Gundam Plamodel Thread - II

• 2 weeks later...

If you aren't a fan mustaches then you might want to look into this

10350.jpg

Yes that's right it's Unicorn Gundam!

Now all we need is confirmation that it's going to be a MG and

that it has frame transformation thingy going for it.

More pics at dannychoo.com

I want an MG of the Unicorn! But transformable opening frames for it will be pretty tough to be put onto models....i wonder if it'll be "variable" or will they have to resort to "parts swapping".

I want an MG of the Unicorn! But transformable opening frames for it will be pretty tough to be put onto models....i wonder if it'll be "variable" or will they have to resort to "parts swapping".

I think there is a good chance the 'transformable opening frames' (I have not idea what you're talking about) will make it into model at some point. After all, mecha design also aim to simplify toy production.

Those panel lines between the armour u see on the Unicorn actually open up to reveal some funky red lights. Destroy Mode its called. The head also opens up to look more like a traditional gundam and the mono-horn actually becomes the Gundam's V-fins. ;)

I have to agree with you there.

Also, apparently the 1/100 Unicorn is not going to be an MG.

uni100jq6gz7.jpg

I do hope it does 'cuz I'm liking this new Kampfer/Sazabi love-child and wouldn't mind seeing this puppy in a MG form:

unicornmsvv3yl4.jpg

Very cool. It looks like a variant of the Gerberra Tetra rather than a sazabi/kampher lovechild. At least all the verniers are in the same place as the tetra.

...and here's ome info on the special Version via Gunota:

The MG Destiny Gundam Special Edition will come with Wings Of Light, Palma Fiocina effects parts, boomerang effects parts, internal joints (elbows, knees, & other exposed areas) with chrome plating, 1/20 scale Shinn Asuka & Kira Yamato figures, and a round stand for the figures that can be attached to an Action Base.

Yes, the ad was a photoshop... Some of the fonts in that ad doesn't even match. :rolleyes:

Oh well, guess Bandai will release someday. ^_^

So, Azrael, any predictions on what MG 102's gonna be?

Edited by godfather

I now find myself dreaming of MG kits from Unicorn.......

AMS-129 Geara Zulus...So the Geara Dogas and Zaku had kids huh?

So, Azrael, any predictions on what MG 102's gonna be?

I don't see that much coming from the SEED section anymore. Maybe one of the Astray units (I would lean toward Red Frame) but I don't see much more coming from SEED. Most of the other kits got a proper clean-up from BEE-Craft.

I'm lowering my bet on Nightingale. Too big. Maybe later but not now. I still have X, Double V, Turn X, Asshimar high on the list. With Unicorn going to 1/100 NGs first, we will probably see a Unicorn MG but that will be down the road. They could use #102 for something easy like a CCA grunt unit or a recoloring. With Gundam 00 coming out They probably don't want to steal any thunder from that series.

I don't see that much coming from the SEED section anymore. Maybe one of the Astray units (I would lean toward Red Frame) but I don't see much more coming from SEED. Most of the other kits got a proper clean-up from BEE-Craft.

I'm lowering my bet on Nightingale. Too big. Maybe later but not now. I still have X, Double V, Turn X, Asshimar high on the list. With Unicorn going to 1/100 NGs first, we will probably see a Unicorn MG but that will be down the road. They could use #102 for something easy like a CCA grunt unit or a recoloring. With Gundam 00 coming out They probably don't want to steal any thunder from that series.

Hmm... There's already a 1/100 kit coming later this year from Gundam 00, so they might decide release it as an MG to promote the series.

• 3 weeks later...
Apparently, the 1/100 Unicorn IS going to be a MG.

It's also reported on Gunota; who says December release- I wonder if it will actually be out then?

Just in time for Christmas. :) Guess the design became complicated enough to change it to a MG. :lol:

Apparently, the 1/100 Unicorn IS going to be a MG.

post-1705-1190346747_thumb.jpg

post-1705-1190346770_thumb.jpg

It's also reported on Gunota; who says December release- I wonder if it will actually be out then?

HOLY SHI-. THAT'S AWESOME! Wonder if its perfect "transformation"

• 2 weeks later...

hello

im after a gundam model kit that i can just put together and have on display

i have the choice of these 2 which i think look the best, imnot really a gundam fan more macross/transformers but just like the look of these

so here they are

wing zero pg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=004

freedom strike (dont know what line its from poss hg)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=004

also im confused on the size of these

so if anyone has either do the dimensions when built seem about right

is wing zero really 780mm long wehn wings full expanded!

im liking the freedom more poss due to the light effect but then ive always like the look of wing zero with the wings

so choice is in your hands and in a couple of days ill make the purchase

please help me

this is copied and pasted from my locked threads, so willnow continue here as i should get a better response hopefully

ive had a couple of replies, but still unsure, also need to know about gundam markers as there is so many to choose from

thanks

ps. sorry about the negativity in my last threads just not used to the way the forum is run being such a new guy :lol: