1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

It is an honor that my longest running post in three years running, has now joined the :)HALL OF SUPERPOSTS :) Didn't know there was one, though it grew too large with so many facinating pics of our collections that the Moderators decided to close it. So I am starting up The sequel of the long running post hopfully when the new stuff that Yamto rolls out (1/60 VF-0, VF-1J Stealth Valk VF-1A camo Valk, people will most likely buy them and want to post them here for newbies and veterans alike. :)

Edited by >EXO<

Thanks for opening another picture gallery. :)

I was planning on posting some pics of my small collection someday and I didn't want to start a whole topic for just my collection pics.

I'm also glad you made it a sequel and not a prequel. ;):D

Didn't know if I should add a new topic for this or just add this here.

But anyways, here's a couple of pics of the "slightly modified" leg art on my GBP-1S.

Major thanks to Anasazi for supplying the sticker!

post-3595-1143877972_thumb.jpgpost-3595-1143878000_thumb.jpg

BTW, I'm sorry, but yes, that fast pack kite emblem I used was a Yamato sticker <bows head in shame>.

Didn't know if I should add a new topic for this or just add this here.

But anyways, here's a couple of pics of the "slightly modified" leg art on my GBP-1S.

Major thanks to Anasazi for supplying the sticker!

post-3595-1143877972_thumb.jpgpost-3595-1143878000_thumb.jpg

BTW, I'm sorry, but yes, that fast pack kite emblem I used was a Yamato sticker <bows head in shame>.

386519[/snapback]

Looking good ... other than that Yamato sticker that is, j/k. :D Sad thing is most of my valks are draped in the standard yamato stickers themselves. <_<

Edited by Veritas

I didn't know a Valk with GBP armor could spread it's legs like that.

Is it very poseble?

I got an E-mail last week that my GBP is on it's way from HLJ. I can't wait to get it, allthough I was stupid enough to choose SAL schipping so it's gonna take way too long to get here. :(

I didn't know a Valk with GBP armor could spread it's legs like that.

386529[/snapback]

The trick is to open up the kneecap all the way forward. After attaching the armour, it won't be noticable, but give you kickass mobility.

Actually, it's a little trickier to keep the legs close together, especially with the elongated crotch piece...... :lol:

But seriously, there isn't exactly that much clearance when you're posing the GBP-1S in a fairly neutral stance.

I would like for a comical 1/48 thread to open up again. Like the one when we had the old boards. That was awesome!

385710[/snapback]

They can be posted here. I made this thread for all to be creative with there posts. :)

Well, here\'s my gigantic collection! Godzilla and Kensei, eat your heart out...  B))  ;)

DSC00380.JPG

After the FP Stealth arrives I won\'t know what to get next. Any suggestions?

388448[/snapback]

You and I have the same 1/48 collection. Nothing but the basics that cover all the bases. Nice collection. :)

You and I have the same 1/48 collection. Nothing but the basics that cover all the bases. Nice collection. :)

388452[/snapback]

My idea exactly.

I ordered the FP Stealth because I need one more to display in Gerwalk mode.

I'll put that on the display stand for an action pose and give the CF it's own shelve.

Actually, I haev the exact same collection as well, except I have another FP armor set which is destined for a custom along with a 4th Valk I don\'t own yet.  My CF and GBP are detailed, decaled and weathered tho.  :)

388480[/snapback]

Let\'s see \'em!!

Less talk, more pics. ;)

Nice collection DyNo! That Roy Battle Damaged Super Poseable sure looks like he’s seen better days though… and it is just me or does it look like he’s about to get murdered by Max and Miria’s Q-Raus?

Here's my meager collection. The Spartan, Bioroid, and SD figures are childhood toys. The Spartan and Bioroid were packaged under the Robotech license and acquired shortly after their first US release. I think the SD figure could be considered a bootleg. I don't recall seeing Robotech (and definitely not Macross) on the package.

Not pictured are a beat up 20 year old green Alpha (again, Robotech) and an unbuilt Hasegawa strike VF-1S. The Alpha is missing at the moment, but I can post a picture of it once I find it again.

post-751-1144566688_thumb.jpg

The Alpha is #2619, and yes, the vents are baby blue.

I'm thinking about getting 1/48 VF-1A; that will give me the basic models. However, I will probably get a display case so that I can actually display the stuff I collect instead of storing it in a closet.

You know, I actually thought that the 1/48 VF-1S would be the only 1/48 I'd buy. I blame Yamato for releasing the GBP. :D

• 4 weeks later...
Very nice!  The fast packs (in the other pics) don't really work in atmosphere, I like that non fast pack valk shot.

397154[/snapback]

Thanks! Yeah, the FPs are more of a space thing, but all my figures are packed away (been moving into a new apartment) so I've just been taking whatever I can find in the customs galleries. Usually it comes down to having the right angle... and for some reason the FP pix just happen to "fit" the carrier backgrounds in terms of angle... but thanks!

Here's another one for ya:

VF1aCFart5copy.jpg

I got bored, so I made a couple of half-assed customs from a Roy 1S and a Max 1A. I still need to apply some decals and fill in the panel lines, but I'm too lazy for that right now. Enjoy.

post-2290-1146884906_thumb.jpg

post-2290-1146884915_thumb.jpg

I'm quite proud of this one:

Lowvizart5v2.jpg

397148[/snapback]

this is very nicely done, possible to have a bigger resolution pic of this (and the rest)

like it to be my wall paper !

:lol:

397172[/snapback]

It's by far my favourite out of the bunch. Send me an e-mail at soundwave100@hotmail.com and I'll send you a higher resolution version. And thanks!

Yr wish is my command !

done ! email sent , Thanks !

It's by far my favourite out of the bunch. Send me an e-mail at soundwave100@hotmail.com  and I'll send you a higher resolution version. And thanks!

397191[/snapback]

Edited by Deimos

I got bored, so I made a couple of half-assed customs from a Roy 1S and a Max 1A. I still need to apply some decals and fill in the panel lines, but I'm too lazy for that right now. Enjoy.

397187[/snapback]

You're kidding right? Those are some nice and clean customs IMO. Nice job.

Thank you for the kind words, Veritas. Yeah, they turned out pretty well (a little overspray here and there that I scraped off with an X-acto knife), but they're still a far cry from the work of some of our much more talented members. Kakizaki is just a simple rattle-can repaint job and Max is a wing and head swap with a little hand-painting of the arrows on the head. One of these days I'll try my hand at a total repaint, but for now these are a nice addition to my collection.

Lowvizart5v2.jpg

397148[/snapback]

Holy Crap!!!! that looks sooo real. Nice job CdnShockwave mind if I print this badboy out on my new HP photo printer :lol: oh by the way thanks for keeping thread alive. :)