Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

• 2 weeks later...

Check out what's on the horizon!

Prime, EVA 04, Remy & Super Robos!

There'll be alot of choices now that this line is going into full swing.

One thing though, i recognize just about all the figures except the ones shown in the last 3 or so pictures. They look like armored suits, but i have no idea what they're from. Anyone got any ideas?

Edited by Veritas

The last 3 pics are a new sub line from revoltech.... something BORG....Build-Borg? Cant remember. Apparently you can buy some of these and interchange the parts.

There were also Ingram 2s displayed at the kaiyodo booth. Cool thing is they had a whole mound of revoltech toys for visitors to play with.

There were also Ingram 2s displayed at the kaiyodo booth. Cool thing is they had a whole mound of revoltech toys for visitors to play with.

426838[/snapback]

Any thoughts on them?

The last 3 pics are a new sub line from revoltech.... something BORG....Build-Borg? Cant remember. Apparently you can buy some of these and interchange the parts.

426838[/snapback]

Thanks for the clarification WolfX, I had a feeling those figures were specifically created for the Revoltech line. Couldn’t be 100% sure though with all of the new Animes being released in the last few years. Just can't keep up. <_<

Ahhh Assemble Borg. That's right. XD

I feel ashamed that my camera ran out of memory after charahobby so wasn't able to take much pics for Wonderfest. XD

But then again many other ppl are taking pics so no biggie.

ooo, I likes that ingram! and prime of course! Now if they ended up making street fighter figures as well like this..... :blink::D:p:lol:

Anyone here get the Dante figure? I've pretty much sworn off collecting toys but I'm kinda interested in this one since I'm a big fan of Devil May Cry.

427633[/snapback]

I got it, i like it since i am a fan of the game series. It's cool i like all the poses i can put him in. He comes with his two guns, his shot gun, his sword and the guitar from DMC 3. The guns can be place in holders on his back, and his sword can be placed on his back as well which is cool. The guitar does a little transformation thing so it looks like a weapon as well.

Seeing as i dont know where/what he's from this is only opinion, but that is one whack figure. :blink:

I don't have any problems passing on this one. :lol:

Edited by Veritas

• 4 weeks later...

04.jpg

It's the new Revoltech Ingram versus 'Labor in Action' Ingram!

05.jpg

LiA pulls a drop kick! But RVT avoids it with a deft move backwards...

06.jpg

RVT returns the favor with a slashing left turning kick... CONTACT!

07.jpg

LiA is DOWN!!! RVT raises its Stun Stick...

08.jpg

And it's all OVER. Revoltech wins by a KO.

09.jpg

Next Better Player??? :-)

Nice Ingram collection you have there, Drifand.

Since I don't own any Alphonse myself, Would you say that the Revoltech is the best yet?

Thank you. The RVT is by far the most affordable, fun and playable Ingram you can buy today.

- 1/32 DX: Plastic brick with lights & sounds. Hardcore fans only. Not cheap.

- 1/60 ClothGear: Cool exoskeleton (ala Dougram), but not very playable. The Python is cooler than Ingram. Usually expensive to acquire.

- LiA: Nice gimmicks (opening leg compartment/cockpit), so-so poseability. Series dead in the water. Surprisingly un-cheap if you can find it.

- Revoltech: No gimmicks, all poseability. Possibility of more Labors (look at the EVAs...). <2000 yen cheap.

Otherwise, it's the kits... 1/60s had more designs, 1/35 MGs had better details. but you can't really play with kits. I had bad experiences with the rubber shrouds on the 1/60 kits 'melting' the plastic joints over a period of several months... preventable once you learn from more experienced modelers.

Get one if you like Patlabor!

Thank you. The RVT is by far the most affordable, fun and playable Ingram you can buy today.

- 1/32 DX: Plastic brick with lights & sounds. Hardcore fans only. Not cheap.

- 1/60 ClothGear: Cool exoskeleton (ala Dougram), but not very playable. The Python is cooler than Ingram. Usually expensive to acquire.

- LiA: Nice gimmicks (opening leg compartment/cockpit), so-so poseability. Series dead in the water. Surprisingly un-cheap if you can find it.

- Revoltech: No gimmicks, all poseability. Possibility of more Labors (look at the EVAs...). <2000 yen cheap.

Otherwise, it's the kits... 1/60s had more designs, 1/35 MGs had better details. but you can't really play with kits. I had bad experiences with the rubber shrouds on the 1/60 kits 'melting' the plastic joints over a period of several months... preventable once you learn from more experienced modelers.

Get one if you like Patlabor!

Thanks for the quick review Drifand! I just added the Revoltech Ingram to my wish list :D

Fun factor is everything for me. Too bad the lack of gimmicks, but I'll be glad to buy a good cheap toy for a change <_<

Edit: Which labors are more likely to follow in the Revoltech line?

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

Which labors are more likely to follow in the Revoltech line?

The more recently announced figures are mostly... human charas? But I do recall seeing promo shots of the Ingram 1 with a shotgun, so at the least, we should be getting a Ingram 2. Logically, we ought to get a Griffon someday. But then again, the first Revoltech Dougram hasn't gotten any enemies yet...

Keeping my fingers crossed!

03.jpg

CONGA!!