The Mw Automotive Thread Ii

NOOOOOO!!! it died!!!

well, gimmie a few months and it'll be that '07 Toyota Yaris I posted a pic of.

anybody know if there are any REALLY good mods for the Yaris/Vitz?

alas my car is dead (second one to bite the dust), so i'm still looking into either a cheap sedan that i can get for a couple grand, or just bite the bullet and buy an AWD SUV... but with my son due in about two weeks, i think i'm going to just hold off on everything for a bit.

1996 Acura Integra Sedan. First car I ever truly love.

Lowered and has a bigger exhaust tip. All done by the previous owner, though I think it was done pretty tastefully. Sounds pretty nice, I think. Everything works. Recently got the correct OEM floormats to complement the interior.

I love it.

post-1749-1143520773_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stamen0083

Honestly, that is the only Integra i would purchase if i could find one. A hardtop four door (as dumb as that sounds) because it's fast enough to pull out into traffic, carries the kids, blind spots aren't ridiculous and there's head room. When i owned my GSR everyone thought it was awesome while i couldn't wait for something evil to happen to it (thank goodness it did, and thankfully it wasn't my fault). I would have traded my GSR for your four door anyday, you have quite a find there.

I would have traded my GSR for your four door anyday, you have quite a find there.

384842[/snapback]

Thanks. I love this car so much. It's pretty agile and has room to fit people too. Only thing is that it's an RS (Integra base model), and it's automatic. I would like to stick a Type R engine in there or something, or at least swap out the transmission if it's doable, but it's all dreams for now until I have the money for it.

New wheels would be nice, don't you think? I want the stock late model GSR blade wheels. Actually, I really want the Type R wheels, but Type R has a five point bolt pattern. Regular Integra have four points.

But yeah, I intend to keep this car, even after I get a new one.

'99 Grand Prix GTP. (with brand new supercharger drive belt)

All my "when it was new and shiny" pics were taken with a 35mm, so I don't really have any to post. And I'm NOT going to post my recent "scratches from gravel avoiding a head-on collision with a deer" pics...

1969 Dodge Charger R/T, 1998 Mustang GT, 1997 Camaro Z28 Convertible-pictures on the way...

anybody know if there are any REALLY good mods for the Yaris/Vitz?

384798[/snapback]

Yeah, the best mod is DON'T. C'mon man, it's a freaking econo box. Spend your money elsewhere.

I have two cars, an '86 RX7 and a '92 Civic 4door.

384807[/snapback]

just funnin' with y'all. My LeBaron's fated to die at the local 1/2 mile short track in a few months once I have the Yaris....

My ex left me because I drive a charcoal '89 Celica ST. She wanted me to buy new but I'm like, "Baby, you knew I loved old Toyotas before we started dating. I mean, you didn't complain about my '89 Corolla DX and it had over 289,000 miles on it and looked like it'd been through Gulf War I and Gulf War II!"

She thought I'd consider upgrading after driving the Rolla into the ground but was disappointed when I showed up one night with my Celica. Best $800 I ever spent, I tells ya. Then she's all like, "Dammit. It's either me or your damned Toyotas!"

Suffice it to say, we don't date anymore. But I love and miss her and I left her a note on her car last week.

iheartyou8tq.jpg

Judge says I'm not allowed in Alhambra anymore.

Here's my past and present.

Current ride:

'99 M3 Silver Bullet

45K miles, 18" AC Schnitzer 5 stars, AC Schnitzer short throw shifter, AC Schnitzer front strut tower brace, euro style all white light markers, xenon headlights, sprint exhaust, around 285hp, 1200 watt stereo with 2 JLAudio W6 12 subs and Diamond Audio 6 tweeters and 4 mids.

DSCF0230.jpgDSCF0229.jpg

DSCF0231.jpg

Past rides

'94 5.0L Cobra

300+hp, 17" Cobra R Rims, 9" wide fronts and 10" wide rear tires. Flowmasters, H-pipe, KN filter charger, Super Chipped.

Cobra_7.jpgCobra_4.jpg

Cobra_9.jpg

'89 5.0L Mustang GT

300hp, Flowmasters, H-pipe, KN filter charger, Super Chipped.

ba98f3a0.jpg5.jpg

565cd37b.jpg

'95 Lightning (tow vehicle)

'97 Cobra (my daily driver)

'03 Lightning

'95 Mustang GT (hubby's daily driver)

'93 Mustang coupe (former Texas Highway patrol car..race car only now)

Show Car: '87 Mustang GT (t-top car, custom sapphire blue paint, new

black leather interior, Vortech supercharged, everything

under the hood chromed or polished)

Project Cars:

'73 Mach 1 (big ugly!...only a few finishing touches before it hits the

auction block)

'66 Fairlane (came to us as a poor neglected 289 Fairlane 500 with

faded blue paint...converted to a GT clone..new

performance red paint with pearl ghost flames..awaiting

transplant into the stripped driveline is a fresh 427 side

oiler backed by a four speed toploader that we finally pick

up tomorrow in McDonough, GA...don't think we'll sell this

one)

Edited by trueblueeyes

My ex left me because I drive a charcoal '89 Celica ST.  She wanted me to buy new but I'm like, "Baby, you knew I loved old Toyotas before we started dating.  I mean, you didn't complain about my '89 Corolla DX and it had over 289,000 miles on it and looked like it'd been through Gulf War I and Gulf War II!"

She thought I'd consider upgrading after driving the Rolla into the ground but was disappointed when I showed up one night with my Celica.  Best $800 I ever spent, I tells ya.  Then she's all like, "Dammit.  It's either me or your damned Toyotas!"

Suffice it to say, we don't date anymore.  But I love and miss her and I left her a note on her car last week.

iheartyou8tq.jpg

Judge says I'm not allowed in Alhambra anymore.

385145[/snapback]

ROFL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Anyway, here's my new ride -

http://www.thekeltonzoo.com/images/MostlyT...es/img_2291.jpg

And below is what paid for it.  Can't put car seats into a '65.

http://www.thekeltonzoo.com/images/65Kfors...es/img_2139.jpg

385240[/snapback]

I love me some S4 as much as the next guy, but to tell you the truth, I think I would've kept the Fastback.

A7 - I like your ride.  I remember making a low comment about new Mustangs and I apologize.

385240[/snapback]

Hey, that's cool. It's too bad you had to give up your '65. I guess it couldn't be helped, given that family comes first.

One of these days, when I finally pay off my Mustang and earn enough money, I'll go take up car restoration as a hobby and pick up an old Mustang.

1988 Mustang GT 60K miles, custom viper red paint & 5 stars.

1984 Fiero 85K miles, fresh black paint and 5 stars. Excellent shape, but someday to become the donor for a kitcar hopefully....

1994 Toyota 'Rolla (daily driver)

1995 Beretta w/Z package (wife's car)

1987 Civic (winter car - road salt is a killer in Vermont)

1988 S-10 Blazer (wife's winter car)

1986 GSXR 1100 bought almost new. Custom paint / powder coat, K&N jet kit, Yoshi race pipe

Yamaha Seca 650, KX250, DT400, 650 nighthawk

Man, I need to update my fleet, but I get a sentimental attachment to them. The newest addition... Piper Cherokee 180!!!! Okay, it's not technically an automobile, but still a mode of transportation that will hold its value, and is more fun than a car.

post-3041-1143651985_thumb.jpg

Edited by RT junkie