1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

he isn't. at least i'm sure he doesn't collect as much as kensei or godzilla. and the way they do collecting without being retailers is pretty criminal in itself.

414324[/snapback]

It sucks! But money talks as we all know it. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

More pics from my reviews at www.anymoon.com (shameless promotion, I know, but I like my pics!). I added all the Mac+ toys:

VF-19A%20172%20small%2024.JPGYF-19%20172%20small%203.JPG

YF-21%20172%20FP%20small%2035.JPG

YF-21%20172%20small%209.JPG

VF-11B%20172%20FP%20small%2039.JPGVF-11B%20172%20small%2023.JPG

(yes, I know the VF-11Bs should have their orange heatshields... I just never removed them from the plastic... check it out though, I did get the YF-21FP back into the proper fighter mode without a gap behind the cockpit)

Edited by jenius

Hey thanks a ton, glad you appreciate them. It's definitely a labor love! I take about 40 pics of every toy, some day I'll have a photo archive linked to my website so people who access the review can check out the 40 reference pics also (most of those are just static pics for comparisons... I usually only take 3 or 4 pics of the toys actually in action poses). In the meantime I'll keep posting some gems over here for a much wider audience :)

Very nice!  The fast packs (in the other pics) don't really work in atmosphere, I like that non fast pack valk shot.

397154[/snapback]

Thanks! Yeah, the FPs are more of a space thing, but all my figures are packed away (been moving into a new apartment) so I've just been taking whatever I can find in the customs galleries. Usually it comes down to having the right angle... and for some reason the FP pix just happen to "fit" the carrier backgrounds in terms of angle... but thanks!

Here's another one for ya:

psst, from someone who's worked flight decks, do NOT trust those yellow shirts to park your jet right!

i still want to know how you crash a jet moveing FORWARD into the jet next to it thats tied down still!?

gah, we lost 14 flight hours on that and had to replace 2 elevator ends, thankfully the tips are seperate parts...

heh, awsome pics!

Edited by GrimlockCW

Anyone have a nice picture of a 1/60 VF-0S displayed next to a 1/60 VF-1 in battroid mode?

421512[/snapback]

Ask and you shall receive :lol:

421520[/snapback]

Man!!!! Are they sure that thing is a 1/60th scale looks like a 1/48 scale to me. :o:blink:

yeah, good job on the lego valks! Did you make them yourself or did you buy instructions on how to make em?

Wow, really nice stuff there Fly4victory. I especially like the Lego stuff, but your models are just as nice. Ditto what Pat says above, are the Lego creations your own?

I'll have to get some pics of my collection up at some point too.

Wow, really nice stuff there Fly4victory. I especially like the Lego stuff, but your models are just as nice. Ditto what Pat says above, are the Lego creations your own?

I'll have to get some pics of my collection up at some point too.

423352[/snapback]

The VF-1S is a modified version of http://www.foundrydx.com/vf1s.html this started the lego fever from purchased plans.

The VF-4, non variable, and YF-19, partial variable, are my designs.

The VF-22 is at http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/14141 There are no plans so I had to look at the pictures and figure it out.

http://www.brickcommander.com/ has destroids from Battletech and required minor modification and slight color change. The plans are free.

The monster is also my design and the hardest. It is very heavy and not user friendly. I have seen a VB-6 in gray that was variable but do not have the link.

I had been working on a Cheyenne from Macross Zero but it has been on hold for about two months. All I have is the back, gatling guns and arms.

I have also been thinking about the VB-3 and VF-5000. The legos have been put aside to play with my airbrush. That and work likes to interrupt.

The custom lego mini-figs were drawn with MS paint and then sent to Cybertron's Heroes and Villains on ebay for production. He had Star Wars and Star Trek but no Macross.

In preparation for my upcoming baby, I've started packing most of my toys away to make more space. I thought I'd snap a few shots of my 1/48's before packing them away for who knows how long.

I really have no business using a digital camera :wacko:

post-1271-1155359928_thumb.jpg

post-1271-1155359944_thumb.jpg

post-1271-1155359981_thumb.jpg

post-1271-1155360007_thumb.jpg