Gundam Figure Thread

(I'll let a Staff member be the judge if this thread may or may not be "Offical" :) )

Upcoming and reported goodies from the world of Gundam action figures:

Key: Scheduled Release , Reported Release

GUNDAM MOBILE SUIT IN ACTION

GUNDAM X

GX-9900 Gundam X (?/2006) - Highly speculative/rumored at this time, but worthy of the mention.

GUNDAM SEED DESTINY

ZGMF-2000 GOUF Ignited (6/2006)

EXTENDED MSIA

ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam  (4/2006)

ZGMF-X09A Justice Gundam  (6/2006)

GAT-X105 Strike Gundam  (?/2006) - Highly speculative/rumored at the end of 2005. May have been concerning the Freedom release? Will keep entry listed for now.

LIMITED & EXCLUSIVE GUNDAM MOBILE SUIT IN ACTION

MS-06R HIGH MOBILITY ZAKU II (2nd ver.) (MASAYA NAKAGAWA’S CUSTOM)

DENGEKI HOBBY MAIL ORDER  2005 -- Same as High Mobility Zaku II [Johnny Ridden's Custom] [2nd version] but with special color scheme; Limited edition Japan mail order-only release exclusive to the readers of "Dengeki Hobby MSIA Perfect Guide†magazine released in October 2005.

GF4-001NE PHAROAH GUNDAM IV  &  GF13-052NT MINARET GUNDAM

"TOY'S DREAM" PROJECT 2006 –- 3000 copies --  Limited edition Japanese-only "Toy's Dream Project" double pack.

RMS-108 MARASAI (TITANS TEST TEAM USE)

DENGEKI HOBBY 2006 -- Same as RMS-108 Marasai but special color scheme; Limited edition Japan mail order-only release exclusive to the readers of an upcoming issue of Dengeki Hobby.

Note - Unaware at this time if this will be relased separately or as double pack with T3 Galbaldy.

RMS-117 GALBALDY β (TITANS TEST TEAM USE)

DENGEKI HOBBY 2006 -- Same as RMS-117 Galbaldy β but special color scheme; Limited edition Japan mail order-only release exclusive to the readers of an upcoming issue of Dengeki Hobby.

Note - Unaware at this time if this will be relased separately or as double pack with T3 Marasai.

GF13-045NSP MATADOR GUNDAM  &  GF13-020NK ZEBRA GUNDAM

"TOY'S DREAM" PROJECT 2006 –- 3000 copies? --  Limited edition Japanese-only "Toy's Dream Project" double pack.

HIGH COMPLETE MODEL PROGRESSIVE (HCM Pro)

25-00  RMS-106 Hi-Zack (Titans Use)  (4/2006) 

??-00  MS-07B Gouf  (5/2006)

??-00  MS-06J Zaku II  (5/2006)

??-00  MSN-03 Jagd Doga (Gyunei Guss’ Custom)  (7/2006)

??-00  MSA-005 Methuss  (?/2006)

??-00  AMX-003 Gaza-C  (?/2006)

GUNDAM FIX FIGURATION

#0029  GF13-017NJII God Gundam / GF13-050NSW Nobel Gundam (4/2006)

#0030  MSZ-008 Z II (6/2006)

COSMIC REGION

#7004  ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam (3/2006)

#7005  ZGMF-X19A ∞ Justice Gundam (6/2006)

Edited by GRAND CANNON

Gunota has found some new and updated HCMPro info with pics!!

New pics....

26-00 MS-07B Gouf (5/2006)

27-00 MS-06J Zaku II (5/2006)

28?-00 MSN-03 Jagd Doga (Gyunei Guss’ Custom) (6/2006)

New entry...

23-01 MSZ-006-03 Zeta Gundam (Green Divers Custom) (5/2006)

Also a little info stating more Char's Counterattack!

Geara Dogas?, Jegan?, GM III? Refined Zeta with its BWS?....did I forget the Sazabi and Nu, course not!

I bet we may even see a 'Hobby HiZack' Limited Model with all of the variants showing up.

2006 may be a great HCMPro year.

:D

Also a little info stating more Char's Counterattack! 

Geara Dogas?, Jegan?, GM III? Refined Zeta with its BWS?....did I forget the Sazabi and Nu, course not!

I bet we may even see a 'Hobby HiZack' Limited Model with all of the variants showing up.

2006 may be a great HCMPro year.

387182[/snapback]

Good news indeed. How big would a Sazabi be, the size of a normal HGUC? With something so big they could make one sweet figure full of gimmicks.

I'd guess it may be just a little bigger than an MSIA:

hcmpro_scales.jpg

Per MAHQ, the Gundam has a head height of 18.0 meters while the Sazabi checks-in at 23.0.

*Edit - the Jagd Doga has a 21.0 head height, so we can probably gauge the other CCA suits when it's released.

Edited by GRAND CANNON

I'd guess it may be just a little bigger than an MSIA:

hcmpro_scales.jpg

Per MAHQ, the Gundam has a head height of 18.0 meters while the Sazabi checks-in at 23.0.

*Edit - the Jagd Doga has a 21.0 head height, so we can probably gauge the other CCA suits when it's released.

387272[/snapback]

Just how poseable are the gundam fix? are there any pics of dynamic poses? like can you really bend them down like a master grade or a perfect grade? Edited by tank

Just how poseable are the gundam fix? are there any pics of dynamic poses? like  can you really bend them down like a master grade or a perfect grade?

387292[/snapback]

zeo-mare can give you some good info, they aren't that dynamic, but in the meantime, feel free to check some pics of the later figs HERE

Edited by GRAND CANNON

hi indeed i can give you info :p the gundam fix are not to poseable. some of them like the RX-78 ver.ka and Blue Destiny and upcoming G-Gundam can pull off some decent poses but nothing comparable to the MSIA or EMSIA, they are more like display pieces then playable toys, if you want poseablity try the EMSIA or HCM-Pro, but if you want some nice display figures that look awesome on your shelves get the Gundam Fix, Cosmic Region and Zeonography and you will not be disapointed. :)

Chris

the MSIA are the normal figures they are made out of a rubber like PVC they are decent and sturdy as well as pretty poseable, the are about 1/144 scale, the hcm-pro are 1/200 and are much smaller but they are very detailed and poseable and come with tons of great accesseries, they are made out of a ABS plastic so they are strong, they also have excellent paint jobs, i am hoping they will do away with the Msia line and release the figures as either Hcm-pro or Gundam Fix from now on.

the Bucue looks great will be picking this one up.

chris

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

the MSIA are the normal figures they are made out of a rubber like PVC they are decent and sturdy as well as pretty poseable, the are about 1/144 scale, the hcm-pro are 1/200 and are much smaller but they are very detailed and poseable and come with tons of great accesseries, they are made out of a ABS plastic so they are strong, they also have excellent paint jobs, i am hoping they will do away with the Msia line and release the figures as either Hcm-pro or Gundam Fix from now on.

the Bucue looks great  will be picking this one up.

chris

chris

387327[/snapback]

true Im hoping that bandai would make like a master grade toy with details of the gundam fix figures or the hcm-pro, but what about emsia are they as detailed as the hcm-pro or are they the same as the msia?

the Bucue looks great  will be picking this one up.

chris

chris

387327[/snapback]

true Im hoping that bandai would make like a master grade toy with details of the gundam fix figures or the hcm-pro, but what about emsia are they as detailed as the hcm-pro or are they the same as the msia?

387337[/snapback]

ok saw info's for it, nevermind :D

yea the emsia are nicer then the msia they have slightly better details far better paintjobs and most importantly were designed for maximum poseability, i have 3 already and i am planning on getting more.

chris

Yay, just got my DX Gundam Wing Zero Custom today! That leaves only one DX remaining, unless you count the crappy bootleg Gundam X and its ugly bootleg friend, the blue Airmaster. I haveeee...

DX Gundam F-91

DX Airmaster Gundam bootleg

DX Gundam Wing

DX Gundam GP-01 fb

DX Gundam GP-02A

DX Nu Gundam

DX Sazabi

DX Shining Gundam

DX Dragon Gundam

DX Gundam Wing Zero Custom

I know F-91 is not technically part of this cycle of DXes (nor is the bootleg Airmaster), but close enough. Also the Sazabi is the Japanese release since I never ever saw the US release once, and the God Gundam's US release as Burning Gundam was cancelled, but I still intend to get the Japanese release from the 90's.

yea the emsia are nicer then the msia they have slightly better details far better paintjobs and most importantly were designed for maximum poseability, i have 3 already and i am planning on getting more.

chris

387576[/snapback]

Yeah I have been searching the forum grand cannon showed me, anyway was there any fan who made like 3m sticker for this toys. I mean this would rock if added sticker on it adding even more detail coz the paint jobs are nice already.

unfortunally there is no stickers or decals made for them :( i myself used leftovers decals from gundams to upgrade them, if you look around you can find gundam waterslide decals online as well as stickers. i used 1/100 ver.ka decals from Banadai and they worked great. due to the fact that the Ver.ka decals are small and look perfect on a 1/144.

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

Yay, just got my DX Gundam Wing Zero Custom today! That leaves only one DX remaining, unless you count the crappy bootleg Gundam X and its ugly bootleg friend, the blue Airmaster. I haveeee...

DX Gundam F-91

DX Airmaster Gundam bootleg

DX Gundam Wing

DX Gundam GP-01 fb

DX Gundam GP-02A

DX Nu Gundam

DX Sazabi

DX Shining Gundam

DX Dragon Gundam

DX Gundam Wing Zero Custom

I know F-91 is not technically part of this cycle of DXes (nor is the bootleg Airmaster), but close enough. Also the Sazabi is the Japanese release since I never ever saw the US release once, and the God Gundam's US release as Burning Gundam was cancelled, but I still intend to get the Japanese release from the 90's.

387662[/snapback]

Nice collection. Any pics?

the EMSIA the E is for "Extended" the Amsia are not very poseable at all but they featured better details and removeable armor over the normal MSIA with a partially diecast innerframe system. the paintjobs and details on the EMSIA are still better though.

chris

the EMSIA the E is for "Extended" the Amsia are not very poseable at all but they featured better details and removeable armor over the normal MSIA with a partially diecast innerframe system. the paintjobs and details on the EMSIA are still better though.

chris

388534[/snapback]

I see thanks man :)

Nice collection. Any pics?

387872[/snapback]

Here's an old, ugly shot from my old house. Most of my toys are in boxes in the attic at the moment due to lack of space, so all that's out now is my new WZC, my ugly Exo-Squad/Robotech Valkyrie, and my Jumbo Great Mazinger. Obviously this picture does not have my new WZC in it: http://www.masterforce.org/shelf2.jpg

388820[/snapback]

i am getting a 403 error :(