Mw Con Date Set

I say we treat ourselves to the Massage Parlor after the MWCon6. Lets do the Asian tradition!!  :p
suhweeet!!!!!!  Is there anything you wanna do in LA?

381660[/snapback]

384073[/snapback]

I love happy endings!

BTW, if you're ever in SanFran, stop by the Golden Flower downtown. ;)

386066[/snapback]

I love that happy ending too, but like she say-- no money no honey!! Hmmm....what is the address at Golden Flower in downtown. I herd it was expensive. The girls there cost as much as one 1/48 Valk. :lol:

Ali, will you be bringing your sister to the con?  :rolleyes:
Assuming I go. Want a tekwando class lol.

386098[/snapback]

386157[/snapback]

i doub she will go

386173[/snapback]

You should donate a date with her as a prize.

That would be so cool, I would show up WITHOUT A DOUBT!

That would blow away any "drawing" prize for sure. B))

386098[/snapback]

386157[/snapback]

i doub she will go

386173[/snapback]

You should donate a date with her as a prize.

That would be so cool, I would show up WITHOUT A DOUBT!

That would blow away any "drawing" prize for sure. B))

386274[/snapback]

rofl

I say we treat ourselves to the Massage Parlor after the MWCon6. Lets do the Asian tradition!!  :p

381660[/snapback]

384073[/snapback]

I love happy endings!

386066[/snapback]

I love that happy ending too, but like she say-- no money no honey!! Hmmm....what is the address at Golden Flower in downtown. I herd it was expensive. The girls there cost as much as one 1/48 Valk. :lol:

386158[/snapback]

I don't recall the address but it's a few doors down from the Hilton. I brought my cousin there after his bachelor party and bought him a girl. Her name was ruby. I paid about $200 for her.

386098[/snapback]

386157[/snapback]

i doub she will go

386173[/snapback]

Let her know that i'll be there and i'm sure she would love to meet me and my obsession with Macross. :rolleyes:

381660[/snapback]

384073[/snapback]

I love happy endings!

386066[/snapback]

386158[/snapback]

I don't recall the address but it's a few doors down from the Hilton. I brought my cousin there after his bachelor party and bought him a girl. Her name was ruby. I paid about $200 for her.

386341[/snapback]

Dang, I did'nt think it would cost that much. I mean the chicks in Mexico is only $60 and negotiable too. So her name was Ruby. Can you describe her.

381660[/snapback]

384073[/snapback]

I love happy endings!

386066[/snapback]

386158[/snapback]

386341[/snapback]

Dang, I did'nt think it would cost that much. I mean the chicks in Mexico is only $60 and negotiable too. So her name was Ruby. Can you describe her.

388657[/snapback]

OK, you guys should shut the hell up already or we start this stupid thread over.

Edited by >EXO<

That what i'm talking about, bro! But who else can say it better than Cindy Lauper: "Girls they just wana have fun" too. So its a fair game. Hmmm....women and Macross is a good mix too.

Understood. :p

But first, if I may:

Oh, boys just want to have fun.  That's all we really want, some fun.  When the working day is done, boys they want to have fun.  Oh, boys just want to have fun.

388982[/snapback]

Woe to the older Macross fan who decides to their kids with them and finds strippers giving half of us lap dances.

390377[/snapback]

As if hanging out with a buncha dudes talking about a 20 year old cartoon isn't lame enough, do we really need to bring strippers into this?

391088[/snapback]

Care to explain how women are lame? Last I checked, women are alot more fun in bed than Macross toys.

Edited by Agent-GHQ