Snakes...

Ed.Coli

Food threads tend to get locked REALLY fast. 

PS--Pepsi makes Mountain Dew.  Thus, Pepsi wins.

391101[/snapback]

But Mountain Dew looks like urine(at least in the bottle).

Coke has no urine-colored products. And makes Cherry Coke.

391261[/snapback]

*ahem*

Mello Yello

B))

Edited by memnon

Food threads tend to get locked REALLY fast. 

PS--Pepsi makes Mountain Dew.  Thus, Pepsi wins.

391101[/snapback]

But Mountain Dew looks like urine(at least in the bottle).

Coke has no urine-colored products. And makes Cherry Coke.

391261[/snapback]

*ahem*

Mello Yello

B))

391264[/snapback]

Coke has no urine-colored products in my area, then. :p

I wonder WHAT the HECK has Samuel L. Jackson, Planes and M.F.ing SNAKES  to do in a Anime and Science fiction thread... specially when this are MW boards. Meanining... ANIME (mostly) and Sci fi related stuff.

Everytime I see this thread is still up and running on the first page makes me want to ask G-Man "please make me a moderator".

390678[/snapback]

Quite simple, my dear friend. If the administrative or moderating staff of MW likes a certain off topic subject, it stays. Its why we have a gun thread, and a car thread, and a wrestling thread, and a... Of course, we don't have a baseball thread because they don't like baseball. Otherwise, we'd have one here too.

How about a surfing thread? A gay cowboy movie thread. A wood floors vs carpet thread...

390778[/snapback]

uh oh.. the peasants are revolting! :D Include me in that. I haven't had a shower today.

...... you must be joking, or not American. Not to divulge into a huge politics debate BUT, Flight 93 is about the passengers who overtook the plane on September 11th and prevented the terrorists from crashing it into either the White House or the Pentagon.... those people are some of the truest heroes ever born.

YES!!  Huzzah for cheezy gore and gratuitous nudity!

390516[/snapback]

It says gore and PROFANITY man, profanity. ;)

390560[/snapback]

O RLY?

HOLLYWOOD - Samuel L. Jackson's new mile-high thriller Snakes on a Plane has created such a buzz among Internet film fans, movie bosses have called for reshoots--to give the film a tougher rating.

The film, which stars Jackson as an FBI agent trying to keep a federal witness alive onboard a plane full of snakes, wrapped last September--but went back before the cameras earlier this month for five days of additional shooting.

Film bosses at distributor New Line Cinema opted to add new scenes to the film to take the movie from PG-13 into R-rated territory, according to industry magazine The Hollywood Reporter.

They claim the second round of filming became necessary after intense and growing fan interest in the film, which is scheduled to be released this summer.

Among the reported additions to the film is a foul-mouthed rant from Jackson in which his agent character bellows, "I want these motherf**king snakes off the motherf**king plane!" The line is expected to take on cult status.

The filmmakers have reportedly added more gore, more deaths, more nudity and more snakes to the finished product.

The IMDB doesn't say if they are aiming for the R rating like the other article does but eitherway you have to give credit to this guys. They are shooting stuff on purpose to up things for the fans (which is only so they can make more money but it's appreciated they want to deliver what the title promises).

Imagine the people responsible for Doom or Alien vs Predator wanting to deliver what those titles promised to the fans...

• 2 months later...

So we got:

Samuel L. Jackson

Snakes

Gore

Deaths

Nudity

and Snakes,...on a Motherf*cking plane

Words can not describe how Awesome this movie is gonna be

even if it were cancelled, it would still be

"The best movie ever - if it wasn't cancelled"

I mean: it would even win Oscars win oscars posthumously

Man,...

Snakes,... on a plane!

...wow!

You forgot combinations!

It's got

Snake gore!

Snake death!

Snake nudity!

Samuel L. Jackson covered in naked dead snake gore on a motherfu©king plane!

414580[/snapback]

:o:blink:

...I think my wee-wee just started to grow!

post-202-1152481574.gif

414695[/snapback]

Awwwwwwwwwwwww man! Trouser-snakes on a motherfu©king plane?! :o:ph34r:

Or will among those snakes will there be Solid Snake on a motherfu©king plane? :lol:

• 4 weeks later...