Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

What's coming on November 15th?!?

Enkidu.

Whats Enkidu? Gurren Lagann?

Enki's upgrade after its first battle with Gurren Lagann. Has a sickle which replaces its head.

Enkidu is later upgraded to Enkidudu which has four arms. I suppose Kaiyodo will release this later on.

Edited by IXTL

haha freaky. Thanks for this IXTL! :)

Kamina is the main hero dude and pilot of the Guren(Lagaan?) i gather? :D - http://www.hlj.com/product/SIT00209

He pilots Gurren. Simon pilots Lagann (the head). The item coming on the 15th of November is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. The show is basically about size escalation. The main robot just keeps getting bigger and bigger and the last one is massive (I'm not spoiling anything, so read a wiki on it if you want to know). I'm pumped to get Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!

The item coming on the 15th of November is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Correction. As has been mentioned earlier, the item coming on Nov 15 is Enkidu. TTGL is coming on Oct 15.

Edited by IXTL

He pilots Gurren. Simon pilots Lagann (the head). The item coming on the 15th of November is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. The show is basically about size escalation. The main robot just keeps getting bigger and bigger and the last one is massive (I'm not spoiling anything, so read a wiki on it if you want to know). I'm pumped to get Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!

lol ok, sounds cool. :D

Look for a torret of the show, its worth the watch :)

The Final Form Gurren looks cool, but I worry about its ability to be dynamically posed, with all the horns / flames / solar systems attached to it.

the problem with revoltech is their sculpting is not so good, and in the case of Fist of North Star and Street Fighter, i'd say its very bad.

thank god their Fraulein Yoko is acceptable (IMO)

Figma on the other hand has awesome sculpts that really resembles the character...

Correction. As has been mentioned earlier, the item coming on Nov 15 is Enkidu. TTGL is coming on Oct 15.

Oops. My bad. Wasn't paying attention. So TTGL is coming a month earlier than what I said! Hooray!

Any word on when the ARX-08 from Full Metal Panic is being released?

Edited by protostar8

the problem with revoltech is their sculpting is not so good, and in the case of Fist of North Star and Street Fighter, i'd say its very bad.

thank god their Fraulein Yoko is acceptable (IMO)

Figma on the other hand has awesome sculpts that really resembles the character...

Wanna know what size these are...

what the deuce ?!

Revoltech Haruhi ?

Ngee Khiong

middle of the page, just below the Revy Yoko pic.

and just when i got a Figma too...

I don't think the revoltech Haruhi will be any better than the Figma one.

lol .. what?? The final version gets a head inside the head? :lol: Now that's overkill.

Heh, a little more than a head to be more accurate, but just watch the show b/c I won't spoil it. Just don't get put off by the 3-4 episodes in the middle that are kinda slow b/c they kinda drug it out to throw in a whole lot of plot at a slow pace and this show is anything but slow paced.