Display Your Collections...

Well, I try to refrain from posting pics of my collection 'cause most of them have already been posted in other threads but I recently rearranged my Mac+ valks to let the YF-21 do the John Woo thing -

mac0710063yr.jpg

LOL - tell me this display isn't a little too crowded. I have so much rearranging to do once the new YF-19 (and inevitable VF-19A) come out in 1/60...

This is how I used to have 'em... I think the display looks less cramped here:

10306macplus20kt.jpg

Edited by jenius

That is seriously cool, Jenius. Damn! I want Macross plus stuff so bad I can taste it... I just can't afford it. Isamu has my freaking last NAME and I don't own even one freaking GASHAPON valk of his. You are my new idol.

Nice pics... What's the Jokemachine toy?  is that a version 2.0 or a modified recast or what?

415043[/snapback]

It's a Rohby recast. I never finished detailing it and have had it packed away for awhile. I still need to finish painting the armor and boosters when I can get the extra time.

Very cool. I like those space-marines! Did you paint those yourself? Are they space-wolves? (I used to play warhammer wwwAY back in the day! I'm amazed at how huge its gotten... wish I had all my old eldar and chaos paint jobs)

Ya, I don't play, I only paint special character Space Marines when I get the spare time, which anymore is very rare. The ones I have are Gray Knights, Ultra Marines, and Space Wolves.

wow....macross + chogokins ....cool collection!!!

416081[/snapback]

I used to have a lot more kibble in my collection, but I've narrowed it down to Macross, Chogokins, Transformers and Megazords.

Okay I finally have pictures to display (they turned out horrible I am so pist) but the website won't lemme' upload them. ????

416175[/snapback]

That happens to me at home, but not at work for some reason. Try uploading them to host site like photobucket.com... We need to get you a new camera, dude!

Okay I finally have pictures to display (they turned out horrible I am so pist) but the website won't lemme' upload them. ????

416175[/snapback]

That happens to me at home, but not at work for some reason. Try uploading them to host site like photobucket.com... We need to get you a new camera, dude!

416183[/snapback]

dangit, this has never happened before... and yeah, I definitely need a new camera. It's just hard 'cuz once I have the money for one I'll go and dump it into more macross crap.

Most of my collection........ All of my old Takatoku and Bandai's are packed away..

shelf1.jpg

415240[/snapback]

DyNo,

Love your display case! And this maybe a silly question but i'll ask anyway. Is your case susceptable to dust?

DyNo,

Love your display case! And this maybe a silly question but i'll ask anyway. Is your case susceptable to dust?

416419[/snapback]

Yes.....

It takes a few months for the dust to build back up after a good cleaning.

Edited by DyNo

Haven't posted in awhile....but my collection has grown a little since

My macross stuff:

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lurkerx_p...m/ph//my_photos

The rest of it:

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lurkerx_photo/my_photos

416564[/snapback]

I see that you have a spaceship from the movie "Aliens." What scale is that? Was it a model or was it already built? It looks mean!! Love it.

I see that you have a spaceship from the movie "Aliens." What scale is that? Was it a model or was it already built? It looks mean!! Love it.

Hey man,

Its actually @ 1/72 that whole shelf is scaled @ 1/72 I'm kind of a "scale freak" and like displaying same scaled stuff together especially macross stuff :rolleyes:

The aoshima dropship & the APC came built. Its pretty cool, well detailed, solid diecast and you can actually shove the APC in the dropship :)

Badass... Aliens was my favorite movie for years ever since I saw it when I was like 6. I still need to buy some toys from that (and predator) for my soon-to-be five year old. My wife would never let me keep'em for myself. Damn her.

Okay, I still can't post my collection. Even better than that, I can't post pictures of anything, anywhere. I can't do it from home, or at school. (both previously worked until now) Did I piss off one of the admins and get banned from posting pics?

Okay, I still can't post my collection. Even better than that, I can't post pictures of anything, anywhere. I can't do it from home, or at school. (both previously worked until now) Did I piss off one of the admins and get banned from posting pics?

416946[/snapback]

Email me your pics, and I can try posting or hosting them for you...

416946[/snapback]

Me too, this topic I'm having problems uploading photos to.