Official Transformers Super Thread 3

Hey there are more lineart pics of Masterpiece Starscream in Figure Oh and Dengeki Hobby magazines this month. Moveable airbrakes, engine detail, removable nosecone... It's pretty much turning out to be a 1/48! Very nice. Really looking forward to this. Not so sure about the way the arms store, though..

Hey there are more lineart pics of Masterpiece Starscream in Figure Oh and Dengeki Hobby magazines this month.  Moveable airbrakes, engine detail, removable nosecone... It's pretty much turning out to be a 1/48!  Very nice.  Really looking forward to this.  Not so sure about the way the arms store, though..

400115[/snapback]

Um. PICS?!?!?!!?

Before I see the pics:

I still say that's "swappable nozzles", not engine detail, based on previous pics...

Anyone who knows F-15's knows the difference between feathered and unfeathered nozzles, and I think MP SS has feathered for robot mode and unfeathered for jet mode.

Here you go guys. I've seen them and tried to post them also but my DIAL-UP takes forever. Here's the link to the images:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=98337

and this forum topic has a pretty good indepth discussion about how he may transform, inclueding someone color coding the various parts, the way some did when evaluating how an SV-51 transformed. That part is towards the end.

http://www.allspark.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6086

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Let me try to post one of the images, I'm at work also and the connection is better here.

Ah, there we go! Apparently Starscream will have a swapable face so you can have the wonderful smirk, plus a crown!

Chris

post-265-1147904895_thumb.jpg

post-265-1147905133_thumb.jpg

post-265-1147905164_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dobber

Dobber--I don't see anything new in those threads from what was known a few weeks ago. We're looking for the new "airbrake and radar" pics Renato mentioned.

Edited by David Hingtgen

Hey David, I was still adding pictures, but I guess these where old news. The middle picture does show the engine detail that I thought he was talking about, and cockpit area. Apologies if these are old news.

Chris

good lord.......

400637[/snapback]

I don't even wanna' know the search parameters one would have to enter to come upon that. The "transformation" sequence into the blue hatchback was cute though...

good lord.......

400637[/snapback]

I was going to complain about how the new theme song was among the worst pieces of music ever and the original was way better.

Then I rummaged up a copy of the original theme and realized that was it.

You ruined my childhood. I hope you're happy.

good lord.......

400637[/snapback]

I was going to complain about how the new theme song was among the worst pieces of music ever and the original was way better.

Then I rummaged up a copy of the original theme and realized that was it.

You ruined my childhood. I hope you're happy.

400734[/snapback]

That's only the 3rd season theme. You need the Transformers The Movie heavy metal theme to really enjoy.

Sigh another sad alternator repaint.  <_<

http://www.tformers.com/article.php?sid=5973

This guy makes Ricochet look good... almost.

400850[/snapback]

Meh.

Most of the Alternator exclusive repaints have been a major disappointment.

Gimme Mirage and lemme be on my way.

Sigh another sad alternator repaint.  <_<

http://www.tformers.com/article.php?sid=5973

This guy makes Ricochet look good... almost.

400850[/snapback]

Meh.

Most of the Alternator exclusive repaints have been a major disappointment.

Gimme Mirage and lemme be on my way.

400856[/snapback]

I hear yah. I'm really happy with what they're doing with Mirage. I just hope i can find him locally when he hits the mass retailers.

Hmmm... well, if it IS official, I'm pissed cuz Prime's not red.... unless they're doing Prime and Maggy... for a fan creation, that's damn amazing tho.

Then again, it's got a real phone number on the side, NOT a 555 number....