Gundam Figure Thread

Yep it works.  Btw what are those small Gundam figs are they MSIA or FIX ? or Master Grade.

388944[/snapback]

Re-GZ and G-Fighter are MSIA, I think that green blob is a GM Sniper MISA, the Zeta Plus is a FIX (I've sold it since then), the regular Zeta is the Kahen Senshi, and the RX-78 is the Arch Enemy Gundam (which is really great).

Edited by Ginrai

Yep it works.  Btw what are those small Gundam figs are they MSIA or FIX ? or Master Grade.

388944[/snapback]

Re-GZ and G-Fighter are MSIA, I think that green blob is a GM Sniper MISA, the Zeta Plus is a FIX (I've sold it since then), the regular Zeta is the Kahen Senshi, and the RX-78 is the Arch Enemy Gundam (which is really great).

389726[/snapback]

Thanks, Gundam RX-78-2 Arch Enemy I always miss it/forget to buy one before but now its OOP.

• 2 weeks later...

Preliminary listings for late summer items via Gunota...

GFF #0031 Crossbone Gundam X-3 - Aug, 4179 yen

GFF #0032 GM Sniper Custom (08th MS Team version) - Sept, 4179 yen

Zeonography #3010a Galbaldy Alpha/Beta - July, 3864 yen

Zeonography #3010b Galbaldy Alpha/Beta - July, 3864 yen

However, Pam's HP lists the Zeongraphy as reversable to Char's Gelgoog and normal Gelgoog and GFF Sniper Custom as MSV version.

I recall the Galbaldy/Gelgoog report from late '04 and we got the #3006 Gelgoogs....I'm hoping for just Galbaldys.

And we all figured on seeing more 08th MS suits since the Blue Destinys hit, so here we go. Let's hope the trend sticks.

Other new products from Pam's HP:

MSiA Bound Doc Gates Kappa custom - Aug

MSiA Providence Gundam - Aug

EX MSiA Gundam Mk-II & Flying Armor - Aug

MSiA Gaza C Haman Karn custom - Sep

EX MSiA Hyaku Shiki - Sep

EMIA Shiki will make a lot of people happy.

Will be interesting to see the Providence, too.

:D

Edited by GRAND CANNON

wow awesome a Crossbone X-3. I did not think they would do that one, very cool i wonder if it will come with anything extra or new or just for the most part be a slight reissue of the X-1 and X-2. i know it will have the skull on the chest and most likley the sword, but i wonder if it will get anything else. the other Fix and Zeon sound great to.

chris

The GFF GM Sniper makes me very happy.

392865[/snapback]

Yeah, I wonder what's in this combo,, will it be the Orange GM or a Rx-79G gundam. I'm betting on the normal Orange GM this time since if its was a Gundam it would most likely would have been label that instead of GM sniper. I hope they comes with HoverTanK and both huge backpacks of thiers.

392865[/snapback]

Yeah, I wonder what's in this combo,, will it be the Orange GM or a Rx-79G gundam. I'm betting on the normal Orange GM this time since if its was a Gundam it would most likely would have been label that instead of GM sniper. I hope they comes with HoverTanK and both huge backpacks of thiers.

392972[/snapback]

Well since all the GM sniper is is a Ground-type GM with a friggin huge laser rifle, I imagine that's what it will be... all they'd have to do is repaint the figure in the desert cammo, give it a shield and an autocannon (or beam-rifle) and they'd be good to go...

(unless they REALLY go out of their way and give you the Ez-8... which would hella rock)

Edited by Skull Leader

Well. Gunota posted some Hobbynet links with a CR ∞ Justice pic (which looks impressive) as well as more info stating the Galbaldy αs will be joined by Gelgoogs. Oh well.

The info on the GM Sniper turning into a Real Type Gundam would also hint towards the MSV Sniper as opposed to the 08th MS version.

Can't wait to see some sort of lineart or sculpt pics for both.

And for EMSIA info there's a pic of the EMIA Shiki sculpt .... WOW :o !

Also info for the UC Arms Vol. 3 assortment:

-- Hyaku Shiki beam rifle

-- Hyaku Shiki bazooka

-- Gundam Mk II beam rifle

-- GP-01 beam rifle

-- GP series experimental long rifle

-- GM Custom machine gun

post-1479-1145718567_thumb.jpg

post-1479-1145718577_thumb.jpg

i am so hoping for the GM sniper MSV, the infinte Justice looks nice to. i am not to big on the Emsia Hyaku, maybe when they make the color pics i will think differently.

chris

Nice the EMSIA Shiki looks chunky  :D.  BTW Cannon are you also a MSIA/EMSIA collector ?

393302[/snapback]

"Was." A 7-yr old and 1 1/2-yr old have changed my collecting habits. ;)

Oh, and TD also has some 'first-look' God/Nobel pics. Be intersting to see them beside other GFFs:

http://www.toysdaily.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=38700

it is awesome that they come together 2 figure for the price of one :)

393419[/snapback]

Is it really 2 for the price of 1??

:blink:

But the paint quality sucks unfortunately. Bleeding everywhere on the God Gundam.

Edited by wolfx

Can someone tell me about those Cosmic Region Figures? They looks Damn good, apparently they are around 1/100 scale, but the paintjob can be shoddy. And when it comes to wings, they can be woefully short, like the Strike Freedom.

393419[/snapback]

Is it really 2 for the price of 1??

:blink:

But the paint quality sucks unfortunately. Bleeding everywhere on the God Gundam.

393498[/snapback]

after looking at the pics it looks no different in paint job to most GFF, so maybe the owner is just being picky? i am ordering mine when it comes out so we will see.

kensei

yup the cosmic region is 1/144 they are the same thing as the gundam fix they are even packaged the same way. there is no difference in material and details they are the same thing.

after looking at the pics it looks no different in paint job to most GFF, so maybe the owner is just being picky? i am ordering mine when it comes out so we will see.

I own at least 15 GFFs and they all have good to excellent paint application. For GFF, certain releases are crappier than others. I suspect the factories they commission them to change with some releases thus the variable quality. I really wanted the Xi Gundam but the paint on that was quite horrid. Same goes for the F-91.

I own at least 15 GFFs and they all have good to excellent paint application. For GFF, certain releases are crappier than others. I suspect the factories they commission them to change with some releases thus the variable quality. I really wanted the Xi Gundam but the paint on that was quite horrid. Same goes for the F-91.

394107[/snapback]

yea i hear you on the f-91, my Xi however was acctually quite nice. maybe that one is a hit and miss with some on the market being better then others. it is a shame you passed on them i believe you would have love the Xi and F-91

chris

it added new stuff, here is the first picture of the HCM -pro Jagd Doga

http://static.flickr.com/46/134936975_a05ab19163_b.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

How fragile the HCM-Pro figures are ? cuz I preodered one.

394329[/snapback]

which one did you order? i have about 15+ and none are fragile. i think the zeta might be but none of the ones i have are, they are quite nice, i believe you will love them.

chris

i see, i do not have the zeta so i am not sure how fragile it is i am however planning on ordering it before the end of the month so if i get mine in first i will post a reveiw for you. :)

chris

I got my HCM Pro Hi-Zack yesterday, and it's another awesome figure. I took a few pics that I'll post when I get home tonight.