Display Your Collections...

Here are some of my collection:

415646[/snapback]

Nice collection mate - thanks for sharing!

SDF-1 has a bit of yellowing, a shame.

:)

415959[/snapback]

Ya i know but i got a better one in a box all white hehehehe thank you

SD

416015[/snapback]

Lucky SOB!

JK.

:p

a couple shelves...about half my stuff:

collection1.jpg

shelfzen.jpg

416077[/snapback]

Holy S--- nice!

:o

Matt Random & LurkerX - nice collections as well!!

drool ... drool ... drool

Edited by Vermillion21

Thanks all - thanks for posting for me Ghost! That was very cool of you. I will get around to taking pictures of the customs and I shall post them! - through my intermediary benefactor that is -

:D

ADD: I forgot! My son's collection is pretty nifty, I think. (Maybe better than mine, in some people's POV?) My banprestO's were originally for him, but they proved to be more aggravating than entertaining to a 4 year old, as they fall apart with just a poke. I gorilla-glued one into battroid mode and he has yet to give us any problems. Haha, and yes, some of his toys proved to be experiments for a burgeoning customization-dad.

Edited by GutsAndCasca

All of you have great collections its good to have a thread like this to see how other collectors display their stuff and get some fresh ideas how to re-arrange your own :)

Hey Vermillion21, whatever happened to your sexy dancing hypnotic avatar I really must've been away for a long time :lol:

oh oh i wanna post i wanna post! :p

my midget collection of random stuff that is!

wow, i feel minor and poor after seeing all them collections though..

i waited for my VF0 to arrive so i'd feel less stupid :p

i must forwarn, i SUCK at image resizing so they may loadup a bit bit, hence only links, also, they may be big for anyone with a resaloution under 1024x768.. maybe even then, i use 1600x1200 for desktop res....

some of my Macross figures here

more of them down below

Statues and Gashapon over here

the box behind the one statue also contains issue 12 of Tenjho Tenge... i thaught it was only the statue when i baught it (in japan) but it was actually a limited edition release of that issue with the statue!

More Gashapon in the window

Halo anyone?

and the darkside on top of my TV :p

hmm oh yar, comparison shot of my perfect grade gundam and the 1/48 1S

taken back in my old barracks room :p

the gundam now sits next to the gashapon in the window till i build his construction thingy and put him on the shelf proper like

i kinda whip'em wherever they'll look good to me, no fancy displays, i live in a small room atop a garage/barn all alone, so why not?

Edited by GrimlockCW

Hehehe, you have exceeded your data transfer limit... what I saw was cool though! :)

418168[/snapback]

LOLLOLOLOLOL

that has NEVER happened before...

wow..

Edit - it says it limits it to 4mb per hour (guh'ay!)

so mayhap in a bit it'll open back up.. the files weren't that big.. yeesh

hmm gonna try to resize them, usualy i suck, so quality may take a drastic drop :/

Edit2 - there, that should help once it clears... though i've just moved a few things about to add a couple VF-19 Bootlegs :D

tighten a joint here, shave a piece there, they ain't so bad really.

the one in these images is a true blue bandai though.. yeah, still crap, i know, but i missed my chance at the YF-19 from yamato originaly thanks to HG, but with a new one being made... i won't this time!!

Edited by GrimlockCW

Thanks for sharing the collections guys.

Hey Vermillion21, whatever happened to your sexy dancing hypnotic avatar I really must've been away for a long time  :lol:

Never had a "dancing avatar" mate ... must be a different user.

B))

Nice collection, Grimlock! I had no idea you had so much cool macross stuff. And yes, you've got a ton of other cool stuff too. Amazing what people have. I'd have a bunch of hot anime babes but my wife would kick my azz. All I'm allowed to have is my Misa in the swimsuit.

Hey Vermillion... I never knew you had a dancing avatar either. So what did she look like?

(jk)

Nice collection, Grimlock! I had no idea you had so much cool macross stuff. And yes, you've got a ton of other cool stuff too. Amazing what people have. I'd have a bunch of hot anime babes but my wife would kick my azz. All I'm allowed to have is my Misa in the swimsuit.

Hey Vermillion... I never knew you had a dancing avatar either. So what did she look like?

(jk)

418631[/snapback]

ha ha! lol, mine keeps growing, namely in macross, cause its the kewlest of the stuff, though i'm lookin into a couple more Mai Hime statues and that new Xenosaga Kos Mos one. not pictured was my swords... and familycrest shield, i've the same Excalibur someone else posted fited behind a shield with the crest painted on :p

ANYWHO

hey Physio, you have enough regults?! lol, i want one! why is it the bad guys never get a run in the toy lines of today?

Here's all my Mac stuff except for my 1/60 scale VF-1 collection

post-917-1153693317_thumb.jpg post-917-1153693340_thumb.jpg post-917-1153693347_thumb.jpg post-917-1153693378_thumb.jpg post-917-1153693426_thumb.jpg

418659[/snapback]

Dang physio! That Mac-7 (VF-17 I think?) looks really cool! Is that a bandai toy? I've got one that's some cheap plastic thing, and it doesn't look even close to that.

Nice collection, glad you posted. :D

Those little Macross figures look really great. When Yamato stops thinning out my wallet, I'm gonna grab a collection of these, they would make a nice little diorama.

I too, would love a lil' diorama of gashapons. Physio--- that 1/72 scale model looks just awesome. I had no idea anybody made anything from Mac-7 that was so great looking. Does it transform? *keeps poking at the vf-17*

Hey autopilot, did you panel-line your stealth?

thanks kensei.... :D

:lol: yes GutsAndCaska..

for ur info in case u wan to panel-line too...

i used a silver chalk to panel-line it.... scrapped the chalk into powder by using ur hobby knife.. mix wit a lil bit of water and liquid soap..

some panels are kinda shallow... so have to redo the panel for a few times... but its easier to clean you only have to use damp kleenex tissue and cutton buds for the shallow ones...

^_^

thanks kensei.... :D

:lol: yes GutsAndCaska..

for ur info in case u wan to panel-line too...

i used a silver chalk to panel-line it.... scrapped the chalk into powder by using ur hobby knife.. mix wit a lil bit of water and liquid soap..

some panels are kinda shallow... so have to redo the panel for a few times... but its easier to clean you only have to use damp kleenex tissue and cutton buds for the shallow ones...

^_^

419191[/snapback]

Wow, that's nutz. Very cool though, thanks for the info!