Orguss Toy Thread

man i used to have one of these when i was little, It looked like the turquoise one but it was more earthy colored. I also had one of those black and yellow guys but he was made out of cheap plastic and didn't transform..

*** memories ***

You are right the M lovers are so fragile..I have a few of each...one MINT set of each

TIP- Loosen screw on arm snd shoulders before articulating..even almost unscrewed the tension is great enough to hold arms in poses without stressing the threads/male portion where the breaks usaully happen.

I have a 1/40 Orgoid and an "M-Lover" Maaie. Although the latter has a reputation for extreme fragility, it did once survive a fall off my PC case! Nice toys, if always feeling a touch flimsy, and it'd be nice to see a modern company give them a try...

please refer to Takatoku-toys 1/40 MBG-24 A/C " Nikick"... A-type:Standard C-type :Commander or special force

I anticipate YAMATO release 1/48 or 1/32 big transformable(Variable) toy in the future!

Orguss toy collections

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

wow nice I am jealous. I only have a MIB Nikick that my gf mom was gonna throw away.

please refer to Takatoku-toys 1/40 MBG-24 A/C " Nikick"... A-type:Standard C-type :Commander or special force

I anticipate YAMATO release 1/48 or 1/32 big transformable(Variable) toy in the future!

Those Nikicks look sweet.

Edited by areaseven

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

anyone here have the orguss palm action i want to get it but i am alittle hesitate, any reveiw or personal pics from your collection would be nice, the pics on the sites just do not do it for me because they have been glammed up, if anyone has a picture maybe near some other toys like a Gundam MG, Fix or macross toy that would be nice so i can see the real size of it

thanks

chris

I got one a few weeks ago. It's very, very small. Maybe the height of a Star Wars or Microman figure, if not shorter. There are lots of little moving parts which kind of surprised me with a toy this small. Quality-wise it's pretty good. When I was transforming it I didn't feel like anything was about to snap or break. It does feel fragile in the hand though, but that's because it's so small and light.

Paint is top-notch on mine but I have heard some people complain of sloppyness. Transformation is a little complex because of the size and none of the parts really lock into place, but the joints are tight enough to keep it from being a floppy mess.

Overall I like it but it's a hard sell for most people because of the price/size ratio.

I'll try to post some pics later if I get a chance.

To return to the vintage side of things, if anyone is interested, I'm actually going to be selling off my entire vintage Orguss collection.

3 1/40 toys, 8 1/60 toys and 1 1/62 toy...12 total. Everything in mint and complete condition.

I'll be taking and posting pics + prices in the For Sale section later today, but figured I'd give the Orguss fans a heads-up first.

Take a look later! :)

To return to the vintage side of things, if anyone is interested, I'm actually going to be selling off my entire vintage Orguss collection.

3 1/40 toys, 8 1/60 toys and 1 1/62 toy...12 total. Everything in mint and complete condition.

I'll be taking and posting pics + prices in the For Sale section later today, but figured I'd give the Orguss fans a heads-up first.

You've got PM. :)

ooo!!! sweet! but wait, why you selling these? :huh:

Just running out of room, and trying to focus the collection a bit haha. It took a long time to make the decision, but since the 1/40 Orgroid's already on its way to Eriku, it's too late to look back now!

Still waiting for some decent sunshine to take good pics. Hopefully tomorrow...

Just running out of room, and trying to focus the collection a bit haha. It took a long time to make the decision, but since the 1/40 Orgroid's already on its way to Eriku, it's too late to look back now!

Still waiting for some decent sunshine to take good pics. Hopefully tomorrow...

awww... damn you eriku!!! bastid! haha. just hatin. Anyway, before you send those toys away, can you take pix of them? I wanna see what I could've had! haha. Well I since you still have those smaller ones, I might interested in those. But I need pix first! let me know! thanx! :D

• 3 months later...