More Cms Figures

Zinjo

I'd love to see a few series of just the Valk cutaway cockpits like in the Macross CMS series 2 & 3.

There are so many different Valks and pilots now that it would be cool to see a few series with nothing but cockpits. :D

a6_1_b.JPG

77_1.JPG

I got a bunch of these in case they dont release the other guys. :D

383628[/snapback]

They would be fun to customize EXO! Great idea.

I would like to see some more of these too. Cutaway Regults, SDF-1 Bridge. Destroids. Man, I love the CMS line. Anyone know when series 4 is coming out?

383628[/snapback]

They would be fun to customize EXO! Great idea.

I would like to see some more of these too. Cutaway Regults, SDF-1 Bridge. Destroids. Man, I love the CMS line. Anyone know when series 4 is coming out?

384555[/snapback]

Out of all of my CM's I think the cockpits are the worst. I really dislike them. To me it doesn't fit with the whole figure collection. I would gladly trade a cockpit for a minmay doll fig.

I like the CMS figures, but aren't the prices silly? I mean they are just non-poseable plastic figures. And the chase figures really drive me crazy, because of course they are some of the coolest ones and everyone wants them so let's make a limited supply of those and then make a bunch of characters that no one really cares about. Yeah, yeah, I know it's about marketing and sales so that the company makes more money but it still wrinkles my shorts.

... stupid retarded bastards

384870[/snapback]

Isn't that ironic? Don't you think.

384877[/snapback]

it's like RAAAAIN!

the ironic thing is that it's the flip complaining about the flip...

Edited by >EXO<

Man, this thread title had my hopes up for a second. :(

Exo: Can you post a pic of all your cockpit collection?  :)

383628[/snapback]

385769[/snapback]

It's just a bunch of Roys because I bought a couple of cases of the third set. Some of them are still sealed. I just wanted to make sure I got the Max chase... so I ended up with a lot of cockpits. But I knew I wanted them in case they never came out with the others...

Man, this thread title had my hopes up for a second.  :(

386665[/snapback]

Me too! :D Still a great topic. EXO has a great idea for customizing the cockpit figures.

But, it shouldn't be too much longer before we see a series 4.

I just want a Gloval. And Klog.

Actually, I know I will dig them all. I have all 3 sets, including the chase figures, and they are sweet! I do agree, however, that it is a bit annoying that the figures that rock the most are the chase. Guess there is a marketing purpose to that.

• 3 weeks later...

Since we're on the subject of CMS toys, what's the ratio of chase cockpits to the rest of the set. Do they come 1 to a case? And, how many in a case? I recently bought a large box with 10 individual boxes inside. I thought a chase cockpit would be in there, but sadly it was not.

• 2 years later...

I know I'm pretty much necro posting, but I found myself owning now 2 CMS figures. I scored Isamu which I love to death, great amount of detail to him. Then tonight I got my package for a clear head Fokker, was a bit confused on how to switch out his head stuff, but got it figured out. However he's got faded paint and scratches all over him....if I knew he was used I wouldn't of bought it from this guy.

Now I wanna keep my eyes peeled for more of the CMS figures cause I do like how they look indeed.

Any good places to watch out for?

You can try Yahoo Japan Auctions. I can't think of any online places that would have these figures still.

There's a kinokuniya bookstore I know of that has some of one of the recent sets still unopened in boxes, but that's all the way down here in Southern California... I absolutely love the first dress DYRL Minmay variant that was released in the Minmay Collection. :)

Now if only we could get some Macross Frontier figures... I'd love to get my hands on a Sheryl Nome and macronized Klan Klan. :D

Ah yes Yahoo auctions, course the only way you can bid thru that stuff is shoppingmalljapan.

But you were right, trying there was a good idea. I found 3 figures i was interested in, 1 was Minmay in her DYRL dress, then I found t hat photoframe one with Hikaru and Minmay, and also made a cheap cheap bid on a Revoltech VF-1S.

Pretty good finds, most of them I wont find out for a few days if I won, I doubt I will that's okay.

mostly dyrl esque figures, be they solid or clear haired. really just whatever i can get my hands on honestly.

I think I got the picture frame nd the revoltech stuff, Ill find out tonight how I'm doing. but the minmay cms figure is 6 days from now.

I probably should of bid on the hikaru/minmay figures from one seller.

Well I lost the Revoltech figure, but I won the Hikaru/Minmay photo CMS figure for like 5 dollars so YAY!

I don't think I'm gonna owe them any money at SMJ cause I gave them like 100 dollars at one given point on my account. (I got a high limit) if their smart at all they'll take it from that.

Thanks. I got Fokker from Ebay, I just didn't know he was gonna be so beaten up. Alot of the CMS figures I did find were mostly the same, Minmay sets or what not, none of the really old ones that are going to be the biggest pain in the ass to find.

I went thru maybe 80 pages on Yahoo and didn't come up with much. I didn't find a DYRL esque minmay that's on bid right now, but it wont end for 5 more days.

Hikuro, have you tried ebay? i know it sounds like a dumb suggestion, but i've had a ton of CM macross figures from the evilbay over the last year. I just did a quick search and theres loads up the moment!

try these links -

Ebay cms

NET BOEKI cms

]

Lol, that Net Boeki seller must have some serious issues regarding China. This is at the bottom of his listings:

NOTE:WE DO NOT SHIP ANY ITEMS TO HONK KONG, MACAO AND ANY CHINESE LIVE IN ANY COUNTORIES PLEASE

Well just got notice that my Lynn Minmay figure was outbid.........so I'm pretty bummed.

I did get notice for payment on my other CM figure, they want 21 dollars for comission and wire fees and shipping, I was like "WTF?!" that's alot, going from just a lil under 3 dollars too 21 and some change. What a rip.