1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

I'm still in the process of moving into my new place, and still unpacking, but took the opportunity to take a couple snaps of some of my collection (sorry, nothing on display yet). I have some more stuff still packed, and a few more things on order that I haven't received yet (Angel Birds, VF-0A, 1/100 VF-1Js).

Yamato and misc stuff:

IPB Image

Takatoku Orguss stuff:

IPB Image

Model Kits:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I also got the similar collection combo goin like Dante's on the first page, but with Hiks DYRL? 1S Strike as well.

Hik's 1J all GBP'd up, and then my cannon fodder in fighter mode (still not sure if i will keep it like that),

then Hik's 1S with Strike pack displayed using the docking arm (yamato stand),

annnnd TV Hick pilot piloting Roy's 1S in guardian mode with head cannons lowered an twisted

ready to can open a wall to save Misa. :D

That's pretty much all i have for now, besides a 1S that i want to mod up with my own paint sheme.

YF-19 an YF-21 are next on the agenda, then maybe the Macross 0 stuff.

And the 2 seaters, whenever the hell that will happen.

I will post pics later when i get time.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I have updated the review for all the 2nd Edition Yamato 1/48s on my site. You should check it out for some more pics including photographic evidence of the changes Yamato has made to the product since their first go at it. Here's a sample pic of some of the gallery-type work.

IPB Image

Here's a cockpit photo I snapped the other night.

It's not easy getting those decals in place. For one, they're not trimmed close enough. I took matters into my own hands and trimmed them with an XActo knife and then used tweezers and a fine tip burnishing tool to get them in place. Phew.

IPB Image

Great job on the Decals the cockpit looks good.

Heres what became of trying to figure out where to put a bunch of stuff

when theres not enough room in the closets. :blink:

[attachmentid=37717] [attachmentid=37718] [attachmentid=37719] [attachmentid=37720]

[attachmentid=37721] [attachmentid=37722]

post-3216-1162655621_thumb.jpg

post-3216-1162655641_thumb.jpg

post-3216-1162655821_thumb.jpg

post-3216-1162655839_thumb.jpg

post-3216-1162655987_thumb.jpg

post-3216-1162656009_thumb.jpg

[attachmentid=37717] [attachmentid=37718] [attachmentid=37719] [attachmentid=37720]

[attachmentid=37721] [attachmentid=37722]

If you need more room, I'll be glad to give up my space. Just send some of those collections to me. I'll take good care of them. :lol: Hell, I won't even charge storage fee! :D

BTW Your collection is awesome! Sometimes I wish that when I walk in my room, I see this.

]{ish

I'm finally finished putting up my revised 1/48 reviews on www.anymoon.com. I guess that's not entirely true, I still haven't busted out the Low Vis I and done the Low Vis review I've been planning for a while now. I guess I'll save that one for some point down the road. In the meantime, swing by the site at some point and check out my review of the super TV releases :)

IPB Image
Edited by jenius

awesome collection, now that is what i like to see in a room display.

chris

• 2 weeks later...

My little stash.

Spiral Zone huh... Ah memories I remember that show it was one of my favorites along with Mask used to own the toy set until My nephew got his hands on two of them. but I never got the spiral Zone toys my mother said I was too old for toys. I was friggin eleven years old when that show and toy line came out.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Here is a question, who is the Macrosworlder that created 1/48 side covers for each Valk that was released, follwing the release of the 1/48 GPB-01 armor? I like to order some for six of mine. I appreciate a direct link to that thread.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Here is a question, who is the Macrosworlder that created 1/48 side covers for each Valk that was released, follwing the release of the 1/48 GPB-01 armor? I like to order some for six of mine. I appreciate a direct link to that thread.

I believe this is the thread you're looking for (link)

Sorry if I get off the subject here a little but holey moley, SHADOWERV2, that SPIRAL ZONE collection is to die for! I am so envious! Thanks for sharing, dude :D .

Thank you. And I am envious of the guys who have Max and Miriya 1/48s. Especially Kensei.. who has like a thousand of each.. :p

Thank you. And I am envious of the guys who have Max and Miriya 1/48s. Especially Kensei.. who has like a thousand of each.. :p

7 of each mate. :p

Then again, I have about 14 of the CF ones. ^_^

Kicker, I wouldn't exactly call that "small." You could buy a car with the scrath represented there! Speaking of buying cars....

Then again, I have about 14 of the CF ones.

Where do you put them??? I have 8 or 9 1/48s, no duplicates, and half of them are sitting in my closet and it pisses me off every day. Do you have a huge display?

No display for all of them, only a few. I actually have more CF, but now that I no longer want to customise, I will sell them. I only got two more then I will have 16, perfect for TV, DYRL? and VF-X2 customs.

I'm going to build a shelf, my uncle is a cabinet maker, it'll be an awesome one, when I get the time. That's probably after my Masters is over. Now is just stocking up. Thank goodness it's almost over. I really don't want to buy that new GBP, there is no valk (currently) that will look good with it.

Is it me or is the market really tripping me over with the releases right now? We got the SDF-1 now, thank goodness i only need 3 of them.

Edited by kensei