Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

Here's the main image page... The 7th row down of photos is Revoltech figures... if you press the link under the bold ehading, you get a text list of links to toys, and thru trial and error you can find tons more toys than seem to be photo linked on the above page...

Yeah I knew that. The problem was that I can't find anything in the text list. Thanks anyways.

If you look on the bottom of you browser (in FireFox at least) it shows the text of the URL as you hover your mouse over the link... for alot of the items the English link text tells you what it is.

The first releases, the Yellow Eva, the grey guy, the Black Lagoon chick, and the special repaint Eva-01 seem to be the only RTs he has tho...

Edited by promethuem5

Not sure if these are on web...

F type eva anyone?

post-4983-1174610113_thumb.jpg

Sweet pic...

BBTS sent out their latest email with preoders for the movie RT Eva figures... listed as movie verson Eva-02 and Production Eva w/ wings... looks like the Prod.Eva will come with the mass-produced Lance, and Eva-02 with the big popsicle stick looking weapon...

BBTS sent out their latest email with preoders for the movie RT Eva figures... listed as movie verson Eva-02 and Production Eva w/ wings... looks like the Prod.Eva will come with the mass-produced Lance, and Eva-02 with the big popsicle stick looking weapon...

I've found preorder for Prod.Eva here, but Lance part is not pictured.

(List says hands x 4, wings x 1 and display stand x 1.)

Revoltech catalog says wing type and weapon type will be separate products.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/amiami/gds-6760a/

Man, I really want both wing and lance.

I guess they just want me to buy both versions and throw away one...

Edited by konimon

Ohh... looks like I made up the Lance part... well, look at it this way, you can have one Prod Eva as it appeared when they killed Eva-02, wings and Lance, and then the other as they appeared figting 02, no wings and the big popsicle stick. While a cheap marketing scheme, once you get one of each release, you realy do get two complete Production Evas, but god forbid you want them all with wings or all on the ground fighting 02 like they did.

I am deffinently getting atleast 1 Mass Prod. Eva.

I think i will get two, so i can mod an Eva-02 to have some wings. = Sweet.

:edit: just pre-ordered with HLJ. I got only one :p maybe later i will get another. Sure thing the wings can detach.

So now i can have some sick battles with the Eva-02 and MP Eva. Glorious. :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Hey are these in scale with the SOC Eva?

I'm thinking of getting a couple to complete my Evangelion display.

edit: the Kaiyodo one that i have works pretty well :)

I never put them up together before but i still need one wings.

Edited by Macross73

All the revoltech evas seem to have the same accesories as the old kaiyodos.

If so , i'm guessing the winged EVA05s will have only the big lance, wings and sets of hands.

The unwinged variant will have no wings, hands, the lance, damaged heads, damaged hands, two tri-blades, and a buncha throwing knives.

All the revoltech evas seem to have the same accesories as the old kaiyodos.

If so , i'm guessing the winged EVA05s will have only the big lance, wings and sets of hands.

The unwinged variant will have no wings, hands, the lance, damaged heads, damaged hands, two tri-blades, and a buncha throwing knives.

that is exactly the mix i was not hoping for. i may not be buying any now

Nahh they are much smaller. No ruler handy, but looking at them more than a few cms shorter.

Thats too bad. b/c it would have been cool. maybe Bandai will make an SOC version down the road.

Just saw info on Kaiyodo page.

http://www.kaiyodo.co.jp/revoltech/yamaguchi.html

Following are two mass prod. eva accessory list:

Weapon Ver. (Friend shop limited):

Spear of Longines x1

Double edged sword x1

Dummy plug x1

Damage parts x2

Optional heads x2

Optional hands x4

Display Base x1

Wing Ver.

Wing set x1

Optional hands x4

Display Base x1

Looks like you have to get limited edition if you want weapon at all...

Just throw spear into wing ver. and I i will buy an army of them!!

Edited by konimon

Just saw info on Kaiyodo page.

http://www.kaiyodo.co.jp/revoltech/yamaguchi.html

Following are two mass prod. eva accessory list:

Weapon Ver. (Friend shop limited):

Spear of Longines x1

Double edged sword x1

Dummy plug x1

Damage parts x2

Optional heads x2

Optional hands x4

Display Base x1

Wing Ver.

Wing set x1

Optional hands x4

Display Base x1

Looks like you have to get limited edition if you want weapon at all...

Just throw spear into wing ver. and I i will buy an army of them!!

That blows.... I'll have to jump onto HLJ pre orders this time around.

WTF? They don't even include the double-edged sword with the winged type? Sigh......

Why bother seperating them, just include the wing in the weapon type since the wing type is practically accesory-less.

Um...I think Kaiyodo got too clever this time. Had they put the spear with the wing version, it is just a simple move for Eva nuts to buy 9 of the same.

I am not sure if I want to do that now, knowing I will not be crazy enough to get 18 Eva-05 just to creat the final scene...ah well, I guess Kaiyodo might have shot themselve in the toe this time...

Um...I think Kaiyodo got too clever this time. Had they put the spear with the wing version, it is just a simple move for Eva nuts to buy 9 of the same.

I am not sure if I want to do that now, knowing I will not be crazy enough to get 18 Eva-05 just to creat the final scene...ah well, I guess Kaiyodo might have shot themselve in the toe this time...

for serious, ALL i want is the wings and big dual bladed thing, i could give a "poo" about throwing knives, weird swords and even the Lance of Longinus. I had a space all set up at work for my unit 02 to square off with 9 landing MP's.

I guess 02 will have to make due fighting her team mates.

I just recieved my first Revoltech figure yesterday (Dangaio) nad wow, I was kinda shocked by the size of it. Superb sculpt, but it would completely vanish if I closed my hand around it. Are they all this small?

Not complaining, it's posability, paintjob and appearance are beyone superb, it was just kind of a shock. Mabey I've been spoiled by tmy recent Yamato 1/60 purchases

Nice large and clear images of the MP Eva and 02 Movie version.

http://www.amiami.com/shop/?vgForm=Product...ate=review.html

http://www.amiami.com/shop/?vgForm=Product...ate=review.html

Anyone else a little worried about the Friend Shop exclusive MP Eva? HLJ doesn't have a preorder for it up and neither does this site while it still has the Friend Shop exclusive Ultra Magnus listed and Soltic Special. Oh and does anyone know if you can order from this site? Their prices seem awesome.

Oh and does anyone know if you can order from this site? Their prices seem awesome.

Must be great to be able to navigate sites like these. :(

I might have to order one of these EVA's, as I've always been a sucker for winged mech's, the head looks stupid though.

Makes me cry almost lol, for people who want the whole "9".

Coz of the size of the Revels, having 9 MP's cirlce against an Eva-02 sitting duck would be possible even

for an average blokes display room. But no way am i buying 18.

One with wings and one without will be fine.

Hey, how about we get some recasts of the spear and double edged sword thinghy? That'd solve all our problems.

Looking at the movie version Eva-02 doing those poses from MasterOfPuppets's 2 links, just WOW. : D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Only thing I can think of is people buddying up to buy 18, and one guy taing 9 with the popsicle stick thing, and the other guy taking 9 with wings and Lances...

And the movie Eva-02 looks amazing... I think it's got RT joints in the hips!

Edited by promethuem5

Nah, look at the pics... there's a bunch of differences... more posable hips, different arms and shoulders... instead of RT joint wrists, it's got angled joints and a different lower arm sculpt, and the shoulders are swappable for the knife and needle gun in action...

• 2 weeks later...

Well apparently the MP Evas come in two sets: One with wings, and one with the sword. I wonder which would sell more...

And it looks like they've announced the F-type Eva for Revoltech! I wonder if they'll do the other Evas in F-type equipment... I've seen figs of them (0-2), so I wonder if it'll happen.

Oh, and you guys have probably already seen them, but pics are up at HLJ at least.

Edited by Boxer

• 3 weeks later...

ZOMG!!! Finally I can be rid of my Toynami superposables... this is fantastic news, and the figure already looks great with the classic anime proportions. One thing I would have changed would be to make the kneepads attatched to the lower legs like on the Toynami sculpt. Good to see RT joints in all the right places.. and the head sculpt is neat. Looks a bit wider and squatter than the typical 1J head, but I really like it for some reason. Here's hoping we get more Macross Battroids and maybe some other mecha!

somewhere a macross fan is now changing their pants

:angry: i woke up,took shower, checked MW, shat my pants, fainted.......

did it all over again...about two times...