Roy's Blues

Auctions Of Great Absurdity Thread V2.0

I wonder if this qualifies  :)

Macross Action Figure

425053[/snapback]

I think it does qualify as it says macross on it. :D:p:lol:

holy macross, this is the exclusive credit card VF-1J ??? first time see it in its full glory :blink:

I did not know there is a total black fast pack as well.

a rough transaltion for those who is interested :ph34r:

JCB/マクロスカードé™å®šï¼š1/48 VF-1J マクロス STEALTH Type+スーパーパーツ セット(やã¾ã¨ï¼‰ï¼ˆè£½ã ã¨æ€ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚)ã§ã™ã€‚

JCB / macroscopic scarred limitation: 1/48 VF-1J MACROSS STEALTH Type+ super part It is a set (Japan) (I think that it is 製.).

外箱ã¯ã‚ã‚Šã¾ã›ã‚“。パイロットãŒã„ã¾ã›ã‚“。

There is no outer packaging. There is no pilot.

何年ã‹å‰ã«ã€JCBã®ãƒžã‚¯ãƒ­ã‚¹ã‚«ãƒ¼ãƒ‰ãƒ»ã‚­ãƒ£ãƒ³ãƒšãƒ¼ãƒ³ã§ã€ã€Œé™å®šã€è²©å£²ï¼ˆï¼Ÿï¼‰ã‹ã€ã€Œè´ˆå‘ˆã€ã•ã‚ŒãŸãƒžã‚¯ãƒ­ã‚¹ã®ã‚ˆã†ã§ã™ã€‚æ•°é‡ã¯ã‹ãªã‚Šå°‘ãªã‹ã£ãŸã‚ˆã†ã§ã™ã€‚(ã‚ã¾ã‚Šè©³ã—ã„事ã¯ã€åˆ†ã‹ã‚Šã¾ã›ã‚“。ã™ã¿ã¾ã›ã‚“。)「é€æ–™ã¯ã€ï¿¥ï¼‘ï¼ï¼•ï¼ã§é€ã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚北海é“ã¯ã€ï¿¥ï¼‘ï¼’ï¼ï¼ã€æ²–縄・ãã®ä»–離島等ã¸ã¯ã€ï¿¥ï¼‘5ï¼ï¼ã§é€ã‚Šã¾ã™ã€‚ã€ã”了承頂ã‘ã‚‹æ–¹ã®ã¿ã€å…¥æœ­ã‚’ãŠé¡˜ã„ã—ã¾ã™ã€‚ノークレーム・ノーリターンã§ã€ãŠé¡˜ã„ã—ã¾ã™ã€‚ よã‚ã—ããŠé¡˜ã„ã—ã¾ã™ã€‚ ***************************************************** ジェイシービーã€ãƒ•ã‚©ãƒƒã‚«ãƒ¼ã€ãƒ’カル機ã€YF-19.YF-21.VF-1Sã€VF-1Aã€

It seems to be MACROSS it is the MACROSS card campaign of JCB, and "it presented in" to a number of years or a front. [ sold / "limited" / and (?) ] It seems that there was quite little quantity. (It does not turn out that it is not much detailed.) I am sorry. "A mailing cost is sent by \1050. Hokkaido -- \1200 and Okinawa - in addition to this, it sends to a detached island by \1500. " approve -- only the method of ã‚‹ asks you for a bid. I need your help by the no claim no return. Thank you for your consideration.

* **************************************************** JCB, Fokker, a Hikaru machine, YF-19.YF-21.VF-1S, VF-1A,

Could be just a normal Super Stealth w/ the paint stripped off the valk, or the gray painted over w/ black (easy to do, I've done both to parts of my Stealth).

The black fast pack is not legit...it's the super stealth's fast pack. also, funny taht it has white hands instead

Rarer than Rare Macross

I am thinking of making a $499 best offer.

wow a $500 bid for a Macross bootie.....hehehe...i have one of those when i was a kid....dang i should have taken care of that rare Macross fig....hahahaha :lol:

Rarer than Rare Macross

I am thinking of making a $499 best offer.

Not only is his price absurd, but check out how much he wants for shipping. I think I'll pass on this one.

The black fast pack is not legit...it's the super stealth's fast pack. also, funny taht it has white hands instead

The more I look at it, the more I think that it is a fake.

if look a bit to the right, you'll see Black hands too. They are on top of the left wing.

Probably a new demand of 1/60s due to the latest Yamato 1/60 scale craze...

another great boot...

Transformers G1 jetfire macross with armor ROBOTECH MOC Item number: 110032050922

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A%3AIT&rd=1

anybody familiar with this one?

Space Battleship Cruiser Fortress - Macross Item number: 160029211818

09_1.JPG

to funny for those who don't read auctions...

1/48 Macross VT-1 Super Ostrich Highly detail Yamato Item number: 140027532281

"1/48 Macross VT-1 Super Ostrich Scale Highly detail Yamato

The two-seater trainer Valkyrie from Macross: Do You Remember Love comes to us in 1/60 scale, and fully-transformable from Fighter to Gerwalk to Battroid mode. Built in plastic and die-cast metal, it comes complete with Fast Pack parts, trademark large propellant tanks. Two highly detail figures are included in the cockpit. (one is the main character)"

cardboard sells for how much?!?!?!?!?

Robotech SDF-1 Battle Fortress by PlayMake Item number: 140027409985

roboship.jpg

I've been gone... and probably will be around less often than before, but these had to be seen I believe :lol:

The guy that bought the super ostrich got screwed.

Holy Christ... you can get a Yamato 1/48 Miria Super VF-1J for this kind of a price....

You already know what this is

Another one recently sold with a BIN of $199...

Edited by jenius

what a rip off they're not even in their Mint boxes, they're all loose :p

but the display cases are nice

check out this guys shipping from Lai Chi Lok, Kowloon, Hong Kong!!!!! :blink::blink::blink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Macross-1-48-Complete-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Macross: 1:48 Complete Transformable VF-1J Hikaru Ichij Item number: 190039557891

check out his combined shipping!!!!!!!!! :blink:

pleasent change from the normally absurd in the other end of the spectrum auctions.

whoever buys them owes me a favor :D . I'd buy one, or two, myself but I'm trying to piggyback a 0a order with a friend so I'm poor as always. Can you believe you have to buy rocks in florida as it's just one big friggin sand bar?!? All I need is some gravel for drainage... Rocks or toys... :unsure:

check out this guys shipping from Lai Chi Lok, Kowloon, Hong Kong!!!!! :blink::blink::blink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Macross-1-48-Complete-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Macross: 1:48 Complete Transformable VF-1J Hikaru Ichij Item number: 190039557891

check out his combined shipping!!!!!!!!! :blink:

pleasent change from the normally absurd in the other end of the spectrum auctions.

whoever buys them owes me a favor :D . I'd buy one, or two, myself but I'm trying to piggyback a 0a order with a friend so I'm poor as always. Can you believe you have to buy rocks in florida as it's just one big friggin sand bar?!? All I need is some gravel for drainage... Rocks or toys... :unsure:

I hate it when I see a great deal like this. So tempting. I don't need another Hikaru 1J, but I feel compelled to buy it just because it's a great deal. That's how I ended up with my Low Vis 2, which I thought I'd never buy. It's like a friggin' disease I tell 'ya. :D

I hate it when I see a great deal like this. So tempting. I don't need another Hikaru 1J, but I feel compelled to buy it just because it's a great deal. That's how I ended up with my Low Vis 2, which I thought I'd never buy. It's like a friggin' disease I tell 'ya. :D

Make me suspicious on the 3.99 shipping. Something doesnt seem right...

Make me suspicious on the 3.99 shipping. Something doesnt seem right...

I bet it was supposed to be 39.99, but whoever entered it forgot the last 9. They still haven't sold one yet, so they probably don't realize the error. Wonder if they'll honor that price once/if they discover that it is indeed a typo

EDIT: Looking at the various items on their ebay store, it does not look like the shipping price is a typo. That seems to be standard flat rate that they offer on most similar items (binaltech, bandai soc, etc.).

Edited by mister_e

It's probably without the boxes and styrofoam/plastic and snail mail.

listing states :

" All items are genuine, brand new and factory sealed."

could be snail mail though.

the ebayer has a high possibilities to be from yesasia.com which online sells alot of dvds and vcds.

they do sell some other stuff, quite of like amazon.com in the east ;)

The items are most likely shipped from USA instead of Hong Kong, because there's YESAsia stores in the USA. The seller just need to tell someone at the USA Yesasia Warehouse to ship whatever you won to your location.

Er, of course it's snail mail. Can't exactly send a 1/48 via e-mail.

snail mail in this case means shipping via surface mail which could take ages to arrive w/o insurance

:rolleyes: