Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

B)) Enki looks really cool (and here I thought it was going to be a boring release).

The Lagann head is an great extra.

Edit:

Wait, I don't see the wings to complete Gurren Lagann's jet pack. :blink:

Edited by Twoducks

Aaaiiehhhh, Yoko is hot. HAWT. She even gets designer shades that can be removed... she's... an instant buy.

NICE LEGS! Just like Pocco. BUT HOTTER! :D Probably the same mold right guys cept for the clothing?

I like Pocco's ass better, so i'll be doing a swap. :lol:

Where's Yoko from? Which anime?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Aaaiiehhhh, Yoko is hot. HAWT. She even gets designer shades that can be removed... she's... an instant buy.

NICE LEGS! Just like Pocco. BUT HOTTER! :D Probably the same mold right guys cept for the clothing?

I like Pocco's ass better, so i'll be doing a swap. :lol:

Where's Yoko from? Which anime?

Gurren Lagann

Seriously, a great anime, I highly recommend watching it :lol:

Gurren Lagann

Seriously, a great anime, I highly recommend watching it :lol:

Oh i see! :D So does she pilot one of the mechs? OR just take big pieces out of them from miles away with her bad ass sniper cannon? :lol:

yeha eventually i'll grab myself the box set, if that's it even finished yet?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

http://www.hlj.com/product/KNM13490 the Konami one. Wonder if we will get Boota (mole/pig whatever lol)

I'll be dissapointed if it can't be inserted in it's warm/soft home shown below.... -

6f50bc7e9022334b51bd29909cef8aeeedc.jpg

I think the best thing about the Revy/fraulein version is that her shades can be removed, possibly used on other revy chicks! :)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Yoko is probably the most pragmatic of the Gurren Brigade, and while she has the knowledge to pilot a mech, she much prefers to shoot things with her gun. Prefers, as in, opens the cockpit of her mech in mid-flight so she can shoot out of it.

The series is complete, but I'm not sure of the DVD's can be purchased in the USA or not. Check out the Gurren Lagann thread for more info.

Edited by one_klump

The first disc of Gurren can be bought here in the US, has the first 9 eps for like 20 bucks.

On topic I just snagged Lazengann from BBTS so that should be here in a few days. I haven't bought a revoltech since the first run with Dante, but a lot of the new releases look really good.

Hrm...I'm not really liking the size of Yoko. She towers over Rei, who in turn towers over Revy. Kind of wanted the Revoltech hotties in the same scale, but oh well. I'll still get her, she looks great.

I guess, but Rei is really only a 13 or so year old clone. (:-P) and Yoko is a full grown woman.

great thinking there, I forgot that Rei was only a 'tween.

Now we need a revoltech Kamina!

But seems the revoltech Fraulein still can't crouch very well. :(

That's my main gripe with the Fraulein body, the hips have almost worthless articulation just to retain the butt sculpt. I like a good butt sculpt as much as the next guy, but there are better ways to do it and retain articulation....like Revoltech Revy. They should have used her as the base for the Fraulein line.

Yoko is pretty much always referred to as a grown woman in the show and/or treated as such. She strikes me as in being in her early 20s, same with Kamina, where as Simon seems like he might be 11-13.

On another note, snagged Gurren Lagann at comic con. I am really impressed with the figure and its accessories. A big step up from the Evas of the series (which I thought were really lame).

I still haven't gotten around to watching Gurren Lagann, but isn't that version of Yoko around 13-14 years old as well? :lol:

aeeehh anime has it's own rules. :lol:

I hate the fraulien butt, when you get them on their knees, it looks ugly. Shame.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I like a good butt sculpt as much as the next guy, but there are better ways to do it and retain articulation....

they could actually solve the problem by using a bigger revy joint, so the gap is less noticeable.

i wonder why nobody's thought of that over at Kaiyodo HQ.

not to mention the joint at the chest is also weird. they only look good if the body's straight. it looks awkward in any other pose.

to think, most of these problems can be fixed. if only they would sell revy joints world-wide. <_<

What about Figma? Hows their butts? :lol:

So far all the Figmas i own have hidden butts, where they are hidden by their clothes. Granted if you're one of the up-skirt kind of people, you won't be too impressed with the crotch area but they are cleverly hidden and won't be noticeable unless you're a perv. :lol:

And i've long been a fan of Masaki Apsy aka F-Face who sculpts for Figma. Yamaguchi (kaiyodo) is good too but only for his non-female figs.

I've got this one (below) on early bird... wonder if the top is removable? :p :P :p :P Deffinently a nice fig, hope they bring out hakufu...

http://www.hlj.com/product/MAX06050

I don't normally like Kanu, but it's such a nicely done fig, too good to pass up.

I preordered this figure as well. Kanu is my favorite character from Ikki Tousen. This will be my sixth Kanu figure. I hope Figma makes other figures from the series. I'd love to see Ryofu, Shimei, and Choun Shiryu. I highly recommend the Figma line to those who are unaware of it. They're better figures than the revoltech's.

I scored a Dougram for 10 bucks at Comic-Con.

Awesome.

I really want Votoms ones.

My buddy also brought me a Regult one from Japan. Havent opened it yet.