Gundam Plamodel Thread - II

More goodness from Gunota:

New formal announcements:

HG Strike Noir (June, 1,575 yen)

1/100 Legend Gundam (June, 2,730 yen)

HCM-Pro Zeta Gundam (Green Divers ver., May, 2,520 yen)

HG kits for new Stargazer MS will be made through 2007. More CCA HCM-Pro figures will appear.

I hope now that Zeta trilogy is over, Bandai doesn't start slowing down the Z HG line... these Z Gundam HGs were great, what with their nifty transformability and stands

I'm still hoping a HG Messala gets released... :ph34r:

Edited by haro genki

More goodness from Gunota:
New formal announcements:

HG Strike Noir (June, 1,575 yen)

1/100 Legend Gundam (June, 2,730 yen)

HCM-Pro Zeta Gundam (Green Divers ver., May, 2,520 yen)

HG kits for new Stargazer MS will be made through 2007. More CCA HCM-Pro figures will appear.

387564[/snapback]

Legando? :blink: Yatta! yahoo.gif

Looks like the Akatsuki will be made soon enough.

We got all the other lines and series to look out for as well.

Man Bandai are on a spree.

We need a Gaia and Abyss as well in 1/100, to complete the set. And some PLAUSIBLE scale of the Destroy too in HG. I don't like the Abyss, but the Gaia is a must. It's probably the most original suit of the CE, and Destiy in general.

Edited by kensei

I noticed the light up beam saber alittle bit ago , i think that is very cool, we need more stuff like that on these kits.

chris

Some of you may remember back during the summer I had discussed my plans to do a Johnny Ridden custom of a PG Zaku acquired from Amazon's crazy sale. Well, it took me a while to finally get around to it, but I finally finished it a couple of days ago and wanted to show you guys how it turned out. It looks pretty boss if you ask me. It's not the best paint job ever, but its so far my best.

PICS!

SANY0003.jpg

SANY0004.jpg

SANY0005.jpg

SANY0006.jpg

SANY0007.jpg

SANY0008.jpg

SANY0009.jpg

SANY0010.jpg

SANY0024.jpg

SANY0025.jpg

That's pretty damn good! I can't see a flaw in the paintjob anywhere. Well done!

Check this one out guys....it's the ad for the Legend. pn-0184.JPG

Edited by kensei

accidentally posted this to the Gundam Figures-thread. D'oh!

anyway...

I haven't seen this posted, yet, but I figure it should be posted here since this is the Gundam Model thread:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=86B_EJQf_yg

It's the Suzumiya-ending (Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuuutsu) done in GUNDAM model/figure style.

enjoy, anyway! :lol:

Here's the original Suzumiya-ending for comparison and stuff: http://youtube.com/watch?v=WXZw2szFGtY

Edited by treatment

Smitty! Dude! That Zak looks great! B))

389072[/snapback]

Thanks man! In other news, I managed to miss some of the cooler pics, I guess they didn't upload or something.

Anyway, the "lost" pictures:

064ca9e8.jpg

75b493c9.jpg

bec4f412.jpg

29ae44c7.jpg

735acb84.jpg

1eb63198.jpg

1c020f9d.jpg

And if anyone is wondering, I colored the eye and scope peices with sharpie. It works wonders as long as you don't touch it.

Edited by Shmitty

I love the colors. It's a real nice finish! Looks smooth. The leg engine assembly looks nice. You should try a light black wash on it. It would bring all that detail out with out it looking weathered ;) .

I agree. Smooth and clean, but maybe a tad too clean and a little flat? A little wash or something would be great...

And Dave, I've got not 1, but 2 Zaku IIs to show you soon :D (one F2 and one original.)

EDIT: And MAN I wish I had nabbed on of the uber amazon sale Zaku II PGs.....

Edited by promethuem5

I love the colors. It's a real nice finish! Looks smooth. The leg engine assembly looks nice. You should try a light black wash on it. It would bring all that detail out with out it looking weathered ;) .

389836[/snapback]

There actually is a good deal of black showing through on the engines, but it's hard to tell because of the flash.

I agree.  Smooth and clean, but maybe a tad too clean and a little flat?  A little wash or something would be great...

And Dave, I've got not 1, but 2 Zaku IIs to show you soon  :D  (one F2 and one original.)

EDIT:  And MAN I wish I had nabbed on of the uber amazon sale Zaku II PGs.....

389844[/snapback]

And, I figured I would scuff it up a bit around the edges. ya know, bottom of the feet, elbows, hands a bit more. Probably the ends of the skirt armor, and ankles. I got this cool aluminum color for it. It's kind of a blue silver. I'll probably just dry brush it, it worked pretty well on my ground types. Anyway, look forward to some "use" marks later this week I hope.

From Guntoa :

Gunpla rumors

According to Plamoya-san's Useless Diary, following are rumors of future Gunpla releases after June.

Below are considered somewhat reliable:

HGUC Zudah (from MS IGLOO)

HGUC Zaku I (color variation)

MG Gundam F91

These are rumors:

HGUC Nu Gundam

HGUC ZZ Gundam

MG Guntank

Again take this with grain of salt.

those are all great ones, i have always wanted a MG Guntank, the Zudah sounds neat to, they just released a B-club one not that long ago which looked like crap. now we get the possibility of a HGUC one , once again i feel sorry for those who spent about $150.00 on that version. the MG F-91 sounds cool to.

oh wow that is sad, the Zudah looks great and far superior to the just released and major expensive B-club one, i feel sorry once again for those people out there that bought that version, i am having flash backs of what they just did with the MG Nemo, there is almost no point in buying b-club anymore within a month they end up releasing a MG or Hguc for a fraction of the price with better details.

chris

*sigh* what in the hell does a guy have to do for some Gundam X HGUC stuff? (the HG kits in 1/144 and 1/100 are "passable", but they could get so much better)

Edited by Skull Leader

*sigh* what in the hell does a guy have to do for some Gundam X HGUC stuff? (the HG kits in 1/144 and 1/100 are "passable", but they could get so much better)

393122[/snapback]

Besides pulling down your pants? Wait till they stop milking Seed, Zeta and Igloo.

Wait till they stop milking Seed, Zeta and Igloo.

393125[/snapback]

I suppose "newest and hottest" takes preference in bandai's mind over a 15 year old AC story... I know I'm in the minority that really likes X, can't help but wish I guess.

Besides pulling down your pants? Wait till they stop milking Seed, Zeta and Igloo.

393125[/snapback]

ouch you are going to have a long wait :( now with the new gundam seed series coming out (stargazers, sp?), there will be tons of that coming out. plus what ever else they decide to make, we are probably not going to see any X stuff for a few more years.

There is a chance they may bring out 1 MG...like maybe a MG Gundam X for the sake of just putting out a new model...but who knows when that will happen. Look at F91...we finally see signs of a MG now...

didn't want to start a new thread for something this boring, but I had an idea to do a desert version of the MG Kampher. I'm gonna dry brush some dirt and rust on him, as he would probably be a heavy-use ground unit. Sorry for bad pics. It wasn't the best idea to take a photo of a brown model in front of a brown wall. :)

dsc020649ko.th.jpg

dsc020638lu.th.jpg

dsc020667wn.th.jpg

dsc020620id.th.jpg

Edited by Guppy