Gundam Plamodel Thread - II

Anyone able to translate the following ad referring to some sort of MG #101 & #102 campaign?

My assumption would be that it's similar to the #100 campaign in which the person who guessed the Turn A receives a gold plated version.

mg_campaign.jpg

596165196_cae8c6b693_o.jpg

Any help would be appreciated!

:D

Anyone able to translate the following ad referring to some sort of MG #101 & #102 campaign?

My assumption would be that it's similar to the #100 campaign in which the person who guessed the Turn A receives a gold plated version.

mg_campaign.jpg

596165196_cae8c6b693_o.jpg

Any help would be appreciated!

they are asking for guesses for #101 and #102, got them right and enter a drawing. first 1000 entries for the first stage get a mg archive book, first 1000 for the 2nd stage get a dvd. winner gets 1 out of 10 (5 for #101 and 5 for #102) limited edition plated mg turn A. I think is hong kong only. #101 will be announced in 7/20 comics convention and #102 a month later.

Hopefully 101 will be either a Turn X or Sumo (which they could milk the mold for 2 releases - Harry Ord's Gold and the MP Silver).

Maybe 101 would be a Zaku released as the MS-06 Borjarnon :lol:

Lets hope the Zaku-FZ from MSG0080.

I don't if you noticed, but the FZ seems to have two different versions, the one in 0080 had a normal looking zaku head, but in the art work books such as 0099 and computer games, the FZ has a zaku head with some kind of helmet that resembles a ww 2 German helmet.

i saw this pic on hobbyfanatics, i noticed the white parts on the front of the turn A chests, it seems that way in a few pics and blue in others , i wonder if this is a unfinished kit or they decided to change the color or maybe a optional part

Edited by zeo-mare

You know it's sad, but I just realized why I love the Turn A design so much. It's got all the best features of the RX-78 & Gelgoog perfectly blended together.

i saw this pic on hobbyfanatics, i noticed the white parts on the front of the turn A chests, it seems that way in a few pics and blue in others , i wonder if this is a unfinished kit or they decided to change the color or maybe a optional part

It looks as if there were a few different examples of the kit displayed at this event.

The white parts are probably just the unfinished product.

It looks as if there were a few different examples of the kit displayed at this event.

The white parts are probably just the unfinished product.

...and yet I still keep seeing pics with it on...........who knows! :wacko:

In other news:

jpf.jpg MG Destiny

The special DVD which the stores are giving away with a purchase of MG kits have revealed the 101st MG kit to be Destiny Gundam. It is scheduled for a fall release.

After a week or so of rumors and sightings, I guess it's now confirmed. :D

And there's yet another Gundam OYW: the Wii MS Sensen 0079 Ltd version:

MGLTD34_ad.jpg18698_n20070719_10_ms0079_01.jpg

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Gundam toys and kits have come a long way since these commercials aired:

Original Clover & Bandai Gundam Commercials

'80s Gundam Model Kit Commercial

Here's a more recent one. Does anyone know the translation to the dialogue?

I can't believe they don't use frickin' clippers to remove the parts off the runners!

And here's another one. Holy crap - that thing is huge!

1/400 White Base Commercial

Edited by areaseven

In other news:

MG Destiny

The special DVD which the stores are giving away with a purchase of MG kits have revealed the 101st MG kit to be Destiny Gundam. It is scheduled for a fall release.

Schweet. B))

Hated the pilot, love the mecha. :lol:

Edited by godfather

...and yet I still keep seeing pics with it on...........who knows! :wacko:

In other news:

Guess the Japanese blogger who called it got it right.

jpf.jpg This month's hobby mag news

MG Destiny Gundam - October, 5,040 yen (Special Edition that comes with parts like the Wings Of Light also in October for 7,350 yen)

HGUC Jagd Doga - Gyunei custom, October, 2,100 yen (first in planned HGUC CCA series)

CCA suits are here! CCA suits are here! :D

Thanks for the link!

Here's some more New items and pics that may or may not have been seen before: (like above, for instance ;) )

Underlined entries have pics. See more in the siggy links **shameless plug**

100. WD-M01 ∀ Gundam (8/2007)

101. ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam (10/2007)

MSM-07S Z’Gock (Char Aznable’s Custom) (Extra Finish) C3 x HOBBY 2007 (Japan) (8/2007)

RX-78-2 Gundam (ver. One Year War 0079) (MS Sensen 0079 ver.) (?/2007)

- Nintendo Wii MS Sensen 0079 Special Draw (Japan) – 1000 copies – Same as OYW Gundam, but with exclusive MS 0079 colors. Awarded to persons who purchase the Wii game MS Sensen 0079 and enter the drawing between July 26 and August 31.

ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam (Special Edition) (10/2007)

- Same as Destiny, but will include special option parts, such as the Wings of Light. Released with 1st Edition of standard MG kit.

RX-78-2 Gundam (Kunio Okawara Colors) – C3 x HOBBY 2006 (Japan) (8/2007)

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Any idea what the "special edition" will have? Saw it listed at Rainbow10's website.

Is it anything like the Freedom Gundam S.E.?

yes it will be, probably a book and the confirmed "wings of light" parts to hook on the wings, it may also have a spacial stand for it.

chris