Gundam Figure Thread

I had a bunch of the Wizkids Clickytech boxes back when I was fooling around with them. They work great, actually, even for the Zeta Plus.

401161[/snapback]

i have the whole set i just keep the parts i do not use in the original box, i have the boxes stored in bigger storage boxes in a upstairs closet and it works well.

chris

tisinc on ebay has it that is the only one i can see in the usa with a good price.

chris

there are better pictures of them on Pams webpage they are alittle bit down, there is also pictures of the decals on them as well as other gundam goodness.

http://pam.main.jp/

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

Ah the MSiAs. I have such a terrible weakness for them. I must admit I think the BuCue is a Zoids reject but the figure is really staring to warm me up. I think I might get it and the LaGOWE. What turned me around? This photo review. Look up "Bacu".

Nice articulation on the Doga, too bad it's a hideous design. Tha 'Zabi, however, looks gorgeous. I can't wait... I can't believe the little funnels are functional tho, talk about small moving parts!

Got my Nemo and Assh today too... both are amazing. The Nemo is a great basic figure, takes everything good about the original Gundam fig and improves it... and the Asshimar, my god I love this thing! Transformation is a bit fiddly, but holy crap does this figure look good.

Can't wait to see test shots of the Nu too...

Back to the pros, comparison pic of Jagd Doga next to a Zaku and testshot pics of Sazabi and it's acessories.

The JD is massive, I hate to think how much bigger ole Ferrari Gundam (as I used to call it) is goiing to be.

402268[/snapback]

Wow, big indeed. The JD is the size of an MSIA next the previous HCMPs. Good stuff, I tell ya. :)

Wow, big indeed. The JD is the size of an MSIA next the previous HCMPs. Good stuff, I tell ya.  :)

402373[/snapback]

Not surprising. CCA MSes are huge -- there had been an escalation of MS size throughout that era.

I kinda like the gray Sazabi. Liked the design, hated the New-typeness, felt it would be much better in CF-green or some other colour other than the cherry red it is.

Haven't seen these posted yet, so here goes....

New Zeonography #3010a & b:

zeon3010sheet6bb.th.jpg

Here are the previous release Gelgoogs (#3006a & b) - granted there wasn't an MS-14S, but there's not that much of a stretch (Galbaldy Betas would've been a treat instead <_< ):

3006afinala7ay.th.jpg

3006bfinala8uh.th.jpg

New GFF #0031 & #0032:

fix0031sheettd9wb.th.jpg

Heres the previous Crossbone release #0016a - only appears that the skull and crossbones are the only difference:

fix0016afinal0jh.th.jpg

Bottom line: The change-out models in these releases appear to be lacking. Hopefully this does not turn into trend.

the Crossbone must be part way new, it has the ability to change parts so some stuff must be retooled over the original X-1 and X-2 which did not have that feature, also the X-3 has a unique sword which will most likly come with it. i am glad they are making this one i have always wanted the X-3 to finish of the set. i am interested in that and the Galbaldy, the Sniper is ugly however if it was the Snper II i would be in heaven right now but alas...maybe next time.

chris

I personally dont understand Fix and Zeonagraphy... I want posable playable figures, not little plastic statuaettes... same reason I never liked McFarlene toylines I guess.

402480[/snapback]

Its detailed and nice to look at. And you don't have to paint it or apply any decals. (Tampo printing w00ts) Different strokes for different folks. ;)

Huh? Have you ever touched a FIX? They're not at all like McFarlane's stuff. They're like the fancy schmancy deluxe collector's versions of MSIAs. About the same scale, also PVC, about that same poseability (which is good action figure poseability, no McFarlane statue poo) but completely painted.

Well, I've never seen hardly any really dynamic action shots of FIX figures, so are they really posable, or not? I thought I read that the legs on some of them are hardly articulated at all for more than a good standing pose...

Well, I've never seen hardly any really dynamic action shots of FIX figures, so are they really posable, or not?  I thought I read that the legs on some of them are hardly articulated at all for more than a good standing pose...

402643[/snapback]

I only ever owned one, the FIX Zeta Plus, and the articulation was exactly the same as the MSIA Zeta or Re-GZ. They legs are fine.

The FIXes that have almost no arculation are the ones covered in armored, like the FIX Full Armor Double Zeta, and once you take off the armor, you can pose it.

Well, I've never seen hardly any really dynamic action shots of FIX figures, so are they really posable, or not?  I thought I read that the legs on some of them are hardly articulated at all for more than a good standing pose...

402643[/snapback]

Its not SUPER-POSEABLE but its poseable enough. Especially the new RX-79-ish shaped figures like the RX-79 and Blue Destiny were pretty close to super poseable.

they are getting far more poseable now, only the early releases and the ones with really heavy armor are not to posable. most of the others are not much different then a normal MSIA. i keep mine in standing poses so i can make room in my display cabinets.

chris

Another leap forward for Pros, from Gunota,

"HCM-Pro White Base supression squadron set (Zaku II J type, Magella Attack, and Cui) - July, 3,360 yen

HCM-Pro Char's Gelgoog - August, 1,680 yen"

and that's in addtion to Sazabi and Re-Gz respectively. :blink:

Good news, indeed! :D

A Gelgoog!! Nice! I bet this will inevitably lead to the various variants, too.

And more vehicles to add which are standalones (more so than the G-Defensor) gives hope that they will continue the trend. Especially with the somewhat obscure Cui.

Maybe that Do Dai Ys seen long ago isn't too far off....

Ohhh yeah! The 'Zabi looks amazing, the Gelgoog looks great too, and I really need to get one of those Zaxus and the Gouf. The Re-Gez never did much more me tho, but I can't wait to see Nu and the CCA era GM (I forget teh name.) Are you guys at all worried about the teensy tiny pieces of the Zabi's funnels tho?

And what are the decals shown? Are those extra things to buy, or does the Sazabi and the three piece set come with a decal sheet?