Official Transformers Super Thread 3

Hi, guys and girls, well since we are now without a Transformers thread, I will start a new one. please post all TF stuff here from now on. :)

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

sorry, I have been getting back into Transformers lately so I have been reading through the TF Thread alot. I just got to the site a few minutes ago and found out it was gone, so i thought we would begin again from scratch, the same thing just happened to the Gundam stuff so I figured it would be ok with this since it is a popular topic.

chris :)

Actually yeah, I've been in this thread alot lately, especially with the announcement of MP Starscream.

386893[/snapback]

Same here. I even got a THS-02 Prime.

Anybody know of a good place to order japanese Transformers stuff in Europe or is HLJ the best place?

Can't wait for some picks of MP Starscream.

Actually yeah, I've been in this thread alot lately, especially with the announcement of MP Starscream.

386893[/snapback]

Same here. I even got a THS-02 Prime.

Anybody know of a good place to order japanese Transformers stuff in Europe or is HLJ the best place?

Can't wait for some picks of MP Starscream.

386904[/snapback]

You know i can't really say since i don't live in europe, but HLJ would be a pretty safe bet. You might want to give fantofan.jp a shot too. Ryan the guy that runs that site is a top notch guy and he's always honest about how much something will cost to ship and how long. The only thing wrong with his site is he's been cutting down on what he's been offering on the site as of late. Maybe it's just a shortage of releases, but he used to have alot more TF related preorders than he does now.

Edited by Veritas

You know i just realized what with the old thread being down, i didnt bookmark all of THS-02 picture/review sites. Anybody happen to still have them? I'm missing the one that was like 2 pags long if that helps. I just wanna get some ideas of what he's capable of pose and articulation wise.

hi if you check the main page and go down to the bottom you will see the section for the Super threads they are all stored in there including the links you are looking for.

chris

it looks like a decent figure, i grew up with the original Tf and prefer the cars and planes, i have never really been a fan of the animal ones with the exception of a few. but the Bot mode looks cool on this one. when you get it please post a review and some pictures :) we would love to see them

chris

doh, i did not realize it was a preorder :p do you have a TF collection already, i would love to see pics of them instead :)

chris

Yeah, sort of, nothing spectacular. I only buy what I know i'm really gonna like, or favorite characters. I used to have some real good ones though, before I realized they were worth anything.

386932[/snapback]

yea i hear you i regret parting with half of the ones i had, if only I knew how much they would eventually be worth. i plan on rebuying at some point the original cars and trucks from the first season and maybe a few of the seeker jets when I can get around to it. by the way i forgot to say welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

chris

The MP Ironhide is currently on ebay i just saw it about a hour ago :) great custom the front chest seems alittle to big but i think it is a excellent kitbash :)

Edit: no wait the one on ebay is different from the one you posted, however I think it is the same guy, he also has the Ratchet custom and also mentions useing Gundam parts

Custom Ironhide auction

Edited by zeo-mare

Man, although TFs is only a substitute for Macross for me, I still find myself blown away by the Masterpieces and Binaltechs, and also the New THS Primes. Although I may never get one, I really want to see the new MP Starscream. And I am interested on how it actually transforms, and wonder how good it actually looks in both modes. Can't wait for pics. Any official word on the prototype pics?

Man, although TFs is only a substitute for Macross for me, I still find myself blown away by the Masterpieces and Binaltechs, and also the New THS Primes. Although I may never get one, I really want to see the new MP Starscream. And I am interested on how it actually transforms, and wonder how good it actually looks in both modes. Can't wait for pics. Any official word on the prototype pics?

387007[/snapback]

In next month''s issue of hobby dengeki and other hobby mags. Release date is in september so the prototype might be much further along than anyone imagined.

The MP Ironhide is currently on ebay i just saw it about a hour ago :)  great custom the front chest seems alittle to big but i think it is a excellent kitbash :)

Edit: no wait the one on ebay is different from the one you posted, however I think it is the same guy, he also has the Ratchet custom and also mentions useing Gundam parts

Custom Ironhide auction

386997[/snapback]

Yeah actually the one up for auction was his first prototype if i read correctly. It retains more pieces from the original Alt/BT Skids figures. It's still a great custom nonetheless though. I like how seamless the alt mode is.

Edited by Veritas

Hey check this out, a friend sent me a link:

http://www.threedy.com/site/forum/showthre...78&page=1&pp=15

Now, if the upcoming movie is in any way subpar to this, Michael Bay and Dom Figueroa or whatever the hell that guy's name is will have a lot of explaining to do.

387019[/snapback]

Wow, that was downright jaw dropping. I remember seeing this CG render when it first started surfacing but i had no idea the guy was actually putting his render into motion. That is some seriously talented work.

As for Don Figueroa i had no idea he had anything to do with the movie? I think Don Figureroa is easily the best TF artist out there right now, but i don't remember reading him designing the TF's in the movie. If this is the case i don't think we'll have anything to worry about when it comes to the designs of the robots... as for the movie itself though, that might be a different story... let's just say i don't have high hopes for it. <_<

Edited by Veritas

wow, that's pretty toit! Well I just noticed that this is a new thread, continued from second TF thread. So I don't know if this has been brought up before, but who was able to score the new THS-02? I'm trying to exhaust all my sources in trying to find one for myself, and that's gonna be pretty hard. ;):D:p:lol:

wow, that's pretty toit! Well I just noticed that this is a new thread, continued from second TF thread. So I don't know if this has been brought up before, but who was able to score the new THS-02? I'm trying to exhaust all my sources in trying to find one for myself, and that's gonna be pretty hard.  ;)  :D  :p  :lol:

387033[/snapback]

I was able to find one at the last second. Somewhat of an impulse buy but I can put that aside since it's Convoy. It should be here this Wednesday.

Hey check this out, a friend sent me a link:

http://www.threedy.com/site/forum/showthre...78&page=1&pp=15

Now, if the upcoming movie is in any way subpar to this, Michael Bay and Dom Figueroa or whatever the hell that guy's name is will have a lot of explaining to do.

387019[/snapback]

WOW simply amazing, it made me thinking I wonder how the movie will turn out.

wow, that's pretty toit! Well I just noticed that this is a new thread, continued from second TF thread. So I don't know if this has been brought up before, but who was able to score the new THS-02? I'm trying to exhaust all my sources in trying to find one for myself, and that's gonna be pretty hard.  ;)  :D  :p  :lol:

387033[/snapback]

i grabbed one from Image Anime and i am hoping it will be here tomorrow morning, if so i will post a reveiw.

chris

Post up pics too! Thanks! :)

387201[/snapback]

hi definetly a review without pics is boring :p

chris

Possible Transformers KISS explaination... and BT Rodimus?

http://www.tformers.com/article.php?sid=5776&mode=flat

Long time news veteran DragonX76 has posted some interesting information regarding to what is being currently called Transformers KISS. It seems it will be a featured 10 minute radio drama centralized on the theme KISS that will air on every Monday starting today. Some interesting names that popped up were Melissa, Shao Shao and Atari. We have posted earlier about the news of a pre-orders for Convoy x Melissa and Atari by Ozaki Yuki, so could Atari (one of three names to be mentioned in the program), to be the partner to next BTA to be released and this could be the story line leading up to the release of these toys? And is there to be a Rodimus Binaltech Asterisk in the works? Original thread may be viewed at TFans here.
Edited by Veritas

Anyone else think that Kawamori designed MP-03? I mean the teaser WAS included with THS-02, which he designed...and not any other tf release....

Besides if there is anyone who can design a variable jet transformer I doubt anyone could do better than the hory froating head himserf!

And if it were in 1/24 scale hory fcuk that would be AWESOME!*I collect 1/18 jets so to me 1/24 is not that big*

hmmm it would be awesome if he did, my THS-02 is confirmed coming tomorrow it is supposed to come with the paper for the MP-03 i will post a good picture of the whole thing, both sides and anything else it comes with to see if maybe some one here can translate what it says, to see if he is helping with this design.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare