1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

thanks ryan, yours is bad ass too in its own right! :D

Thanks!!! Also...MORE AWESOMENESS from the rest of your pics!!! Totally hot girls in your collection :rolleyes:

:ph34r:

awaiting for their turn:

2671299579_344e04c214.jpg

and this is my custom cabinet.. it's actually my other room's closet, since i don't anymore keep my personal stuff in it.. i decided to convert it into another display cabinet.. 70% percent completed.. Paint and Lightings still for installation:

cab1ajj1.th.jpg cab2aoh6.th.jpg

awaiting for their turn:

and this is my custom cabinet.. it's actually my other room's closet, since i don't anymore keep my personal stuff in it.. i decided to convert it into another display cabinet.. 70% percent completed.. Paint and Lightings still for installation:

Andddd...........................you never cease to amaze me!

:ph34r:

After over a year, i got tired at looking at one of my Display Cabinets.. Fortunately i manage to squeeze my time at work and went home for a day.. Work's been keeping me from staying home and enjoy some stuff like computer and just by watching my stuff.

2802896497_02e15932fe.jpg

2802897033_6bc1bc27e0.jpg

2803744050_0233c886ca.jpg

the rest are either in their boxes or at my room cabinet.. here's my display cab:

2803741484_855c3f69e2.jpg2803745722_351c497ddd.jpg

That is a sick & sexy collection you have there my friend!!! Love the Valkyrie line-up!! :D

I made a stand for my only valk from a dvd spindle. I feel so intimidated with everyone posting their armadas. I cut off the top of the spindle and then inserted the stand clip in there and jammed some paper to fill in the gap and hold it in. I can't get it to work for fighter because it's too heavy on the rear.

dscn9177hb3.th.jpg

dscn9185pi7.th.jpg

edit: finally got it working. i'm not used to adding pics.

Edited by jackdaniels

I made a stand for my only valk from a dvd spindle. I feel so intimidated with everyone posting their armadas.

cant seem to add pictures

I was copying and pasting, but you took them off before I saw the whole batch!! I only saw the first one.

We're willing to put in the effort, so even if it's just the links, please post!