Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

True, true. For that price, it is very possible. What I don't understand is why Bandai hasn't release the SOC Eva 05 to complete their Eva line. You can bet many Eva fan will get 9 of them.

I wonder if Kayido (sp?) have any idea how many people are planning to buy 9 of these. I'm one.

Edited by Mowe

My revoltech Asuka is going to have so much fun trashing the rest of the eva series. Megs and Gaiking figure to be must buys as well. I really love the revoltech line. I just wish the came with more stands.

these are the options i'm seeing right now.

1: they release these mass production guys just like the others and their supply runs out as usual.

2: so many fans buy 9 of these that they decide to sell 9 packs with a discount, like say 100 bucks for 9 of them.

if i assume option 1, i'll be able to get all 9 probably no problem but i think it's going to be close to 200 bucks?

if i assume option 2, i run a very high risk of not getting any..

i think i'm going to just have to go with option1 since i'm so committed to buying a set. and i've also committed to these being the last "collectibles" actionfigures i'm going to buy.

Anyone pick up the Giant Robo figure?

Me! Awesome figure. Nice paint job and details overall... his missile mode is just some panel switching away - I expecially like the work done on GR's tiny face.

On the minus side, his cannon comes packed with GR2. So ya hafta dump money on a second figure.

Can you imagaine 9 of them with full spread wings!!!!!!!

KingNor's Option 2 is bit slim and even if it does happen, it will be another year or two. Time to have a good chat with your usual toy dealers to see any 9 pack deal discount can be arranged.

Found here: here

Selected pics from WF Winter 2007

EVA Mass Production Type

From what I've read online, it seems there will be 2 variants of EVA Mass Production Type. Presumably each variant will come packaged with different accessories.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Movie version EVA-02

Looks like Kaiyodo have updated/improved the old Revoltech EVA design. EVA-02 is now able to make use of the Revoltech stand and can draw the prog knife from the shoulder fin. The head, upper body and arms look newly sculpted. I wonder if Kaiyodo plan to re-release all the EVAs like this. Although I would welcome such an idea, it would hurt the wallet terribly.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

EVA-01 Type-F

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Credits to the various links from this site.

More:

Saber

Saber will be the first Revoltech figure not sculpted by Katsuhisa Yamaguchi but instead by Enoki Tomohide. The figure doesn't seem to be numbered as part of the mainline and has a different style packaging.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Toro the Sony Cat

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Credits to the various links from this site.

Thew new Eva figures look slick... doesn't look like there'll be a SoC Production Eva, so I might have to pick one up just to say I've got one, even tho I'm not a huge fan of the RT Evas... the new moive Eva-02 looks great too, but still way too shiny... and I'm trying to figure out the bottom alternate head for the prod.Eva... is that the one with the needle gun spikes thru it? Or just smashed open.. either way great move.

i dont' see why the production eva's need two variants. wings, blade weapon, 3 heads, lance. that's not too much for one box.

All i really want is each unit to have wings and their big blade weapon, i could actually do with out the lance.

man... are they going to show which version comes with what?

But you need the lance to start the 3rd impact and to cut up Eva 002 :o

They would be really evil if they did split up the wing and the lance. I reather they charge each Eva005 abit more than having 2 Eva005. 18 Eva 005 are beyond my reach and common sense.... :blink:

All i really want is each unit to have wings and their big blade weapon, i could actually do with out the lance.

man... are they going to show which version comes with what?

Courtesy of my favorite toy pic site...

Those two boxes really make it look like they are going to split up the prod.Evas accessories... which really sucks, bc/ I'm not going to buy two to get all the parts...

Jawsome. I was hesitant to get the Labors at first, but dammit, now I see that I'll atleast have to get Ingrams 1 and 2, along with the Griffon. AND THE EVA SERIES!

My wallet is sad.

Those two boxes really make it look like they are going to split up the prod.Evas accessories... which really sucks, bc/ I'm not going to buy two to get all the parts...

That's a great site but how do you navigate it? There's gotta be way more galleries than thumbnails you see in the Toy Room link...

Edited by MasterOfPuppets

If you click the link below the big bold heading, it goes to a text list of links for toys w/ English heads for some... I beleive there's more there than there are thumbnails... he takes amaizng and helpful pics. And TOP takes you to his front page of latest toys...

Edited by promethuem5

If you click the link below the big bold heading, it goes to a text list of links for toys w/ English heads for some... I beleive there's more there than there are thumbnails... he takes amaizng and helpful pics. And TOP takes you to his front page of latest toys...

I see no big bold heading with anything to click on underneath.

As it stands, it's just an anime girl in knight armor to me. Is the anime worth watching?

The anime itself isn't bad. Sadly you require some knowledge of what happened in the game to fully comprehend the anime. The game had 3 story routes. The anime sort of tried to combine all the routes so quite abit was left to viewer interpretation.

But anime aside, I like Saber's design. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

man, when is the white eva coming out? i'd like to know when the final versions of it are announced so i can make plans as to how to buy them. I soooo hope they don't make two versions.

Someone on joecustoms, or was it goodtogo customized one of these as a what if batman beyond bat armor, it actually works for that I think, very sweet. Now we need revoltech to make a Q-Rau, Nos-Ger, Reguld, Glaug, rouge zent armor, etc...

Someone on joecustoms, or was it goodtogo customized one of these as a what if batman beyond bat armor, it actually works for that I think, very sweet. Now we need revoltech to make a Q-Rau, Nos-Ger, Reguld, Glaug, rouge zent armor, etc...

link?

Can you post other Revoltech links from this site? He takes amazing pics but I can't find anymore links on his site even afer clicking the link under the bold heading.

Any other site with great Revoltech pics would be awesome.