran/Meltran, and then get back out.

The mobility would be alot better than a full GBP'd VF-1. What is everyone's opinion?

Plus let's not forget, it looks f'n cool.

j.jpg

k.jpg

Here's some more food for thought, how about a VF-1 equiped with just the Arm and Leg FP armours?

If the YF-19 (with similar working smaller FPs..) can have a long range missile pop out of a retracted/opening

FP, then why can't the VF-1's FP as well? The FP's are larger, i know there is alot of engine workings included

in there, but surely they could make it work. A long range missle under armour is a filthy idea. I loved how

the Yf-19 had this feature, so why not for the VF-1? Even just a Medium range typed missile... hell yeah!

I love this look! :D

n.jpg

l.jpg

Roy's 1S, in my trademark pose. Yeah i kept my CF in the same pose while i attempted to put the 1S in

the same position, it is a tricky one to get correct lol, and of course you have to have the display cabinent

shape and glass to get the lean effect i have going here. :lol:

m.jpg

I'll post some more once they get uploaded onto me photobucket. :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

f.jpg

I love my YF-21 Hasegawa... one day i will do up the waterslide decals and perfect it.

r.jpg

My VF-0a Shin+Ghost going vertical up in the top right corner shelf of my cabinent.

1-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

3-3.jpg

5-1.jpg

Check out that hot ass! :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Wow thats a great collection of stuff you got there, nice poses as well.

Thanks Dizman. :D

Ruskii, You have the fullest display cabinet I've seen up untill now. Crazy! :wacko:

The VF-1S with parts of the GBP on it look like a Valk cosplaying as Popeye IMO. :p:D

haha yeah, buffed up. Watch what happens when he squeezes some Zentran's can of Spinach down his pipe. :lol:

Yeah and it's only going to get more crowded, and i just changed it around again last night. >_<

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my humble collection.

TV 1/48 Hikaru's VF-1J with GBP-1S protective system

e87f2784.jpg

DYRL 1/48 Hikaru's VF-1S with Strike Parts

e87f26ba.jpg

e87f266d.jpg

e87f264b.jpg

Macross Plus 1/60 YF-19 with Forld Booster and Fast Parts

e87f2759.jpg

e87f272d.jpg

e87f2706.jpg

Enjoy :p

More displaying goodness...

I changed my Hik 1S Strike around, i for the life of me couldn't get a better stance than what i had previous to this one,

this is the best i can do, unfortunately the Ordance pods can't fit, other wise the arms had to be raised.'

I like this pose, i tried to get it as close to the ending scene where it pans to Hik's 1S looking all cool in neautral floating

stance and Hikaru & Misa confirm the assasination of Bodolza.

IMG_3959.jpg

IMG_3951.jpg

I did a better angle but i need to take it off camera, i'll post it later today with other juicy poses pics...

Building up my display. . . :)

Area under construction B))

post-972-1185149351_thumb.jpg

post-972-1185149392_thumb.jpg

post-972-1185149423_thumb.jpg

post-972-1185149477_thumb.jpg

post-972-1185149829_thumb.jpg

post-972-1185161545_thumb.jpg

post-972-1185161677_thumb.jpg

post-972-1185161799_thumb.jpg

post-972-1185162026_thumb.jpg

post-972-1185162101_thumb.jpg

Edited by DARKWIND

I saw a custom gakken online once, of the big red robot. (Rook Bartley in Robotech, don't know what it is otherwise) It was one of the big gakken toys, and it was holy f--king sh-t gorgeous. They used a bunch of gundam kit parts I believe to fix it up, and a looooooot of skill as well. I wonder if I have those pics saved on my computer still... custom paint job as well. Iwas like Yamato made a 1/48 scale gakken! Okay anyway, you ought to customize yours. Oh, and damned nice collection.

Okay, to be honest, I only have that many toys in my toy room because I'm selling all the doubles on consignment. Plus, the bottom two Strike Valkyries are boxes and styrofoam only :)

I just couldnt resist taking a group shot!

155madness.JPG

Wow, lots of MW members are building valkyrie air forces .... impressive.

Thanks for sharing pics.

Unfortunately, my budget only allows me to build a small squadron of fighters.

:lol:

just a little lucky that 1/48 here is a little cheaper in hk =)

that's also my dream from small to build a build a small squadron of valkyrie like the box art .

DSC04385-2.jpg

DSC04269.jpg

DSC04262.jpg

DSC04233.jpg

2229420687044.jpg

A059.jpg

A058.jpg

Edited by what