For Those Of You Who Have Been Here For The Years.

Join since 2000.

I stumbled upon this site while searching for Yamato's Macross Plus Valks  :)

387183[/snapback]

same here...tho i don't now if that's the year I joined. looking on ebay at all the old takatokus I couldnt' afford...after searching for mac+ valks...there were links to this site and that's when I joined.

I don't remember, I think I started to lurk around when the 1/48's came out maybe and signed up to the old forums just before Shawn and Graham switched over to this software so how long is that? maybe 2 yrs now?

Oh the memories !

5 years is it , right ? dang , it´s been loong indeed.

I remember joining late 2001 , I think November , I found the old site right before the M+ 1/72 toys were announced when Yamato made its entrance thanks to Valk-exchange ( We miss you Kevin !).

My golden days were the 1/60 speculation threads and M0 debates , man , tears are rolling down my face right now I tell you.

How can we forget Yoshinol , Man faye , and those naughty fanworks from BoB.

I joined in 2000, but really didn't post too much.

Just loved coming here and reading all the latest news and checking out pictures of peoples collections.

I remember when it was announced that Animeigo was going to be picking up the rights to Macross and remastering it. Boy was thier many threads on that topic!

Man and remember 2002? All the debates with the 1/60 Yamato's vs the Bandai 1/55 reissues!

Then there was the coming of the 1/48!

My my, how time has passed.......

Oh the memories !

5 years is it , right ? dang , it´s been loong indeed.

I remember joining late 2001 , I think November , I found the old site right before the M+ 1/72 toys were announced when Yamato made its entrance thanks to Valk-exchange ( We miss you Kevin !).

My golden  days were the 1/60 speculation threads and M0 debates , man , tears are rolling down my face right now I tell you.

How can we forget Yoshinol , Man faye , and those naughty fanworks from BoB.

387380[/snapback]

Yea, that's the person I'm talkin about. Haven't seen him for a long time on mw. Kevin that is.

Btw... remember someone created resin molds of various 1/55 heads long time ago? ;)

Edited by Kin

Late '01-Early '02... I think.

Before I found MW I used to post over at Starship Modeler's forums, but kind of jumped ship and came over here when I founf MW because I didn't scale model as much anymore (moving into a cramped apartment with a girl can seriously cramp that style, man).

I know it was the the old forums, well before Mac0, but after alt.fan.macross.

i think i joined up in 2000, i remember i was on the robotech forums, and got banned for asking why some people were calling veritechs "valkyies"

an honest question since i'd not known robotech and macross were diffrent shows.

thats when i joined here.

I don't remember the exact date I joined, but it was right around the time the Yammie 1/60 series first came out. I was searching for some photos of the Yammies and came across this site. I've been here ever since. At that time I was pretty much only familiar with Robotech, and it was the dedication to the original series behind Robotech that really turned me on to this place.

I arrived here when the Yamato Macross Plus VF-11B's came out. I bought one on ebay and just needed to find a place where they talked about it. Of course, dear Google led me straight to MW.

I can't believe its been 5-6 years for me. Its always great to have a great forum to check out the latest news. You never really notice how important MW is in your life until you sit down in front of your computer one night, and see that the forums are down b/c Shawn is upgrading the server, lol.

I used to be around here pretty frequently around 2000 or 2001 or so (when ever the Transformers series RID was on the air), due to a laps in my TF collecting.

Then I kind of dissapeared, then the board changed and I couldn't remember my old user name or password, so I rejoined.

-RF

i myself joined in january of 2004 so i am kind of new here i was a lurker since i would say around 2002, i used to visit the main page alot for the pictures and then found out about the Forum through Katana67, i joined and have been on the site proudly virtually everyday since.

chris :)

Edited by zeo-mare

Since when I started college in 2000, i guess... This was my favorite procrastination site ever. It got me into spending all my little money on macross toys and then TFs... I've never posted much though... I'm more of a reader than anything. Now I work and I still check the forums every morning before leaving the apartment and then a few times during the day... ahh... good times...

Thanks MW! :)

~Tico