Transformation help needed !

Fat_Bot

I've just got a large Mospeada Cyclone and Orguss Nikick through from Ebay but I'm stuck with the transformations !

I know there not Macross but this is the best place to come :D

Can anybody point me in the direction of sites with scanned instructions ??

I've got the original instructions for the Nikick (it's 1/40 scale by the way), but I've got to dig it up from the box buried somewhere in my store room. I can get it scanned in a couple hours time if you don't mind waiting. If anyone else can get it out faster, please by all means :)

Thanks guys !

Any help is much appreciated , I think I've an idea about the Cyclone but I don't want to force anything.

The Nikick I thought would be simplier but I havent figured out where its arms go yet.

FB, you want to be very careful with the Nikick's arms, if they aren't already damaged by the previous owner. I'm talking about the spring-loaded flaps on the forearms - they're meant to be folded inwards when you collapse/tuck the arms together for Gerwalk or Flyer mode. When I played with it back in the 80's, I was pretty casual about this area. I simple forced the arm to close up and assumed the flap would fold in by simple leverage. Mistake. The excessive force can cause white stress marks on the flap and damage the hinges. Take care!

From BATTLE FORM to GERWALK FORM

- Take careful note of step 3 & 4 to avoid damaging the arms.

From GERWALK FORM to FLIGHT FORM

- In step 2, take note of the small buttons labeled "G" and "H" to lock/unlock the knee-pivot piece "E". Over time the small springs in these two buttons will weaken - it's unavoidable. Don't force anything or you might just break it. If you ever think of disassembling the toy to fix something, just remember this: the landing gear is very hard to put back correctly :)

- If you have the rifle, be careful not to slot it too tightly into the fists or legs. Hellishly difficult to remove once it's jammed!

Thanks Drifand, excellent quality scans !!

Unfortantely I don't have the gun or missles but the toy is pretty good condition.

The crazy Orguss mechas are great, even if you do have to use a bit of imagination to see this one in fighter mode :D

Great toy shelf you have there too !