Mw Con Date Set

Ok so I have set the date. The venue is still being discussed.

But I wanted to let everyone know that July 2nd will be the official date of MW Con 6

I will send an invitation to Mari Ijima again for another chat and autograph session.

The Con will be in Irvine. This is a 20 min drive from Anaheim which is where Anime Expo will be held. From Saturday July 1st to Tuesday July 4th.

My reasoning is this. AX is garbage for those of us who have gone for so many years.

for those who have not had the chance to go will have Saturday, Monday and Tuesday to go.

Don't Forget we will be having a MW Poker tournament. On Saturday night. The prize is a 1/48 GBP armour. Ask Exo he has the details.

Friday we will also be having a mini cash poker game for those people who arent confident in poker and for those who need to learn the game.

Regular activities will be held at MW Con.

Food, Customs contest. Rare macross items will be on display and discussed.

Edited by Solscud007

Yay someone went my idea to hold it the same time.

Let's see I can drive down Friday. Spend Saturday at the expo. Sunday at the Con and drive back on Monday. That's if I can request time off without pay.

I can get offical vacation time I'll spend more.

Ya had to make it during AX my entire Anime Club is going and some of us are staying in hotels.

382030[/snapback]

geek haha j/k. Anaheim is only 20 mins away from Irivine. also you hae Satruday, monday and tuesday for AX

Ya had to make it during AX my entire Anime Club is going and some of us are staying in hotels.

382030[/snapback]

geek haha j/k. Anaheim is only 20 mins away from Irivine. also you hae Satruday, monday and tuesday for AX

382138[/snapback]

No I meaning I cant leave from the club either, if ya made the Con a date seperate from Comic and AX I could have come.

I dont even have my license yet <_<

Sunday mmm... I'll think about it.

Edited by Dean

suhweeet!!!!!! Is there anything you wanna do in LA?

lol A ton considering I have never really been there. :lol:

BTW are hotels expensive in this area? I needs to start setting fundage aside... :o

BTW >EXO<...I will be mailing you boxes in about 2 weeks.

Rob

suhweeet!!!!!! Is there anything you wanna do in LA?

lol A ton considering I have never really been there. :lol:

BTW are hotels expensive in this area? I needs to start setting fundage aside... :o

BTW >EXO<...I will be mailing you boxes in about 2 weeks.

Rob

382275[/snapback]

You never been to L.A :huh: I dont know you....

Im just kidding but dont go directly into L.A for Hotels as they can be a bit expensive. Have ya tried the Marriot near the Anamheim Convention center I heard prices are good during that time and still are after. Its a nice hotel and its the cheapest out of the rest.,

a appologise. i am at an emotional point which i cannot handle anything beyond sleeop(assuming i can fall asleep) and simpole activities. I have descided to take this summer off from expo mwcona dn possibly comicon. I won;t be frequenting the net much either. good bye for now.

Hope you feel better.

Does this mean the Con will be relocated? Where? When?

383360[/snapback]

things are set in motion as we speak to determine an alternative location. I have a few places I need to check out before i make my decision.

I am still in Japan.  I leave for the U.S. on April 10th.

Rob

382885[/snapback]

O Well the prices will still be good you dont want a hotel you will need a apartment. You dont want to pay like $100 a day do ya?

Hope you feel better.

Does this mean the Con will be relocated? Where? When?

383360[/snapback]

things are set in motion as we speak to determine an alternative location. I have a few places I need to check out before i make my decision.

383368[/snapback]

If its farther than AX then thiers a less of a chance I can come; if it closer then easier for me :)

Yeah we can each get a pair of asian women and call them Misa & Minmay ALL NIGHT LONG!

I say we treat ourselves to the Massage Parlor after the MWCon6. Lets do the Asian tradition!!  :p
suhweeet!!!!!!  Is there anything you wanna do in LA?

381660[/snapback]

384073[/snapback]

That's whats up bro!! :D

Yeah we can each get a pair of asian women and call them Misa & Minmay ALL NIGHT LONG!
I say we treat ourselves to the Massage Parlor after the MWCon6. Lets do the Asian tradition!!  :p

381660[/snapback]

384073[/snapback]

384164[/snapback]

yep. I can ask what ever I want to ask.

385507[/snapback]

cool. what do you want it to be? a vf? a character? I coudl do a few of them and they can be given as second or third place winners. So others get somthing. Heck. you can phtocopy them for non winnign enteries.

381660[/snapback]

384073[/snapback]

I love happy endings!

BTW, if you're ever in SanFran, stop by the Golden Flower downtown. ;)